- "Devaprastha, is described as follows."
Pages in category "Devaprastha"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- He (Devaprastha) wears a white dress, and he ties his hair into a bunch with a rope. Whenever there is a fight between Krsna and the demons, Devaprastha is the first to help, and he fights just like an elephant
- He admits that the boy who is taking over, Devaprastha has been very unsteady in the past. So whether you want to send someone there who is more steady and will stay there and develop
- One of the sakhas, known as Devaprastha, is described as follows: he is very strong, a ready scholar, and is very expert in playing ball
- Such ordinary friends are called sakhas, and the names of some sakhas are Visala, Vrsabha, Ojasvi, Devaprastha, Varuthapa, Maranda, Kusumapida, Manibandha, and Karandhama
- Taking this opportunity, Devaprastha, out of his strong affection for Krsna, immediately began to massage His legs. Such are the activities of Krsna's friends out on the pasturing grounds