Fool Number One
"fool number one" | "number one fool"
Pages in category "Fool Number One"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- A dog can swim in the water, but if a dog dives in the ocean and someone wants to cross the ocean by holding the dog's tail, he is certainly fool number one. A dog cannot cross the ocean, nor can a person cross the ocean by catching a dog's tail
- Although they (the four sampradayas) are four in number, their conclusion is the same. And another sect is Sankarite sampradaya. So all these five different section of the Hindus, they accept Sri Krsna as the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Any person making a distinction between Krsna and Krsna's body is fool number one
- As soon as we identify our activities with the body, then we are fool number one. That is the verdict of Srimad-Bhagavatam
- As soon as you reject Krsna's offer, that means you are most sinful, you are rascal number one, you are lowest of the mankind, and your knowledge has been taken by maya. That's all. Thank you very much
- I am fool number one, but people say I am learned, and I accept it
- If one engages in devotional service for Your satisfaction, this will result in his increasingly awakening his dormant love for You. But if one engages in Your devotional service for material purposes, he should be considered a number-one fool
- If one engages in Your (Lord Krsna's) devotional service for material purposes, he should be considered a number-one fool
- Indra said, "My dear Lord (Krsna), I committed a great offense unto Your lotus feet, being falsely proud of my material opulences, not knowing Your unlimited power. Therefore, my Lord, kindly excuse me, because I am fool number one"
- It is stated by Kardama Muni that one who aspires after material enjoyment by practice of yoga has spoiled his brain substance and is fool number one
- One should not accept as a spiritual master someone who is fool number one, who has no direction according to the scriptural injunctions, whose character is doubtful, who does not follow the principles of devotional service
- One who does not understand the real nature of the Lord as the eternal, blissful, all-knowing Personality of Godhead is certainly fool number one
- One who does not understand the real nature of the Lord as the eternal, blissful, all-knowing Personality of Godhead is certainly fool number one. Ignorance can be removed by gradual acceptance of the principles of Krsna consciousness
- One who remains a great fool number one before his guru, he is guru. And one who says that "I'm advanced so much that I can speak better than my guru," then he's rascal. This is the process