Duties in Krsna Consciousness
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Duties in Krsna Consciousness"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.
- A devotee should also perform the duties of his practical life in Krsna consciousness
- A person who is a householder but is initiated by a sannyasi has the duty to spread Krsna consciousness at home; as far as possible, he should call his friends and neighbors to his house and hold classes in Krsna consciousness
- An advanced devotee has no desire to enjoy or reject anything. His only duty is to accept whatever is favorable for the advancement of Krsna consciousness
- As explained by Sri Yamunacarya: When one is Krsna conscious, he gets more and more happiness by discharging duties for Krsna. Such a person spits on sense gratification, especially that of sexual enjoyment
- Engage the children, engage the wife and engage the husband, all in Krsna conscious duties, and then all these bodily or material attachments will disappear
- Even without being transferred to the kingdom of God, by following the injunctions of the Srimad-Bhagavatam and prosecuting the duties of Krsna consciousness, all human society will be happy in all respects
- Everyone in Krsna consciousness should execute his duty, without regard for victory or defeat
- Everything depends on one's practical performance of duties in Krsna consciousness, which helps one control the senses in every respect and conquer the influence of desire and anger
- I have tried to give you all Krsna Consciousness, now it is your duty to develop it. If you remain strong on the spiritual platform then your progress will not be checked or blocked
- In other words, a devotee should engage himself not only in the prescribed duties of devotional service which are mentioned in the revealed scriptures, but he should also perform the duties of his practical life in Krsna consciousness
- Narottama dasa Thakura sings that our only desire should be to perform the duties of KC. We should not be misled by the karma-mimamsa philosophy, which concludes that if we work seriously the results will come automatically. This is not a fact
- Not only children but also elderly persons should be very careful to protect their sense of Krsna consciousness and avoid unfavorable circumstances so that they may not forget their prime duty
- One in the preliminary stage must find out always some duty, "What is there to work now for Krsna consciousness?" Karma karanam ucyate. They should not remain idle for a second. Always find out some duty. That is meditation. "How I shall work for Krsna?"
- One person may be or may not be inclined to accept Krishna Consciousness, but that doesn't matter, but if we try our best to make one person Krishna Conscious, then our duty is carried nicely. That is recognized by Krishna
- Our duty is to serve God. There is no other duty. That is Caitanya Mahaprabhu's preaching, that "You have no other duty, anything. That is all false illusion. If you have selected any other duty than to serve Krsna in Krsna cons., then you are foolish"
- Our only duty is how to achieve full Krsna consciousness. Other things, there is no need of trying
- Patience is required for the successful discharges of Krsna conscious duties. Krsna is pleased to award benediction upon the aspiring devotee engaged in His service with patience determination and regularity
- Please don't feel lonely. Krishna is always with you and I shall pray for you and to Krishna also that you may make progress more and more in this faithful discharge of duties in Krishna Consciousness
- Please take nice care of him because there are so many good souls who we must inform of this most important philosophy, and when another man is sent by Krishna to help us it is our duty to help him understand Krishna Consciousness as far as possible
- That is your duty as sannyasa, to keep yourself always above suspicion in Krishna Consciousness programme, and to teach others to become like you, that's all. That is our perfect programme
- The highest perfection of self-realization is to understand that one is eternally the servitor of Krsna and that one's only business is to discharge one's duties in Krsna consciousness
- The king's duty is, as representative of Krsna, to make every citizen Krsna conscious. Then he is doing nice duty. And because the monarchs did not do so, therefore now monarchy is abolished everywhere
- The king's real duty is to see that the citizens gradually become fully Krsna conscious. Krsna conscious means completely free from all sinful activities
- The madhyama-adhikari Vaisnava can awaken others to Krsna consciousness and engage them in duties whereby they can advance
- The more one understands that Krishna is my friend and my duty is to serve my Dearest Friend, the more one can know that his is advancing in Krishna Consciousness
- The process of Krishna consciousness is very simple. Everything belongs to Krishna, so our only duty is to give everything for Krishna's service, and chant Hare Krishna. So you chant regularly and make advancement
- The real fact is that a bona fide spiritual master knows the nature of a particular man and what sort of duties he can perform in Krsna consciousness, and he instructs him in that way. He instructs him through the ear, not privately, but publicly
- This is the duty of father and mother to enlighten children in Krishna Consciousness and thus save them from the clutches of impending death
- Those Indians who are here, it is all right you are earning for some economic development, but at the same time, you try to make your life perfect by Krsna consciousness and spread it to the foreigners as far as possible. That's your duty
- Those who are grhasthas, family men, their duty is to raise their children to this Krsna consciousness
- To raise one soul to Krishna Consciousness is counted by Krishna as a very great service, so you do this duty carefully and Krishna will surely bestow His blessings upon you
- We can stop this epidemic with this information of Krishna Consciousness, and it is our duty to do it
- We do not calculate the so-called success or failure; we are simply to discharge our duties in Krishna Consciousness and chant HARE KRISHNA loudly
- We do not mind whether he is Englishman or Indian or any man; our duty is to impress Krishna Consciousness as far as possible
- We don't bother whether one is converted or not in Krsna consciousness. Our duty is to flatter, That's all. "My dear sir, please come here, see Krsna's Deity, offer namaskara, take prasada, and go home."
- Whatever allocation of duty there may be, if we try to execute such specific duty sincerely, that alone can make us much more advanced in Krishna Consciousness
- When we are put into difficulties while discharging Krishna Conscious duties, it is to be understood that Krishna puts us in a field of austerities and penances which help us making progress towards realization of our goal of life
- You are thinking that "I'm doing my duty very nicely. I'm a brahmana, I'm doing my duty." "I am businessman doing my duty," "I'm scientist." "I am..." Actually, you are not doing your duty. Your real duty is to take to Krsna consciousness
- Your only business is how to become pure devotee of Lord Krishna. Then everything is all right. Please remember this truth always, and do your duty for strongly pushing on this Krishna Consciousness movement in Germany