socialist | socialism | socialistic | socialists | socialist's
Pages in category "Socialism"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- A humble God-centered life is more valuable than a colossal hoax of a life dedicated to godless altruism or socialism
- An ordinary man works for his own sense enjoyment, and when this principle of sense enjoyment is extended to include his society, nation or humanity in general, it assumes various attractive names such as altruism, socialism, communism, nationalism etc
- I think the Vedic concept of socialism or communism will much improve the idea of communism
- Identification with the body and the place where the body is obtained under different conceptions of socialism, nationalism, family affection, and so on and so forth is all due to forgetfulness of the real nature of the living entity
- The contemporary socialist's conception of a competitionless society is artificial because in the socialist state there is competition for the post of dictator
- The living entity wants to serve, but because of his forgetfulness of his relationship with the Supreme Lord, he serves under the modes of material nature and manufactures various modes of service, such as socialism, humanitarianism and altruism
- The rasas derived from our feelings in social life, in family life or in the greater family life of altruism, philanthropy, nationalism, socialism, communism, etc., do not guarantee that one's next life will be as a human being
- The Russians are unaware that in the Srimad-Bhagavatam the socialist philosophy is most perfectly described
- The so-called nationalism, socialism and communism - simply moha, moha, exactly the same way as the small, that insects, under some illusion, moha, they come to the light and sacrifice their life
- The socialist’s idea of a society devoid of competition is artificial because even in the socialist states there is competition for the post of dictator
- There is no harm in becoming a family man, or an altruist, a socialist, a communist, a nationalist or a humanitarian, provided that one executes his activities in relation with isavasya, the God-centered conception
- This intuition of the living being is sometimes manifested even during the conditioned stage in the material world and it is expressed in the manner of altruism, philanthropy, socialism, communism etc. by the undeveloped minds of less intelligent persons