- Padmā, padma
Pages in category "Padma"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- The different millenniums known as the Brahma, Padma and Varaha kalpas appear a little puzzling for the layman. There are some scholars who think these kalpas to be one and the same
- The inhabitants of Vaikuntha are decorated like the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Narayana, with sankha, cakra, gada and padma - conch, wheel, club and lotus
- The logic of naming a blind child "padma locana" - "lotus-eyed"
- The millennium following the Brahma-kalpa is known as the Padma-kalpa because the universal lotus grows in that millennium. The Padma-kalpa is also called the Pitr-kalpa in certain Puranas
- The millennium which followed the first Brahma millennium is known as the Padma-kalpa because in that millennium the universal lotus flower grew out of the navel reservoir of water of the Personality of Godhead, Hari
- There is no contradiction between the Varaha and the Padma-kalpa of Brahma