"South America"|"South American"
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "South America"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- I am very much encouraged by your work in pioneering this movement in South America and I pray to Lord Sri Krishna that he will protect you in all your endeavors
- I am very much happy that you are now attempting for opening up some centers in South America. It has long time been my desire to have some of our branches there
- I have also noted that you are going to spread this mission of Lord Chaitanya to South America and factually this is our last unconquered continent and I think there is great potential there
- If he can go to South America that will be very nice. And he should take to preaching very seriously. A sannyasa should be strong minded, not childish
- If you kindly join this movement and help this inundation overflood South America, it will be a great service to the Lord
- In South America the people are not so rich nor so enlightened as their North American neighbors, but they are very nice people and somewhat pious and that is their credit. Now just try to deliver Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's message to them
- It is contemplated that we are going to South America afterwards. So, if your business is finished up, then you can join us directly from London to Caracas, but if the South American program does not take place, then I may come back through L.A
- You should understand that as I have taken up this mission with full faith in my guru maharaja, as you also preach earnestly in the countries of South America, you will do the highest good for others and for yourself as well
- You train up some qualified men and send them and if they can do something there it will be a great achievement. Simply they must chant Hare Krsna, observe the regulative principles and read our literatures sincerely and their success is guaranteed
- You were ready to bear my passage expenses from India to South America. And as I could not get the No objection certificate I had to postpone the journey. This time there is no such question & the passage expenses to Japan are far less than South America