Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
query: "success* life"@10
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Caitanya Gives Success (1 P)
- ► God Gives Success (1 C, 16 P)
- ► Krsna Gives Success (1 C, 23 P)
- ► Life Will Be Successful (1 C, 62 P)
- ► Make Life Successful (35 P)
- ► Our Successful Life (Disciples of SP) (60 P)
Pages in category "Successful Life"
The following 68 pages are in this category, out of 68 total.
- A successful life is one of Krishna consciousness
- Akrura, "My life is now successful, because I shall be able to offer my respects unto the lotus feet of the Supreme Personality of Godhead"
- All in all, however, if one simply reposes his dormant loving propensity in Krsna, then his life becomes successful
- Always remembering Krsna. Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare. Then it may be possible that at the time of death you remember Krsna and your life is successful
- I can now understand that devotional service unto Lord Krsna is the supreme form of worship. Out of Your causeless mercy You have made my life successful simply by explaining the facts
- If a person is fortunate enough to be attracted by Lord Caitanya, he is sure to be successful in his life's mission
- If by chance one meets a sadhu, a devotee, one's life is immediately successful, and one is freed from material bondage
- If he reads one sloka, his life will be successful. If he reads one sloka, one word. This is such nice things. Therefore we are stressing so much, "Please distribute book, distribute book, distribute book"
- If I see that my name is stamped in the history, I think, "Oh, I am, my life is successful."
- If one wants success in life, he should immediately understand from the right sources what his self-interest is and how he should mold his life in spiritual consciousness
- If we can simply follow in their (the inhabitants of Vrndavana's) footsteps, even to a minute proportion, our lives will surely become successful, and we shall enter the spiritual kingdom, Vaikuntha
- If we do not take to the principles of varnasrama-dharma by accepting the four social orders and the four orders of spiritual life, there can be no question of success in life
- If we follow in the footsteps of such great personalities (as Lord Siva and Lord Brahma) and become devotees of Lord Krsna, our lives will become successful. Unfortunately people do not know this secret
- If we join with Krsna, we also enjoy the varieties of pleasure eternally in the spiritual world. That is success of life
- If we want to become predominator falsely in this material world, that is illusion, That we must give up. That we must give up. We shall always try to become predominated by Krsna. That is successful life
- If you do not practice from the very beginning, it is not possible. Ante narayana-smrtih. It is said that the greatest success of life is at the time of (death) remembering Narayana
- If you want success of your life, then try to achieve your lost loving relationship with God. Then your life is successful
- In his Brhad-bhagavatamrta, Srila Sanatana Gosvami has explained that the attainment of salvation by merging into the Brahman effulgence of the Lord cannot be accepted as the highest success in life
- It doesn't matter what kind of religion you are following. If your love for God has enhanced, if you understand what is God, what is your relationship with God, and what is the end of or the object of human life, then your life is successful
- It doesn't matter, either he is in family life or he's in sannyasi life, if he's a devotee, then his life is successful
- Krsna consciousness movement is so easy. Everyone can take it and make his life successful
- Krsna said, "Therefore I give Myself to him (devotee), and I favor him so that he can achieve the highest success of life"
- Krsna said: O Nalakuvara and Manigriva, your lives have now become successful because you have developed ecstatic love for Me. This is your last birth within material existence
- Maharaja Khatvanga advises that one give up material attachments and surrender unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Thus one achieves success in life. This is pure bhakti-yoga, which involves vairagya-vidya - renunciation and knowledge
- Mind is the friend of oneself, and mind is the enemy of oneself. So we have to train the mind. If I train my mind for becoming my friend, then my life is successful. If I train my mind to become my enemy, then my life is unsuccessful
- No ordinary man, or even one who has attained success in human life, can know scientifically or perfectly the Personality of Godhead
- Now this Kali-yuga, by bhakti-yoga, especially by chanting Hare Krsna maha-mantra, one can be fully reformed and come to spiritual platform, and that is success of life
- O most fortunate Pracetasa, because of your great faith in Me, you have attained the supreme devotional ecstasy. Indeed, because of your austerities, combined with exalted devotion, your life is now successful. You have achieved complete perfection
- One should follow the principles of saintly persons, scriptures and the spiritual master. In this way one is sure to attain success in life
- One should not attempt to imitate such exalted devotees (as Haridasa Thakura). Rather, everyone should endeavor to preach the cult of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu in all parts of the world and thus become successful in spiritual life
- One who has taken his birth as a human being in the land of India (Bharata-varsa) should make his life successful and work for the benefit of all other people
- Out of many thousands of such persons who have thus attained success in human life, one may know scientifically about the Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna
- Out of many thousands, millions people, one is anxious to make his life successful. Nobody is interested. Practically they do not know what is actually success of life
- Simply by satisfying the spiritual master one can achieve the supreme success in life, and in spite of executing all ritualistic performances, if one cannot satisfy the spiritual master, one has no access to spiritual perfection
- Simply by seeing you, I have become purified. I am very much obligated to you, for my life is now successful
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu continued, "This nectar from Krsna's lips is supremely difficult to obtain, but if one gets some, his life becomes successful"
- Success in life means accepting a spiritual master who knows Krsna as the only supreme beloved personality. One should worship such a confidential devotee of the Lord
- That is the highest perfection of life. If someone remains always attached to Krsna, it is to be understood that he is liberated, and his life is successful
- The great physicians, the Asvini-kumaras, very gladly accepted Cyavana Muni's proposal. Thus they told the brahmana, "Just dive into this lake of successful life." (One who bathes in this lake has his desires fulfilled)
- The great sage Maitreya said: After the Personality of Godhead spoke thus, the Pracetas began to offer Him prayers. The Lord is the bestower of all success in life and is the supreme benefactor
- The harsh words used by Suruci to her stepson were true because unless one is favored by the Supreme Personality of Godhead one cannot achieve any success in life
- The materialist is benefited by association with devotees because his life then becomes regulated so that his chance of becoming a devotee or making the present life successful for understanding the real position of the living entity is increased
- The Pandava, whole Pandava family, they are devotees. Therefore, simply if you become devotee of Lord Krsna, then you acquire all the daivi sampat, and then your life is successful
- The person who actually wants perfect fulfillment of the mission of human life should simply worship Lord Krsna, and that will simplify the matter and completely guarantee the success of his human life
- The poetic champion was certainly most fortunate. His life was successful by dint of his vast learning and erudite scholarship, and thus he attained the shelter of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The two demons born of Diti began to make their bodies as strong as iron frames, and they were so tall that they seemed to touch outer space. They were decorated with valuable ornaments, and they thought that this was success in life
- The varnasrama system is scientific. Therefore if we accept the divisions of varna and asrama according to the Vedic instructions, our lives will be successful. Unless human society is thus divided and arranged, it cannot be perfect
- Then Maharaja Prataparudra very humbly said, I am most fallen and abominable, and I am unfit to receive an interview with the Lord. One's life is successful if one engages in His service
- There is a great need of the Krishna Consciousness movement all over the world. If educated persons like you take active interest in this movement, and preach the cult for the benefit of the mass of people, that is the success of life
- This is Rupa Gosvami's instruction. Somehow or other, you become attached to Krsna. Then your life is successful
- This Krsna consciousness movement is educating movement, how the consciousness can be purified to remain only Krsna conscious. Then his life is successful
- This Krsna consciousness movement is giving information to the people in general how to make life successful. What is that successful life? To go back to home, back to Godhead. This is not our home. This material world, this is foreign country
- Thus one's mind is fixed in samadhi. By devotional service one can then realize the spiritual form of the Lord, which is the destination of devotees. Thus his life becomes successful
- To achieve the highest success in life by becoming a gosvami and then a pure devotee of the Lord, one must follow the instructions known as Upadesamrta, which have been given by Srila Rupa Gosvami
- We have to learn how to act only for Krsna, how to love only Krsna. Then our life is successful. And the human life... Because we have also come down from Vaikuntha some millions and millions of years ago
- We should not be very much bothered about the body. Trees also live for thousands of years but that does not mean a successful life
- When the creeper is fixed, then the fruit of the creeper comes into existence, and the gardener who nourished it is able to enjoy this fruit of love, and his life becomes successful