"United Kingdom" | England | England's
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "England"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- I am very glad to hear that the building work is going on with full speed, including both day & night shifts of workers. Do not worry, I am sending you two first-class men from England, both of them have got good experience in engineering & building work
- I can understand that there is immense potency in England for spreading Krishna Consciousness. I want that there may be at least four or five centers here
- I had correspondence with one gentleman in England. He says that "We want to be tiger." So I answered "What is the use of tiger?" Tigers, to become tiger... Tiger is very important animal? It is, rather, enemy of the human society
- I had no objection of your coming to India. But if you can stay there in England and continue your festival program, that will be best. It is a very nice program. You should increase it as much as possible
- I have received a very nice letter from England, sent to Mukunda, by an Indian gentleman named Laksmidasa. If it is possible, maybe you can make an editorial column, with letters to the editor or to our various centers, and use it in that way
- I have received letter from Germany, from Holland. They also have begun chanting Hare Krsna. In England, the Beatles, or Beatniks, they are also chanting. So this is getting popular in the Western countries, and it will get, I am sure
- I think especially that England is the best field in the world for distributing our books, as good or better than USA, so I want that you all should be very active to increase the scope there
- I want to construct very big Temples in England so please take care and do it nicely and expertly
- I wish that at least four or five centers may be started in England of this Krishna Consciousness Movement
- If in England people can come to Krsna Consciousness - monarchy is superficially maintained - and if the next (is a) Krsna Consciousness autocrat, it will be a great revolution in the political field
- In England there is law that you can maintain a cow but you cannot maintain a bull. It must be killed. Yes. When I was a guest in John Lennon's house the manager in charge, he was telling me. "You cannot keep bull. This is our law."
- In the year 1973 there was a gorgeous Ratha-yatra festival in London, England, and the car was brought to Trafalgar Square
- Just like Churchill, he introduced that everyone should go and pray for victory. So England was also praying for victory, and Germany was also praying for victory. So (chuckles) God is perplexed
- Just like in England the British empire's policy was that you bring money from outside, deposit in the government treasury and you become lord. Exploiting, they used to go to the foreign countries and somehow or other accumulate money
- On one side of America is Europe and on the other side is Asia. So we can expand the Bhagavatam mission both wise. On one side towards England, Germany, Italy etc and on the other side towards China Japan etc
- Our London center is very important and it is already known all over Europe and what to speak of England. So try to develop this center to the best of your capacity
- Our temple is situated at 7, Bury Place, London, but I am staying at the garden house belonging to Mr. John Lennon, a world-wide famous man in music and one of the richest men in England
- There is vast possibility for selling our books in England, I think more than in your country
- Try to make your London Yatra equally important so that when the young boys and girls of England and America combine together in Sankirtana Party it will be a great revolution in the world, even in Russia and China
- We can accommodate many devotees, and if the opportunity is offered to us, we can organize a very strong Sankirtana Party here and establish at least four or five branches in England. But the climate is not at all suitable for me
- We have got already fifteen branches as follows: New York City; Boston; San Francisco; Vancouver, B.C.; Canada; Honolulu, Hawaii; New Vrindaban, an ideal Krishna Consciousness community; and London, England; and Berlin, Germany
- When I arrive in London we shall consult together how to best spread Sankirtana Movement throughout England