Ocean of Sweet Water
Pages in category "Ocean of Sweet Water"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Beyond the ocean of sweet water and fully surrounding it, is a mountain named Lokaloka, which divides the countries that are full of sunlight from those not lit by the sun
- Beyond the ocean of sweet water is a tract of land as broad as the area between the middle of Mount Sumeru and the boundary of Manasottara Mountain. In that tract of land there are many living beings
- The seven oceans (in the planetary system known as Bhu-mandala) respectively contain salt water, sugarcane juice, liquor, clarified butter, milk, emulsified yogurt, and sweet drinking water
- The sixth island, Puskaradvipa, which is twice as wide as the previous island (Sakadvipa), is surrounded by an ocean of clear water. Its master is Vitihotra, another son of Maharaja Priyavrata
- The water of the seas and oceans of this planet, of which we have experience, are salty, but other planets within the universe contain oceans of sugarcane juice, liquor, ghee, milk and sweet water