"river bhima"|"bhima river"|"river, which is also called the Vena, the Veni, the Sinä and the Bh1mä"
Pages in category "Bhima River"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- After Sri Ranga Puri departed for Dvaraka, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu remained with the brahmana at Pandarapura for four more days. He took His bath in the Bhima River and visited the temple of Viththala
- After taking His (Balarama's) bath in the river Godavari and performing the necessary ritualistic ceremonies, He gradually visited the other rivers - the Vena, Pampa and Bhimarathi
- The city of Pandarapura is situated on the river Bhima
- The city of Pandarapura is situated on the river Bhima. It is said that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu initiated Tukarama when He visited Pandarapura, and thus Tukarama became His disciple
- This river (the Krsna-venva River) is a branch of the river Krsna. It is said that Thakura Bilvamangala resided on the banks of this river, which is also called the Vina, the Veni, the Sina and the Bhima