note: One of Krsna's servants
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna and Citraka (1 P)
Pages in category "Citraka"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Examples of devotees in the second stage, servitorship, are Raktaka, Citraka and Patraka. These are all servants of Krsna in Gokula. In Dvaraka there is Daruka, and in the Vaikuntha planets there are Hanuman and others
- In the dasya-rasa one follows in the footsteps of servants like Citraka, Patraka or Raktaka. In the friendly sakhya-rasa one can become a friend like Baladeva, Sridama or Sudama
- Just as Lord Krsna and Srimati Radharani are the object and shelter of the mellow of conjugal love, so, in the mellow of servitorship, Krsna, the son of Maharaja Nanda, is the object, and servants like Citraka, Raktaka and Patraka are the shelter
- The son of Citraketu was named Harsasoka, or "jubilation and lamentation"
- There are also the direct servants of Krsna, such as Citraka, Patraka and Raktaka, and these are the embodiments of service in the mellow of servitude. There are also friends like Sridama and Sudama, who embody service in fraternity