Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
socialist | socialism | socialistic | socialists | socialist's
Pages in category "Socialism"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- The contemporary socialist's conception of a competitionless society is artificial because in the socialist state there is competition for the post of dictator
- The rasas derived from our feelings in social life, in family life or in the greater family life of altruism, philanthropy, nationalism, socialism, communism, etc., do not guarantee that one's next life will be as a human being
- The Russians are unaware that in the Srimad-Bhagavatam the socialist philosophy is most perfectly described
- The so-called nationalism, socialism and communism - simply moha, moha, exactly the same way as the small, that insects, under some illusion, moha, they come to the light and sacrifice their life
- The socialist’s idea of a society devoid of competition is artificial because even in the socialist states there is competition for the post of dictator
- There is no harm in becoming a family man, or an altruist, a socialist, a communist, a nationalist or a humanitarian, provided that one executes his activities in relation with isavasya, the God-centered conception