On The Same Level
"the same level"
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "On The Same Level"
The following 60 pages are in this category, out of 60 total.
- A devotee should worship the Supreme Lord, be friendly to persons who are on the same level and be compassionate to the ignorant. One should exhibit his compassion for ignorant living entities by distributing prasada
- A karmi's material opulence and a devotee's material opulence are not on the same level
- A pasandi is one who thinks that the Supreme Lord Narayana, the Personality of Godhead, is on the same level with the demigods, headed by Lord Brahma and Lord Siva
- According to the moral instructions of Canakya Pandita, atmavat sarva-bhutesu: one should observe all living entities to be on the same level as oneself
- According to them (the impersonalists), the Supersoul and the individual soul are on the same level; they are one, without any difference between them
- After this incident (Killing of Aristasura) that the great sage Narada disclosed to Kamsa the secret of Krsna. Narada is generally known as deva-darsana, which means that he can be seen only by demigods or persons on the same level with the demigods
- All pastimes or activities of the Lord are spiritual in nature, but to the laymen they appear to be on the same level with material activities
- Although all these great scriptures (BG and SB) are on the same absolute level, for the sake of comparative study the Caitanya-caritamrta is considered to be on the highest platform. Every verse in it is perfectly composed - CC Intro
- Although Prajapati Daksa is not on the same level as Lord Brahma and Lord Siva, he is compared to them because he engages in the service of the Lord
- An orphan is really poor because he has no one to take care of him, but a beloved son of a rich man, although he appears to be on the same level as the orphan, is always under the vigilance of his capable father
- Another meaning of the word avyavahita is that the interest of the devotee and the interest of the Supreme Lord are on the same level. The devotee has no interest but to fulfill the transcendental desire of the Supreme Lord
- Because they (the karmis) consider Lord Visnu to be on the same level with the demigods, they contend that surrendering to the demigods is as good as surrendering unto Vasudeva
- Both of them were on the same level, although it appeared that Maharaja Pariksit was a great king accustomed to royal facilities whereas Sukadeva Gosvami was a typical renouncer of the world, so much so that he did not even put a cloth on his body
- Brahma said, "As it is described in Brahma-samhita, the brahmajyoti is nothing but Your personal bodily effulgence. There are many Visnu incarnations & incarnations of Your different qualities, but all those incarnations are not on the same level"
- He eternally had nothing to do with the four principles of material misery (birth, death, old age and disease). Nor was He materially attached. He was always equipoised, and He saw everyone on the same level
- Humility, renunciation and learned scholarship were combined in Sanatana Gosvami, the ideal pure devotee, who was on the same level of understanding as Srila Ramananda Raya
- If one thinks that the holy name of the Supreme Personality of Godhead and the names and activities of the demigods are on the same level, or if one accepts the holy name of Visnu to be a material sound vibration, that is also an offense
- In terms of different situations and the modes of material nature, there are differences in the manner of eating, performing sacrifices, austerities and charities. They are not all conducted on the same level. BG 1972 purports
- In this material world, either vegetarian or nonvegetarian, they are on the same platform, birds of the same feather. You see? So that is not our propaganda. We are introducing Krsna-prasada
- It is incorrect to think of the Supreme Lord and the living entities as being on the same level or equal in all respects. There is always the question of superiority and inferiority in their personalities. BG 1972 purports
- It is not possible that simply by endeavors to accumulate more money a person will be able to do so, otherwise almost everyone would be on the same level of wealth. In reality everyone is earning and acquiring according to his predestined karma
- It is stated by Lord Krsna, "My dear Uddhava, the spiritual master must be accepted not only as My representative but as My very self. He must never be considered on the same level with an ordinary human being"
- One is supposed to be perfect when one is perfectly religious, perfect in the execution of one's vows to render devotional service, perfect in knowledge, perfect in good behavior, and so on. All the Pracetas were on the same level of perfection
- One should not make the mistake of considering Lord Siva and Lord Visnu to be on the same level. That is also an atheistic idea
- One who is fully satisfied in knowledge obtained and practically applied in life, who is always determined and fixed in his spiritual position, who completely controls his senses, stones and gold on the same level is understood to be a perfect yogi
- One who is learned knows that the small particle of spirit is there in the ant and in the elephant. Therefore he sees the elephant and the ant on the same level, on spiritual vision, not on this external vision. This is called self-realization
- One who wrongly thinks that the living entity's position and the Lord's position are on the same level is to be understood to be in darkness and therefore unable to engage himself in the devotional service of the Lord. BG 1972 purports
- Sati decided to give up her body because she thought herself to be among the sudras and vaisyas. As stated in Bhagavad-gita (BG 9.32), striyo vaisyas tatha sudrah. Women, laborers and the mercantile class are on the same level
- Since neophytes are not all on the same transcendental level, they are advised to worship different types of demigods according to their situation in the different modes of material nature
- Such engagements (construction of Visnu's temple) are called krsnarthe akhila-cesta, variegated activities performed to please Krsna. A philanthropist's opening a school building and a devotee's constructing a temple are not on the same level
- Sukadeva Gosvami said, "Just imagine - these cowherd boys are now playing with the Supreme Person as though they are on an equal level"
- Superficially, the skyscraper constructor and temple constructor are on the same level, for both are collecting wood, stone, iron and other building materials
- That is our highest achievement (going to the spiritual world). We should not be attracted by anything material, higher or lower, but should consider them all on the same level
- The idea that Lord Visnu is on the same level as the demigods is in contradiction to the sastras. The demigods are not supreme. The supremacy of the demigods is dependent on the mercy of Lord Narayana
- The impersonalists, therefore, are no more favored than the enemies of the Lord; rather, they are both on the same level of spiritual salvation
- The individual fragmental spirit soul is represented by Arjuna, and the Supreme Soul is the Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna. They are not on the same level, as it will be apparent in the beginning of the Fourth Chapter. BG 1972 purports
- The karmis & the devotees are not on the same level. In whatever condition of life the karmi may be, he continues in the cycle of birth & death because the seed of karma, or fruitive activity, is there, & it fructifies whenever there is an opportunity
- The practice of jada-yoga was possible for Rsabhadeva and others on the same level of perfection, but such an uncommon practice is impossible for an ordinary man
- The relationship of the living entities with matter and that of the Supreme Lord with matter are certainly not on the same level, although the Mayavadis may interpret it in that way
- The tongue is meant for eating, and men, animals and birds each have their different tastes because of different licenses. The taste of human beings and that of the swine are not on the same level
- The visnu-tattvas are not to be compared to deities like Brahma and Siva, nor are they on the same level. Anyone who compares them is called a pasandi, or infidel
- These imitative sahajiyas are cheated and unfortunate. They are not equal to advanced devotees (paramahamsas). Debauchees and paramahamsas are not on the same level
- They (the impersonalists) try always to place themselves on the same level with the Lord. That is due to their envious attitude. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu has proclaimed the impersonalists to be offenders of the Lord
- Two persons, one in Krsna consciousness and the other in material consciousness, working on the same level, may appear to be working on the same platform, but there is a wide gulf of difference in their respective positions. BG 1972 purports
- We should note carefully that although we have to follow in the footsteps of the Lord, we still have to remember that we cannot imitate Him. Following and imitating are not on the same level. BG 1972 purports
- When there is enforced acceptance for suffering, it is not a pastime. The Lord's pastimes and the conditioned living entity's acceptance of karmic reaction are not on the same level
- When woman, when she is misguided, she becomes dangerous. There is no question of love. But one thing, according to Vedic conception life, that women and children are on the same level, so they should be given protection by men
- Who is in Krsna consciousness, he sees everyone on the same level. How it is, that? Has he become a madman, that a highly intellectual person and the dog, he sees on the equal level? Yes. Because he is not seeing on the material platform