"transcendental happiness"|"transcendentally happy"
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Devotional Service to God Gives Transcendental Happiness (1 C, 3 P)
- ► God Gives Transcendental Happiness (1 P)
- ► Radharani's Transcendental Happiness (1 P)
Pages in category "Transcendental Happiness"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- A devotee always merges in transcendental happiness, and therefore he has no experience of material distresses. This transcendental happiness is called eternal bliss
- A gosvami knows the standard of sense happiness. In transcendental sense happiness, the senses are engaged in the service of Hrsikesa, or the supreme owner of the senses - Krsna. Serving Krsna with purified senses is called Krsna consciousness
- A person who is in pure bhakti-yoga, or in K.C., does not arouse the senses while meeting the demands of the body. Rather, he accepts the bare necessities of life, making the best use of a bad bargain, & enjoys transcendental happiness in K.C.
- I am a maidservant at the lotus feet of Krsna. He is the embodiment of transcendental happiness and mellows
- I am a woman. It is very difficult for me to understand the AT because my intelligence is not very great. But if You will kindly explain it to me, even though I am not very intelligent, I can understand it and thereby feel transcendental happiness
- In India there are five sacred rivers, but the Ganges is the most sacred. The River Ganges and Bhagavad-gita are chief sources of transcendental happiness for mankind, and intelligent persons can take shelter of them to go back home, back to Godhead
- In that joyous state (trance, or samadhi), one is situated in boundless transcendental happiness, realized through transcendental senses
- In their dealings as husband and wife, Krsna & His queens would smile, talk, joke, embrace and so on, and their conjugal relationship ever-increasingly developed. In this way, Krsna and the queens enjoyed transcendental happiness in their household life
- Maharaja Prataparudra took the Bhattacarya's advice and firmly decided to follow his instructions. Thus he felt transcendental happiness
- Material attachment means ignorance of transcendental happiness under the shelter of the Lord
- My dear Lord, when will My eyes be beautified by filling with tears that constantly glide down as I chant Your holy name? When will My voice falter and all the hairs on My body stand erect in transcendental happiness as I chant Your holy name?
- One can simply think of the crawling of Krsna and Balarama in the courtyard of Nanda Maharaja and always merge in transcendental happiness
- One who is content and satisfied and who links his activities with the Supreme Personality of Godhead residing in everyone's heart enjoys transcendental happiness without endeavoring for his livelihood
- The Krsna consciousness movement is being distributed all over the world through the chanting of the holy name of the Lord, the Hare Krsna maha-mantra, and people who were leading confused, chaotic lives are now feeling transcendental happiness
- The pure devotee is always engaged in increasing the transcendental happiness of the Lord
- The real and transcendental happiness is attained only after liberation from the bondage of material existence. Any action which does not aim at such transcendental happiness is always temporary and baffling
- The reason is that they actually do not derive any ultimate transcendental happiness in the impersonal understanding and therefore must come down to the material platform and take to such mundane affairs
- The River Ganges and Bhagavad-gita are chief sources of transcendental happiness for mankind
- The transcendental happiness exhibited in the spiritual world and all other spiritual manifestations there are made possible by the influence of yoga-maya
- There is no comparison between material happiness and transcendental happiness
- This is characterized by one's ability to see the self by the pure mind and to relish and rejoice in the self. In that joyous state, one is situated in boundless transcendental happiness and enjoys himself through transcendental senses. BG 6.20-23 - 1972
- Thus Raghunatha Bhatta lived with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu continuously for eight months, and by the Lord's mercy he felt increasing transcendental happiness every day
- When Lord Krsna thus encouraged King Yudhisthira, the King's face brightened like a blossoming flower because of transcendental happiness, and thus he ordered his younger brothers to conquer all the worldly kings in all directions
- When one can see the Supreme Personality of Godhead, one's transcendental happiness increases hundreds and thousands of times