Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna's Marginal Energy
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Marginal Energy (10 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Marginal Energy"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.
- The bewilderment regarding Sri Krsna is due to the action of His twofold internal and external energies upon the third one, called marginal energy
- The living entities are expansions of His (Sri Krsna's) marginal energy, and thus they are sometimes bewildered by the internal energy and sometimes by the external energy
- The word 'atma' also refers to the living entity who knows about his body. That is another symptom. From Lord Brahma down to the insignificant ant, everyone is counted as the marginal potency of the Lord
- This cultivation of Krsna consciousness is not material. The Lord has generally three energies - namely, the external energy, the internal energy, and the marginal energy