Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Abhimanyu (so-called husband of Radharani)
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Kutila (sister of Abhimanyu) (8 P)
Pages in category "Abhimanyu (so-called husband of Radharani)"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Abhimanyu did not like Radharani's association with Krsna, and therefore when Raktak saw Krsna in the dress of Abhimanyu and thus mistook His identity, he began to strongly rebuke Him
- Abhimanyu, the so-called husband of Radharani
- All these ladies went to the road the Lord was taking and remained there in a line. That evening, the Lord departed with His devotees
- As soon as Raktak finally understood that it was Krsna in the dress of Abhimanyu, he began perspiring. This perspiration was caused by fearfulness
- At the same time Radharani could see Krsna nearby, as well as Her own husband, Abhimanyu. So all of these things combined to make Radharani feel very much ashamed, and with Her face shrivelled She began to look very beautiful
- Jatila said: "Krsna, You are standing here, and Radharani, who has just been married to my son, is also standing here. Now I know both of You very well, so why should I not be very anxious to protect my daughter-in-law from Your dancing eyes?"
- Jatila, the mother of Abhimanyu, immediately believed that Krsna was her own son and thus became very angry at her real son who was coming home. She began to drive away her real son, who was crying, "Mother! Mother! What are you doing?"
- Seeing this incident (of Jatila being angry at Abhimanyu), all the girl friends of Radharani, who were present there, began to smile, and a portion of their teeth was visible. This is an instance of hasita smiling
- Sometimes there are indirect sarcastic remarks which also create atihasita circumstances. An example of one such remark was made by one of the cowherd girls to Kutila, the daughter of Jatila and sister of Abhimanyu, the so-called husband of Radharani