Fool Number One
"fool number one" | "number one fool"
Pages in category "Fool Number One"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- A dog can swim in the water, but if a dog dives in the ocean and someone wants to cross the ocean by holding the dog's tail, he is certainly fool number one. A dog cannot cross the ocean, nor can a person cross the ocean by catching a dog's tail
- Although they (the four sampradayas) are four in number, their conclusion is the same. And another sect is Sankarite sampradaya. So all these five different section of the Hindus, they accept Sri Krsna as the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Another category mentioned in this verse (BG. 7.15) is mudha, fool number one. The naradhama is one who is low in the human scale, and mayayapahrta jnana refers to one whose knowledge is carried away by maya, or illusion
- Any person making a distinction between Krsna and Krsna's body is fool number one
- As soon as we identify our activities with the body, then we are fool number one. That is the verdict of Srimad-Bhagavatam
- As soon as you reject Krsna's offer, that means you are most sinful, you are rascal number one, you are lowest of the mankind, and your knowledge has been taken by maya. That's all. Thank you very much
- At the very beginning of Bhagavad-gita Krsna speaks sharply to Arjuna by telling him that although he speaks like a learned man, he is actually fool number one
- Even I may become a fool number one, but if I accept . . . mahajano yena gatah sa panthah (CC Madhya 17.186). Mahajana, those who are authorities, if you follow the authorities, then you understand
- Even though I (Prabhupada) am a fool number one, I become guru, because I am repeating what Krsna has said. That's all. I don't require any education. Very simple thing. Everyone can become guru if he simply repeats what Krsna has said, that's all
- Everything is good. But still, people do not surrender. Why? These are the qualifications. What are the qualifications? He is impious, he is fool number one, he is lowest of the mankind, his knowledge has been plundered by illusion, and he is atheistic
- I am fool number one, but people say I am learned, and I accept it
- If one engages in devotional service for Your satisfaction, this will result in his increasingly awakening his dormant love for You. But if one engages in Your devotional service for material purposes, he should be considered a number-one fool
- If one engages in Your (Lord Krsna's) devotional service for material purposes, he should be considered a number-one fool
- If you are so foolish that you want to go above nature, then you are fool number one. That is not possible. Then you are following wrong path
- Indra said, "My dear Lord (Krsna), I committed a great offense unto Your lotus feet, being falsely proud of my material opulences, not knowing Your unlimited power. Therefore, my Lord, kindly excuse me, because I am fool number one"
- It is stated by Kardama Muni that one who aspires after material enjoyment by practice of yoga has spoiled his brain substance and is fool number one
- One should not accept as a spiritual master someone who is fool number one, who has no direction according to the scriptural injunctions, whose character is doubtful, who does not follow the principles of devotional service
- One who does not understand the real nature of the Lord as the eternal, blissful, all-knowing Personality of Godhead, is certainly fool number one. Ignorance can be removed by gradual acceptance of the principles of Krsna consciousness. BG 1972 purports
- One who remains a great fool number one before his guru, he is guru. And one who says that "I'm advanced so much that I can speak better than my guru," then he's rascal. This is the process
- The conclusion is this: Without pleasing the spiritual master he cannot please Krishna. If anyone tries to please Krishna directly, he's fool number one
- The Krsna consciousness movement is meant for releasing all these conditioned souls from this misconception of life. Anyone, any intelligent man can understand that as soon as we identify our activities with the body, then we are fool number one
- The mudhas, or foolish men, who are lower than the animals, deride Him. Any person who doesn't believe in God must either be a madman or fool number one
- The son of the elderly brahmana was an atheist and a follower of the Raghunatha-smrti. He was very expert in dealing with pounds-shillings-pence, but he was fool number one
- This is humbleness, and this is the qualification of becoming a disciple. When one becomes humble, when actually one understands that he is fool number one, he has to go to guru to understand the value of his life, then he is intelligent
- We should always know that this bodily conditional stage of the pure soul is a diseased condition. And anyone who does not know that he is suffering from disease is a fool. He is Fool Number One
- When Krsna became his spiritual master, He chastised Arjuna in the beginning (BG 2.11) - You are talking like a learned man, but you are fool number one because you are talking about the bodily concept of life