Category:Questions On... Truth, Reality
Pages in category "Questions On... Truth, Reality"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
- Are these people consciously cheating or raised in cheating so that they don't know the difference (in this material world, the more you are expert cheater, you are considered very able man. All over the world, so many expert cheaters are going on)?
- As we develop our experience, our life progresses, then we develop truth because we see that this idea works in my experience, so then it becomes true. Is this not the process?
- Can he find the truth on his level, because he hasn't arrived at your level?
- Can we find it (truth) only in the scriptures, in following all the regulative principles we're following day after day, or can we find also that truth by following our own path, by keeping our own freedom to do whatever we like?
- Do you believe that other religions have some truth to them because they all are...?
- Does straightforwardness, that arjavam quality of a brahmana, does that include making the truth palatable to someone who will not understand the truth directly?
- Does this mean that by their activities that they're engaging in now their incentive is that they want to enjoy these four sinful activities...? And that really they're not looking for truth?
- I haven't remembered the four, but is one of those basic principles concerned with truth? Which one?
- If a man become honest, if a man deals with others very nicely, moral, and so on, so on, so what is the use of becoming devotee, devotee of God?
- If you hear the truth, there is no need to make an experiment at all. Isn't it?
- In what sense you use the concept "truth" here? Is it in the ontological sense, or is it in somehow in a more pragmatical human sense, refers to human beings or...?
- Isn't the breaking of a promise a universal moral command, that one should never break his promise, whether it is here or other countries?
- Isn't the ksatriya qualities that he is to be trustworthy?
- Oh, there's only one truth (servitude of the living entity is truth. But he is serving maya. That is untruth. If we take that there are two types of truth, there cannot be two kinds of truth. Truth is one. What we take as truth, that is maya)?
- One thing that puzzles me is if what is practical for one person is not practical for another person, then what is the criterion of truth? Is truth relative?
- Should the devotee always speak the truth to everyone in all circumstances?
- So just by meditating on the person Krsna, all other truths become known?
- So somebody who is honest will be in the mode of goodness. Would that be correct?
- So the honest ones (atheists) become devotees?
- So the picture of reality is always changing? There are no set combinations?
- So what is honesty?
- Some other people, do you feel, possibly have had the truth as well, have they?
- Somebody would not be honest without knowing God?
- Swamiji, is the dream world the real world?
- We are speaking now. We are making pictures of reality as we speak with our language, with our words. Do these words have more content in themselves, or are they simply pictures of reality?
- We believe in the spiritual truth, but does that mean that our material truth does not exist?
- What about a principle, like "Two plus two equals four"?
- What about, for instance, people who are practicing sense gratification, and they find it very practical to gratify their senses. Does this mean that it is meaningful or real?
- What does Krsna say about truth?
- With these truths, with these basic truths, do you think that is helping people realize themselves, or do they have to go into a more?