Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"His energy so nicely"|"All energies and powers are derived"|"All energies are working"|"aspect through His different energies"|"inconceivable energy, the Supreme Lord"|"by His yoga-maya energy"|"The energy which sustains"|"energy of God, Krsna"|"divided into two energies"|"energies of the Lord"|"possesses supermost inconceivable energies"|"master of the yoga-maya energy"|"Krsna's energy"|"energy of Krsna"|"considered one of the Lord's energies"|"manifestation of the Lord's energy"|"portions by His inconceivable energy"|"master of all transcendental energies"|"hladini energy gives Krsna"|"Supreme Lord and His different energies"|"an energy, or agent of Krsna"|"potent energy displayed by Sri Krsna"|"provided with innumerable energies"|"Krsna's internal, spiritual energy"|"opulences and His diverse energies"|"energy of the material world, and"|"His energy is fact"|"energy of Mine (Krsna)"|"His (Krsna's) material, or external, energy"
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Krsna's Different Energies (7 P)
- ► Krsna's Energy Is Hara (1 P)
- ► Krsna's External Energy (1 C, 53 P)
- ► Krsna's Internal Energy (2 C, 27 P)
- ► Krsna's Marginal Energy (1 C, 7 P)
- ► Krsna's Material Energy (1 C, 53 P)
- ► Krsna's Spiritual Energy (1 C, 29 P)
- ► Krsna's Subtle Energy (2 P)
- ► Krsna's Superior Energy (4 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Energies"
The following 223 pages are in this category, out of 223 total.
- A clear explanation is given in the beginning of the Isopanisad, in which it is stated that the Supreme Lord is so complete that although unlimited energies, their transformations emanate from Him, Krsna's personality is not in the least bit transformed
- A devotee who wishes to advance in Krsna consciousness must have knowledge of Krsna's personal form, His three principal energies, His pastimes and the relationship of the living entities with Him
- A Krsna conscious person sees a flower. He sees the flower - creation of God, Krsna. "Oh, Krsna is so artistic that he has created this flower by His energy so nicely, so decorately, so good flavor. So it is Krsna's thing. Let me offer it to Krsna"
- According to Sankaracarya, by accepting the theory of the transformation of the energy of the Lord, one creates an illusion by indirectly accepting that the Absolute Truth is transformed
- Actually his (Krsna's) energy is working everywhere. Similarly, the omnipresence of the Supreme Personality of Godhead is felt in the action of His energies
- After creating the cosmic manifestation, I entered into it. Whatever you see in the cosmic manifestation is but an expansion of My energy
- Akrura continued, "As the five material elements - earth, water, fire, air and sky - are distributed in everything manifested by different kinds of bodies, so You (Krsna and Balarama) alone enter the various bodies created by Your own energy"
- Akrura continued, "There is no cause and effect, gross or subtle, but You (Krsna and Balarama). You are the Supreme Brahman realized through the study of the Vedas. By Your inconceivable energy, You are actually visible before us"
- Akrura continued, "You (Krsna) are the supreme powerful, possessing all kinds of energies. You are the Supreme Brahman and the Supreme Person, supreme controller and master of the material energies"
- All energies and powers are derived from the supreme source, Lord Krsna, and they act as long as He desires and cease to function as soon as He withdraws
- All energies are working under the direction of Krsna, because it is in touch with Krsna, therefore nothing is inferior or material. Everything is spiritual
- All states of being-be they of goodness, passion or ignorance-are manifested by My energy. I am, in one sense, everything - but I am independant. I am not under the modes of this material nature. BG 7.12 - 1972
- All these demigods, being empowered by the Lord (Krsna) with certain energies, engage in the transcendental loving service of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- All these energies are invested in the administrators of the material world, namely Lord Brahma, Lord Siva and Lord Visnu, and also in Indra (the King of the heavenly planets), Candra, Varuna and the sun-god
- All these universes are exhibition of the energy of Krsna, just like the fire can distribute its heat and light from one place
- Although everything is under the control of the Supreme Lord and is situated in His energy, everything is nonetheless different from Krsna in His personal form
- Although Krsna is the origin of all this, He can always be seen in Vrndavana, exhibiting His inconceivable potencies. So who can adequately worship such an all-powerful Lord, possessed of such inconceivable energy?
- Although the energies are simultaneously one with the Lord and different from Him, the Lord never loses His personal form due to the transformation of His different energies
- An advanced devotee can understand the Lord and His creative energy. As soon as one accepts the creative energy of the Absolute Truth, the six opulences of the Supreme Personality of Godhead are also understood
- Anyone who factually understands the transcendental appearance and disappearance of the Lord by His inconceivable energy becomes liberated from the laws of birth and death and is placed in the eternal spiritual sky where the Vaikuntha planets are
- Arjuna is asking Krsna how He exists in His all-pervading aspect through His different energies. One should know that this is being asked by Arjuna on behalf of the common people
- As soon as one chants the Hare Krsna mantra, he sees the forms of Krsna, Rama and Their energies, and that is the perfect stage of trance
- As stated in the Vedas, the Lord has innumerable energies, and they also stood there in their personified forms
- As we can see the sun without a doubt, one who is fully developed in Krsna consciousness sees Krsna and His energy
- At no time is there a distinction between the body and the soul of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. His personal identity and His body are made of blissful spiritual energy. There is no distinction between them
- Besides this inferior nature, O mighty-armed Arjuna, there is another, superior energy of Mine, which comprises the living entities who are exploiting the resources of this material, inferior nature
- Brahma said, "In the living entities and other energies, You are the supreme one without a second, the supreme Supersoul. The innumerable living entities are simply like sparks of the original fire, Your Lordship"
- Brahma said, "No one can estimate how You have expanded Your yogamaya and Your incarnations and how You act by Your transcendental energy"
- Brahma said, "This gigantic universal form is another manifestation of Your energy. On account of His resting on the water, this universal form is also Narayana, and we are all within the womb of this Narayana form"
- By His (Krsna's) energy He is present everywhere, but as the energetic He is not present everywhere. This simultaneous presence and nonpresence is inconceivable to our present senses
- By His (Lord Krsna) inconceivable energy, the Supreme Lord can appear and disappear like a rainbow, which appears and disappears without being affected by the roaring thunder and the cloudy sky
- By that confidential knowledge, I (Narada Muni) could understand clearly the influence of the energy of Lord Sri Krsna, the creator, maintainer and annihilator of everything. By knowing that, one can return to Him and personally meet Him
- By worshiping the arca-vigraha, one can at once approach the Lord, who accepts the service of a devotee by His omnipotent energy
- Coming to his senses, Lord Brahma saw that although he was a very powerful living creature in the estimation of all other living creatures within this material world, his power was nothing in comparison to the power and energy of the S.P. of Godhead
- Common men, including the demons and atheists, cannot know Krsna, because He is guarded by His yoga-maya energy
- Earth, water, fire, air, ether, mind, intelligence and false ego are My eightfold separated energies
- Eating is not in itself the cause of the vital energy of life. For digestion of eatables we have to take shelter of another, superior energy, which is mentioned in the Bhagavad-gita as vaisvanara
- Everything is energy of God, Krsna, but this material world means we are missing Krsna. Wherefrom this energy has come? That point we are missing
- Everything is generated by Krsna's energies, and there are two energies: material energy and spiritual energy. So in the material energy, Krsna consciousness is less or nil. And in spiritual energy, Krsna consciousness is prominent and very acute
- Everything is possible by Krsna's inconceivable energy. Everything is possible. That is inconceivable
- From Krsna everything is generated. But according to consciousness, they are divided into two energies: the superior energy and the inferior energy
- From Krsna's expansion into Visnu forms, Lord Brahma could understand by his limited potency that everything movable and immovable within the cosmic manifestation is existing due to the expansion of the energy of the Supreme Lord
- From the eight separated energies of the Lord are manifest the twenty-four elements of the material world, which are the subject matter of Sankhya atheistic philosophy; they are originally offshoots from Krsna's energies
- From the Seventh Chapter of the Bhagavad-gita we understand that the five gross elements - earth, water, fire, air and sky - plus the subtle elements - mind, intelligence and false ego - are the eight separated energies of the Supreme Lord
- Hare: "O the energy of God, 'Krsna,' O the Lord, please engage me in Your service." Because we are now engaged in the service of Satan, maya
- He (Lord Krsna) expands Himself as Paramatma in everyone's heart by His inconceivable energy, and He also expands Himself as the glowing effulgence of brahma-jyotir by expansion of His personal glow
- He (Lord Krsna) possesses supermost inconceivable energies of all different varieties. If a man's brain can produce a space satellite, one can very easily imagine how brains higher than man can produce similarly wonderful things which are far superior
- He (Sri Arjuna) addresses Krsna specifically as yogin because Sri Krsna is the master of the yoga-maya energy, by which He is covered and uncovered to the common man
- He (the materialist) certainly never thought of using the dictaphone in God's service, but we are using this dictaphone to write Krsna conscious literature. Of course, the manufacture of the dictaphone is wholly within the energy of Krsna
- He was proud to see the beauty of the forest due to the rainy season, which was nothing but the manifestation of His own energy. At such times Krsna would praise nature's special activities during the rainy season
- Her mind, senses and body are steeped in love for Krsna. She is Krsna's own energy, and She helps Him in His pastimes
- Here is nice rose flower, it is manufactured by Krsna's energy, let it be offered to Krsna. This is self-realization
- His (Krsna's) energies are also multifarious, and His internal energies are superior and external energies inferior in quality. They are explained in the Bhagavad-gita (7.4-6) as the para and the apara prakrtis
- How we can understand Bhagavan's energy, how we can understand His creative energy, and what is the potency of Bhagavan, how He is doing that, everything - that is also a great science. That is called Krsna science
- I enter into each planet, and by My energy they stay in orbit. I become the moon and thereby supply the juice of life to all vegetables. BG 15.13 - 1972
- I offer my obeisances unto the Supreme Lord, Krsna, who is nondifferent from His features as a devotee, devotional incarnation, devotional manifestation, pure devotee and devotional energy
- If you study, if you take information from Vedic literature, if you attentively think over it, you'll very easily understand that everything is produced out of Krsna's bodily effulgence or energy
- In each and every instance he is conscious of Krsna, knowing that everything is a manifestation of Krsna's energy
- In his Vedanta-sutra Srila Vyasadeva has described that everything is but a transformation of the energy of the Lord
- In Krsna consciousness, there is no duality. All that exists is a product of Krsna's energy, and Krsna is all good
- In Krsna consciousness, there is no duality. All that exists is a product of Krsna's energy, and Krsna is all good. Therefore, activities in Krsna consciousness are on the absolute plane; they are transcendental and have no material effect
- In other words, these are all potencies of God - internal, external and marginal. But the internal potency is the Lord's personal energy and stands over the other two
- In the Bhagavad-gita, Lord Krsna explains that although everything is resting on His energy, He is different or separate from the energy
- In the Brahma-samhita it is stated, ananda-cin-maya-rasa-pratibhavitabhih: Krsna alone is not particularly beautiful, but when His energy - especially His pleasure energy, represented by Radharani - expands, He looks very magnificent
- In the Vedas it is said that the Supreme Personality of Godhead has already expanded Himself into so many living entities by His energy. Therefore it was not very difficult for Him to expand Himself again into so many boys and calves
- In the Visistadvaita philosophy, God's energies, expansions and incarnations are considered to be oneness in diversity. In other words, God is not separate from all of these: everything together is God
- In this way Lord Krsna bade farewell to the four-headed Brahma of this universe. We may thus understand that no one can calculate the extent of Krsna's energies
- It is confirmed by the statement of Brahma-samhita that the Brahman effulgence is the bodily ray of Krsna; the Brahman effulgence is simply an exhibition of the energy of Krsna
- It is said that even when Krsna was a boy of five He manifested such youthful energies, but learned scholars do not explain them because of the absence of suitable age
- It is stated that Krsna is the original cause of the material manifestation. Srimad-Bhagavatam also confirms this. The ingredients of the material manifestation are separated energies of the Lord
- Just as the illumination of a fire, which is situated in one place, is spread all over, the energies of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Parabrahman, are spread all over this universe
- Just like in the Bible it is said, "Let there be creation," and there was creation. Simply by this will, "Let there be creation," there is creation. But there is action of the energy of Krsna, but the energy is so subtle that immediately it performs
- Krishna is the only male & all others being energies of Krishna, they're prakrti, or female. Please don't try to understand this male & female in the material sense. In other words, our perfection of life will be actually realizing that we're all females
- Krsna had left His friends on the bank of the Yamuna while they were engaged in lunch, and although He returned exactly one year later, the cowherd boys thought that He had returned within a second. That is the way Krsna's different energies act
- Krsna is absolute. For me there is external, internal, but for Krsna there is no external, internal because His energy... The external energy is also His energy, and internal is His energy. Therefore He's everything
- Krsna is fully represented with all potencies in each and every personal extension, but the living entities, although separated expansions, are also considered one of the Lord's energies
- Krsna is not cheater. The Krsna's energy is so powerful that anyone who is a cheater, he will be cheated, that's all. Automatically. If you infect some disease, you'll have to suffer, automatically
- Krsna is spread throughout the whole universe in His impersonal form. Since everything is a manifestation of the Lord's energy, the Lord can manifest Himself through any energy
- Krsna is the cause of all causes, and the effects are permeated by the original cause. The entire cosmic manifestation should be understood as the expanded energy of the Supreme Lord
- Krsna is the nondual Absolute Truth, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Although He is one, He maintains different personal expansions and energies for His pastimes
- Krsna said, "As the Supreme Absolute Truth, I am transcendental to the living entity, as well as to his material embodiment. The two energies, material and spiritual, both act under My supreme control"
- Krsna said, "At the creation of this cosmic manifestation, during its maintenance and after its dissolution, everything is but a different manifestation of My energy"
- Krsna said, "Because the energy is not separate from Me, it is to be concluded that I am existing in everything"
- Krsna said, "My dear gopi friends, you may know from Me that it is My energies only which are acting everywhere. Take, for example, an earthen pot. It is nothing but a combination of earth, water, air, fire and sky"
- Krsna's own form has only two hands, but in the form of Lord Narayana He has four hands. Lord Narayana holds a conchshell, disc, club and lotus flower, and He is full of great opulence. The sri, bhu and nila energies serve at His lotus feet
- Let me offer my obeisances unto Lord Sri Krsna, who has manifested Himself in five as a devotee, expansion of a devotee, incarnation of a devotee, pure devotee and devotional energy
- Lord Brahma may be a very great personality, and yet not only Brahma but everything that be is existing within the womb of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. The Lord’s energy is all-pervading: there is no place in the creation where it is not acting
- Lord Krsna enjoys by manifesting Himself as the spiritual masters, the devotees, the diverse energies, the incarnations and the plenary portions. They are all six in one
- Lord Krsna naturally has three energetic transformations, and these are known as the spiritual potency, the living entity potency and the illusory potency
- Lord Siva said, "At the end of this creation, all manifestations of Your (Krsna's) energies, whether in the shape of demigods, human beings or lower animals, enter into You"
- Lord Siva said, "The impersonal feature of Your (Krsna's) supreme body is only a small expansion of Your energy. You are likened to the original fire, and Your expansions are its light and heat"
- Lord Sri Krsna is the Absolute Supreme Personality of Godhead (Para-brahman). He is omnipotent by His inconceivable energies, and therefore He is the Yogesvara, or the supreme master of all mystic powers
- Lord Sri Krsna is the one Absolute Supreme Personality of Godhead, but He has expanded Himself into His multiplenary portions by His inconceivable energy
- Lord Visnu is the creator of this material world, He is free, by His own energy, from the influence of the material energy. By His internal potency He can pierce the darkness of the material energy
- Maharaja Pariksit was very inquisitive to learn about this (that the killing of the Aghasura demon was not discussed for one year), for he was sure that such an incident was due to the working of Krsna's different energies
- Matter does not work. The Supreme Personality of Godhead, by His different energies, He is working. That is Krsna. You have to understand like that. Krsna is in the background
- Maya is also Krsna's energy, so it is her duty to punish the conditioned soul because they have decided to forget Krsna. Still, Krsna is so merciful, He comes personally, He authorizes His devotee, servant, to enlighten these conditioned souls
- Maya's position is not degraded. Don't think like that. Therefore Vaisnava offers all respect to Maya because she is working under Krsna. She is Vaisnavi. She is also energy of Krsna. Therefore she is also Vaisnavi
- Narada Muni said, "You (Krsna) are the supreme controller within their hearts. You are self-sufficient; before the creation, You existed, and by Your energy You have created all the material elements"
- Narada saw one single Krsna living in sixteen thousand palaces by His plenary expansions. Due to His inconceivable energy, He was visible in the palace of each and every individual queen
- No one can measure the length and breadth of the one fourth of My energy manifested in the material world. Who then can measure the three fourths that is manifested in the spiritual world
- Nothing comes out automatically. It is coming out of the energy of the Supreme Lord, but the energies are so subtle, nice and artistic that all of a sudden you see a nice flower. So He is the greatest artist
- Now Lord Brahma admitted that his attempt was most presumptuous, for he was attempting to test his energy before the person of original energy
- O master of all energies (the Supreme Personality of Godhead), please tell me (Brahma) philosophically all about them. You play like a spider that covers itself by its own energy, and Your determination is infallible
- O my Lord Sri Krsna, You are the almighty Personality of Godhead. There is no limit to Your different energies. Therefore only You are competent to instill fearlessness in the hearts of Your devotees
- O sage, kindly narrate how the SPG, who is the independent, desireless Lord of the three worlds & the controller of all energies, accepts incarnations & creates the cosmic manifestation with perfectly arranged regulative principles for its maintenance
- One energy is working in one way, another energy is working another way. But they are all Krsna's energy. Parasya saktir vividhaiva sruyate. Mayadhyaksena prakrtih suyate sa-caracaram
- One should simply try to understand the inconceivable energy of Krsna; otherwise one cannot understand how such contradictions are possible
- One who knows the real feature of Sri Krsna and His three different energies cannot remain ignorant about Him
- Only by devotional service is the Supreme Truth, Krsna, pleased, and by His inconceivable energy He can reveal Himself to the heart of the pure devotee
- Or "krsna-mayi" means that She is identical with Lord Krsna, for She embodies the mellows of love. The energy of Lord Krsna is identical with Him
- Originally, Krsna's energy is spiritual, and the energy known as the living entity is also spiritual. However, there is another energy, called illusion, which consists of fruitive activity. That is the Lord's third potency
- People in general and the impersonalists in particular concern themselves mainly with the all-pervading nature of the Supreme. So Arjuna is asking Krsna how He exists in His all-pervading aspect through His different energies
- Prakrti cannot actually be the cause of the material world because it's dull and inert. But Lord Krsna shows His mercy by infusing His energy into the dull, inert material nature
- Regarding Damodara's plight, we are very sorry but we must always expect that some of the weak soldiers may fall down in a fight waged against the great Maya external energy of Krishna
- Rukmini continued, "All kinds of energies and opulences are engaged in Your (Krsna's) service, but still they rest at Your shelter"
- Sages have divided the energies of the Supreme Personality of Godhead into three categories - namely, the spiritual energy, marginal energy and material energy. The material energy is considered to be the third-class energy
- Sages said, "The entire phenomenal world is a manifestation of Your (Krsna's) impersonal energy, but You Yourself, as the original Personality of Godhead, are not manifested there"
- Sahadeva said, "Krsna's energies are like the heat and light of fire; there is no difference between the quality of heat and light and the fire itself"
- Sarvam khalv idam brahma means that everything is Lord Krsna in the sense that everything is His energy. That is the vision of the maha-bhagavatas. They see everything in relation to Krsna
- Since everything is existing within the energy of the Lord, the Brahma of this universe and the Brahmas of the many other millions and trillions of universes are existing within the energy of the Lord
- Since Krsna and His energies are identical, everything is Krsna indirectly
- Since the energy of the Lord is not different from Him, in fact everything that exists is Krsna in His impersonal feature
- Since the Supreme Personality of Godhead is one without a second, there is no possibility that anything besides Him can exist. He expands Himself by His energies in multiforms of self-expansions and separated expansions as well
- Sisupala said, "It is stated in the Vedas that the Supreme Lord has nothing to do as His prescribed duty. Whatever has to be done on His behalf is executed by His different energies"
- Situated in His transcendental potency, Lord Krsna is master of all transcendental energies, and He is full with six opulences
- So to anyone who is constantly engaged in addressing the Lord and His energy, we can imagine how much the Supreme Lord is obliged. It is impossible for the Lord to ever forget such a devotee
- Sri Krsna is no other than the inconceivable, original Personality of Godhead. He is the first Narayana, the supreme enjoyer. But He is moving amongst the descendants of King Vrsni just like one of us & He is bewildering us with His self-created energy
- That hladini energy gives Krsna pleasure and nourishes His devotees
- The Absolute person is the isvara, or the supreme controller, by His different energies
- The atheist scientists say that life comes out of matter. That is nonsense. No. Matter is one energy of Krsna, & spirit is another energy. The spirit is superior energy, and the matter is inferior energy. The matter develops when there is superior energy
- The atheist scientists, they say that life comes out of matter. That is nonsense. No. Matter is one energy of Krsna, and spirit is another energy. The spirit is superior energy, and the matter is inferior energy
- The calves and boys transformed into visnu-murtis, or Visnu forms, were not displays of visnu-maya, or Visnu's energy, but were Visnu Himself
- The complete whole and the complete Absolute Truth are the complete Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna. All manifestations are due to His different energies. He is the complete whole
- The cosmic manifestation is nothing but a display of Krsna's energy, and because the energy is not different from the energetic, nothing is different from Krsna. When this absolute consciousness, KC, is absent, we are separated from Krsna
- The description of the house which you propose to purchase is very much attractive. And I think it is Krishna's arrangement by His inconceivable energy in exchange of your sincere service to the Lord
- The energies (consorts) of the Supreme Lord are of three kinds: the Laksmis in Vaikuntha, the queens in Dvaraka and the gopis in Vrndavana
- The energy of the Supreme Lord is as permanent as the Lord Himself, although His energy is sometimes manifest and sometimes not
- The energy which partially manifests the Supreme Personality of Godhead and partially does not allow one to see is called yogamaya
- The entire manifested creation is therefore resting on the energy of the Lord, but one should not presume that the material manifestation is identical with the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The essence of all revealed scriptures and all knowledge is present when one addresses the Lord and His energy by the Hare Krsna mantra, for this transcendental vibration can completely liberate a conditioned soul
- The factual Absolute Truth is the Supreme Personality of Godhead Krsna. He is the complete energetic person, and He possesses different separated and internal energies
- The five kinds of offerings according to the Yajur Veda are all Your (the Supreme personality of Godhead) different energies, and You are worshiped by five kinds of Vedic hymns. Sacrifice means Your Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The foolish consider Krsna an ordinary human being because they do not know the confidential activities of the Supreme Lord and His different energies. They do not know that Krsna's body is a symbol of complete knowledge and bliss
- The gopis came with lust. They became purified with Krsna's association. Gopis actually, superficially, externally, they are, means, nitya-siddha, ever-liberated expansion of Krsna's energy, internal energy
- The gopis, who are expansions of His (Krsna's) energy, then he will be relieved of the most dangerous type of disease, namely lust
- The great sage Narada spoke as follows: "Your (Krsna's) energies are so extensive and inconceivable that even powerful personalities like Brahma, the lord of this particular universe, cannot measure Your inconceivable power"
- The Hare Krsna mantra means Krsna, the Lord; and Hare, or Hara, means Krsna's energy. Just like you are there, the heater is there and the heating energy is there, similarly, Krsna is there and Krsna's energies are there
- The impersonal Brahman is the transcendental bodily effulgence of the Supreme Lord's sac-cid-ananda form, and the illusory and transitory material nature is a transformation of His separated energy
- The impersonal cosmic situation is also Mukunda because it is the emanation of the energy of Mukunda. For example, a tree is a complete unit, whereas the leaves and the branches of the tree are emanated parts and parcels of the tree
- The inconceivable energies of the Lord are spread throughout the creation. He is all-pervading, and by His energy He sustains all planetary systems, yet through His pleasure potency He remains situated in His personal abode known as Goloka
- The living entities are energies, not the energetic. The energetic is Krsna. This is very vividly described in the Bhagavad-gita, the Visnu Purana and other Vedic literatures
- The living entity is originally part and parcel of Krsna and is therefore the superior energy of Krsna
- The Lord is omnipotent, and He expands Himself in innumerable forms and energies, and the whole unit is known as the one Supreme Brahman
- The Lord of supreme mysticism, Sri Krsna, resides within everyone's heart as the Paramatma. As such, just to protect the progeny of the Kuru dynasty, He covered the embryo of Uttara by His personal energy
- The maha-mantra (Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare) is also simply an address to the Lord and His energy
- The material nature means maya. That is an energy, or agent of Krsna, to act something, instrumental. Maya is instrumental. Maya is not all in all. Material nature is not all in all. That is foolish observation
- The material world and the living entities are transformations of the energy of the Lord, the Absolute Truth or Brahman, who is the original source
- The mind is constantly occupied with some kind of thought, and the subject matter of such thought cannot be outside the eight elements of Krsna's energy. One who knows this philosophical aspect of all thoughts is actually a wise man
- The Nagapatnis said, "In the matter of creating this cosmic manifestation, personally You (Krsna) have nothing to exert; by expanding Your different kinds of energy - namely the modes of passion, goodness & ignorance - You create, maintain & annihilate"
- The other three fourths of His (Lord Krsna) energy are displayed in the spiritual world, and so what can the tiny scientist with a tiny brain know of the Absolute Personality of Godhead, Lord Krsna?
- The perfect devotee may see many movable and immovable objects, but in everything he sees that the energy of Krsna is acting. As soon as he remembers the energy of Krsna, he immediately remembers Krsna in His personal form
- The Personality of Godhead Himself is also a living being, as much an individual as other living beings. But the Supreme Lord is the supreme living being, with the greatest mind and the supermost inconceivable energies in great variety
- The personified Vedas pray, "My Lord, You are unlimited, and therefore no one can measure the extent of Your potencies. I think that even You do not know the range of Your energies"
- The philosophy of inconceivable simultaneous oneness with and difference from the Supreme Lord is confirmed everywhere. The Lord is one, but His energies are diverse
- The position of santah, always seeing Krsna. He does not see anything else except Krsna everywhere, but in everything, everywhere, the energy of Krsna
- The potent energy displayed by Sri Krsna is far more extensive than that of the purusas. Sri Krsna is therefore the original father and Lord who protects all creative manifestations through His various plenary portions
- The S.Lord is the creator of everything. The objects we see are different manifestations of His energy. By His supreme will we are sometimes united and sometimes separated. We can therefore conclude that ultimately we are absolutely dependent on His will
- The sages said, "Although You (Krsna) create varieties of manifestations through Your energy, You are unaffected by all those actions"
- The sages said, "Our dear Lord (Krsna), by Your own energy You create, maintain and annihilate the whole cosmic manifestation of different names and form"
- The Sankhya philosophers are in favor of voidism, but the actual fact is that the original cause is the Supreme Personality of Godhead and that this cosmic manifestation is the temporary manifestation of His material energy
- The so-called husbands of the gopis were already enamored with the influence of the external energy of Krsna; so by dint of this very energy they could not understand that their wives had gone to dance with Krsna
- The spiritual world is considered to be three fourths of the energy and opulence of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, whereas this material world is only one fourth of that energy. That is our understanding
- The summum bonum Krsna is one without a second. He Himself has expanded Himself in various parts, portions and particles as svayam-rupa, and jivas, all provided with innumerable energies just suitable to the respective persons and personalities
- The Supreme Lord can produce all manifested worlds by His inconceivable energies, and yet He is full and unchanged
- The Supreme Lord, by His two energies, His external energy and internal energy, is all-pervading. Therefore one should worship the Supreme Lord with His energies. Generally the Vaisnava devotees worship the Supreme Lord with His internal energy
- The three-fourths part of Lord Krsna's energy is beyond our speaking power. Let us therefore hear elaborately about the remaining one fourth of His energy
- The time factor is the energy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, but the Lord is separate from the time factor. Everything is created, maintained and annihilated by time, but the Supreme Lord, the Personality of Godhead, has no beginning and no end
- The Vedanta-sutra asserts that the Supreme Personality of Godhead is not only transcendental to the material modes of nature but that He also has innumerable transcendental qualities and energies
- The very topics of Krsna are so relishable that they appear to the devotees as nectar. Thus the devotees enjoy them. In discussing Krsna's opulences and His diverse energies, the pure devotees take transcendental pleasure
- The whole creation ultimately rests in the Supreme Lord. He is the cause of creation, maintenance and dissolution. And when the whole manifestation is dissolved, in its subtle form as the Supreme Lord’s energy it rests within His body
- The word sahasra-sirsnah is very significant. One who has diverse energies and activities and a wonderful brain is known as the sahasra-sirsnah. This qualification is applicable only to the Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, and no one else
- There are two mayas working under the direction of Krsna - mahamaya, the energy of the material world, and yogamaya, the energy of the spiritual world
- These are the principal manifestations and expansions of the Personality of Godhead and His three energies. They are all emanations from Sri Krsna, the Transcendence. They have their existence in Him
- These demons they say that this is asatya, this is untruth. There is no cause. There is no isvara. This is the demoniac declaration. If Krsna is fact, His creation is fact. His energy is fact. We don't say it is false. The Mayavadis say it is false
- These energies, the external energy, Krsna says they are separated. "Separated" means you cannot perceive Krsna directly from this energy
- They (the brahmanas) continued to talk among themselves: "The external energy of Krsna is so strong that it can create illusion to overcome even the greatest mystic yogi"
- This divine energy of Mine (Krsna), consisting of the three modes of material nature, is difficult to overcome. But those who have surrendered unto Me can easily cross beyond it. This was actually proved by the behavior of Haridasa Thakura
- This divine energy of Mine, consisting of the three modes of material nature, is difficult to overcome. But those who have surrendered unto Me can easily cross beyond it. BG 7.14 - 1972
- This false argument is answered by Krsna in the Bhagavad-gita: although everything is a transformation of the energy of Krsna, He is not present everywhere. He is simultaneously present and not present
- This realization. Prasannatma. He has no enemy. He becomes enemyless immediately, because he sees everyone part and parcel of God, everything energy of God, everything belongs to God, everything enjoyable by God, by Krsna
- This very statement is also given by Vasudeva. To say that the Lord is not present everywhere means that He is aloof from everything, although His energy is acting everywhere
- Through His innumerable energies, He can present Himself in multiple forms and still remain the Absolute Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Thus prakrti, by the energy of Lord Krsna, becomes the secondary cause, just as iron becomes red-hot by the energy of fire
- Thus the devotee can understand that since nothing is independent of Krsna's energy, everything should be dovetailed in His service
- To know what is Krsna, what is His energies, how they are working, how these wonderful acts are going on within this universe. This is Krsna consciousness. Krsna consciousness is not a bogus movement. It is a very scientific movement
- Vasudeva is the original Personality of Godhead Lord Sri Krsna. As explained before, the original Personality of Godhead expands Himself by innumerable forms. Such expansion of forms is made possible by His various energies
- Vasudeva said, "Although the forces of the senses, strength, movement and growth of the body appear to be performed by different movements of the airs within the body, they are all ultimately manifestations of Your (Krsna and Balarama) energy"
- Vasudeva said, "Everything, in fact, is a manifestation of Your one energy. The three qualities of material nature - sattva, rajas and tamas - and the result of their interaction are linked up with You (Krsna and Balarama) by Your agency of yogamaya"
- Vasudeva said, "My dear Lord (Krsna and Balarama), the gravity of the mountains and the energy and fragrance of the earth - all are different manifestations of You"
- Vasudeva said, "The original energy is only an emanation from You (Krsna and Balarama)"
- Vasudeva said, "Your (Krsna and Balarama) supreme energy, yogamaya, is acting in variegated manifestations, but because yogamaya is Your energy, You are therefore present in everything"
- Visnu said: Although you saw Me personally, instead of asking for your complete liberation from material bondage, under the influence of My energy you asked Me to become your son
- Vyasadeva has described that everything is but a transformation of the energy of the Lord. Sankaracarya, however, has misled the world by commenting that Vyasadeva was mistaken. Thus he has raised great opposition to theism throughout the entire world
- We are addressing, Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna: "O the energy of the Lord, O the Lord, please accept me." That's all. "Please accept me." We have no other prayer. "Please accept me"
- We cannot know Krsna cent percent. That is not possible. Krsna's energies are so multi
- We have got limited number of energies, and Krsna has got unlimited number of energies. So if we desire to become something unlimitedly, Krsna can supply you your necessities unlimitedly
- We have heard from the sastras that Lord Krsna has multienergies and parts and parcels, but now, in that sacrificial arena, all could actually experience how the Supreme Personality of Godhead eternally exists with His different energies
- We see everything is the product of Krishna's energy and how everything can be dovetailed for serving the purpose of Krishna. Please try to follow this principle
- We worship Krsna - Radha-Krsna, Laksmi-Narayana, Sita-Rama. This is Vaisnava's worshipable Deity. We do not worship alone God. We Vaisnava, we want to see Krsna and His energy, potency
- Whatever astounding energies we see manifest in this world, including atomic and nuclear energies, are all part and parcel of His (Krsna's) material, or external, energy
- Whatever we are seeing, animate or inanimate, there is control of the Supreme Lord
- When there is a need to diminish a burden created by the demons, the Supreme Godhead can do it in many ways because He has multifarious energies
- When we see the matter is energy of Krsna, that is not materialism. That is spiritualism. So it is our intellect how we can utilize everything with Krsna
- When we speak of desires not connected with Krsna, or "non-Krsna," this does not mean that anything exists without Krsna. Actually there cannot be anything non-Krsna because everything is a product of the energy of Krsna
- While the material body, the living entity and the Supersoul constitute an individual living being, originally they are all different energies of the one Supreme Lord
- Within these three worlds, who is so undisturbed that he can remain steady as You manipulate Your different energies
- Yasoda thought, "Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto the S. P. of Godhead, who is beyond the expression of consciousness, mind, work and philosophical speculation, and whose different energies produce everything manifested and unmanifested"
- You (Lord Krsna) are the eternally irreproachable factor covered by the curtain of deluding energy. You are invisible to the foolish observer, exactly as an actor dressed as a player is not recognized
- You sometimes cover such characteristics by Your own energy, but nevertheless Your unalloyed devotees are always able to see You under all circumstances