"spiritual science" |"spiritual sciences"|"science of spiritual"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► Material Science (4 C, 61 P)
- ► Of the Great Sages Krsna Is Bhrgu (1 P)
Pages in category "Spiritual Science"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.
- A brahmana is highly qualified when he can control his senses and mind, when he is a learned scholar in spiritual science and when he is tolerant and forgiving
- A person like Maharaja Rahugana, who was very inquisitive to know the value of life and the spiritual science, must approach a personality like Jada Bharata
- After obtaining the mantras of spiritual science from Dadhici, the Asvini-kumaras became jivan-mukta, liberated even in this life
- Although a conditioned soul may be fallen to the lowest position, it is possible for him to advance in spiritual science if he is innocent
- Although a conditioned soul may be fallen to the lowest position, such a lowly state will not prevent him from advancing in the spiritual science, provided he is innocent
- As for acceptance of the spiritual master, that is essential, because without the instruction of a bona fide spiritual master, one cannot progress in the spiritual science. BG 1972 purports
- As for actual advancement in spiritual science, one should have a test to see how far he is progressing. He can judge by these items. BG 1972 purports
- Asvini-kumaras once approached him and begged him to instruct them in spiritual science (brahma-vidya). Dadhici Muni replied, "I am now engaged in arranging sacrifices for fruitive activities. Come back some time later"
- At present Russians and Americans are undoubtedly very much advanced in many departments of technological science, but they are still ignorant of the spiritual science
- Generally a man's life is better than a woman's because a man usually has better facilities for understanding the spiritual science - CC Intro
- Generally a man’s life is better than a woman’s because a man usually has better facilities for understanding the spiritual science
- Generally a spiritual master who constantly instructs a disciple in spiritual science becomes his initiating spiritual master later on
- I consider your good self the most exalted master of mystic power. You know the spiritual science perfectly well. You are the most exalted of all learned sages, and you have descended for the benefit of all human society
- If anyone is at all interested in knowing the spiritual science (brahma jijnasa), he must approach a guru like Jada Bharata
- Maharaja Rahugana concluded that it was appropriate to ask him about atma-tattva, the spiritual science. Tad-vijnanartham sa gurum evabhigacchet (MU 1.2.12). This Vedic injunction is also confirmed herein - SB 5.10.19
- My dear Muni, the Asvini-kumaras are only physicians. Please do not instruct them in spiritual science. If you impart the spiritual science to them despite my warning, I shall punish you by cutting off your head
- No one can attain the perfectional stages simply by prosecuting the prescribed duties of householder life, or by becoming a great student of spiritual science, or by accepting severe austerity and penances for realization
- Notwithstanding all such advancement of material knowledge in the West, the people in general there are suffering the pangs of the poisonous effects of materialism because they have cared very little for the culture of spiritual science
- Of all creations I am (Krsna) the beginning and the end and also the middle, O Arjuna. Of all sciences I am the spiritual science of the self, and among logicians I am the conclusive truth
- One must learn detachment by discussion of spiritual science based on authoritative scriptures, and one must hear from persons who are actually in knowledge. BG 1972 purports
- Out of that small number of human beings, most are totally ignorant of the spiritual science, are unclean in their habits, and have no faith in the existence of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. In short, most human beings live like animals
- Sacrifice for the purification of one's heart or for advancement in the spiritual science should not be given up. BG 1972 purports
- Sacrifices prompted by desires should be stopped. However, sacrifice for the purification of one's heart or for advancement in the spiritual science should not be given up
- That saintly Dadhyanca, who's also known as Dadhici, personally assimilated the spiritual science & then delivered it to the Asvini-kumaras. It's said that Dadhyanca gave them mantras through the head of a horse. Therefore the mantras are called Asvasira
- The ceremony performed to initiate a disciple into the study of spiritual science is called upaniti, or the function that brings one nearer to the spiritual master
- The demoniac want to make a show of religion and advancement in spiritual science, although they do not follow the principles. They are always arrogant or proud in possessing some type of education or so much wealth. BG 1972 purports
- The erotic principles of amorous love reflected in mixed material values are perverted reflections of the reality of spirit, but one cannot understand the reality unless one is sufficiently educated in the spiritual science
- The nine sons of Rsabha were greatly fortunate sages who worked vigorously to spread knowledge of the Absolute Truth. They wandered about naked and were very well versed in spiritual science
- The original source of all material energy is the Supreme Person. This fact is expressed in all the Vedic literatures, and all the exponents of spiritual science have accepted this truth
- The spiritual master is also called acarya, or a transcendental professor of spiritual science
- The spiritual master must be satisfied with the disciple; only then is knowledge automatically manifest before the student of spiritual science
- The spiritual science becomes revealed to the devotee from within the heart according to the degree of his surrender to Krsna
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead thus explained to King Satyavrata the spiritual science known as sankhya-yoga, the science by which one distinguishes between matter and spirit
- The truth is that only those who have been blessed by the Lord can fathom the spiritual science dealing with God. Dr. Radhakrishnan's book irrefutably proves this
- The Vedic assertion is that one should think he is Brahman, for actually he is Brahman. If brahma, or the Vedic spiritual science, is condemned, and the brahmanas, are condemned, then where does human civilization stand
- The word tantram is significant herein. Sometimes tantram is misunderstood to be the black spiritual science of materialistic persons engaged in sense gratification, but here tantram means the science of devotional service compiled by Srila Narada Muni
- This is the way to advance in spiritual science. One must accept the words of an acarya, a bona fide spiritual master, to clear the path for spiritual advancement. This is the secret of success
- This planet or another planet, everything will be finished. Why then are we wasting our time trying to go to a planet where everything will be finished? We should try to go to Krsnaloka. This is spiritual science
- Those who are directly engaged in the devotional service of the Lord not only acquire the necessary knowledge in spiritual science, but also attain detachment from material connection and are thus promoted to the kingdom of God by complete liberation
- Those who are very materialistic have no information of the living energy, and being ignorant of that supreme spiritual science, they are absorbed in material science, which ends with the end of the material body
- To be well versed in the transcendental science necessitates awareness of the techniques of spiritual science
- Uddhava says, "O my Lord! (Krsna) Transcendental poets and experts in spiritual science could not fully express their indebtedness to You, even if they were endowed with the prolonged lifetime of Brahma"
- Unfortunately, there is no department for distributing knowledge in the science of the soul. But that is the important, most important thing, because the soul is the mainstay, is the background of all our movements
- Unless one is a fully qualified brahmana, he cannot advance in the spiritual science
- Unless one is advanced in spiritual science, he cannot understand the lusty desires between Krsna and the gopis
- Unless one is rsi, great rsi, great saintly persons, one cannot understand the spiritual science
- You have seen Me face to face because you are now educated in the spiritual science. Therefore you are now completely perfect
- You know medical science; we know spiritual science. So let us exchange and be happy. Why you are envious of us?
- Your son will be a fierce ksatriya, able to punish everyone, and your brother will be a learned scholar in spiritual science