Yajna - a Lila avatara
- Yajña the Personality of Godhead
Pages in category "Yajna - a Lila avatara"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- During that time (of Svayambhuva Manu), the incarnation of the Lord as Yajna took charge of ruling the heavenly planets. The next Manu was Svarocisa
- During the life of Svayambhuva Manu, Yajna became the leader of the demigods, Indra
- During the time of Svayambhuva Manu, these sons all became the demigods collectively named the Tusitas. Marici became the head of the seven rsis, and Yajna became the king of the demigods, Indra
- If one does not act for the satisfaction of Krsna, who is known as Visnu or Yajna, he must be entangled in the reactions of fruitive activities. These reactions are called papa and punya - sinful and pious
- In the Svayambhuva-manvantara, the avatara is named Yajna. In the Svarocisa-manvantara, he is named Vibhu. In the Auttama-manvantara, He is named Satyasena, and in the Tamasa-manvantara, He is named Hari