Questions asked to SP... 1966
- Here we place the questions that were asked to Prabhupada as page titles and the answers he gives are inside the pages as headings written in the colour green.
Pages in category "Questions asked to SP... 1966"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.
- Are there individuals in these bodies?
- Are things bounded by space in the spiritual world?
- Are we all part of Krsna and at the time of death if we think of Krsna, like we become what? Like meshed in with Krsna?
- Are you referring to self-realization when you mentioned that Krsna consciousness? Are you referring to self-realization, cosmic consciousness?
- Demigods are not liberated?
- Did you say self-realization is realizing our identity with Brahma?
- Do you teach self-realization? Do you initiate? Then you are an authority on initiation?
- Does an animal make that mistake? I thought the animals would not see the water that our eyes tell us that there is a mirage in the desert
- Doesn't he (Mahatma Gandhi) know this, that he is not in the disciplic succession? And if this is so, why does he do this? Why does he make a translation?
- Don't you think it is a contradiction that if a man is a bad throughout his life and only at the time of death he thinks of Krsna and gets...?
- I don't quite understand what material world is?
- I don't understand. I don't see how man in one life can achieve a level of consciousness that he could sit with Krsna. Don't you have to go through a change, I mean, according to what you do in your life?
- I'm not sure that I understand the process by which one might be thinking of something in his mind, and how that soul is put into a body similar to what that thought is. In other words, how can the soul be subject to what the mind is thinking of?
- If a person experiences difficulty attaining a level of consciousness of God, how to counteract that?
- If Krsna is the supreme consciousness, then why isn't anything we do or anyone we follow following or doing Krsna consciousness?
- If the disciple is in ignorance before, how does he know which master to choose, because he doesn't have the knowledge to make a wise selection?
- If you're rich, were you saying, if you're rich, you get knowledge, you get knowledge easier because you're rich?
- If your Guru Maharaja Sripada Madhava Maharaja fully cooperate with me in this adventure I am confident to come out successful in my attempt. You have asked me to correspond with him...
- Illusioned ("to err is human," therefore, it is called, that any, any man, however he may be great in the estimation of this world, he is sure to commit mistake. And another imperfection is that he is illusioned)?
- In the Indian places known as sacred places isn't it also a fact that there is more magnetism there because of the meeting of saints and more people...?
- Is human birth superior in terms of self-realization? Is it superior to the demigods?
- Is it not true that if you don't spend your life thinking of Krsna, it may be difficult at the time of death to remember Him because of attachment?
- It's not dedicated to Krsna? The work is not dedicated to Krsna. How, specifically, how can you do this?
- The day that's the birth of the universe and night, the dissolution, is that also Brahma's day and night?
- The Indian poet, Rabindranath Tagore, is he nice? Do you know Rabindranath Tagore? Is he a nice poet?
- The jnani is also seeker?
- There must be different kinds of taking of a body, because there are different kinds of bodies. The bodies of dogs and deers and things are not the same as the body of Krsna. Now, how do you take on this form of Krsna?
- What does coldness stand for?
- What is the completion of all becoming, final goal, for a human being and for matter in general?
- What is the difference between karma-yoga and bhakti-yoga?
- What is the difference between spiritual atoms and spiritual bodies? Or are they the same thing?
- What is the difference between spiritual body and spiritual atoms?
- What is the function of the chanting?
- What is the importance of prasadam?
- When you say it's natural to render service. I suspect you mean this is how the machine works. Is there any reason why it works that way, or is it just that way?
- When you say taking on the body of a dog or a cat or a pig or whatever, is this also... Do you mean literally a body like a pig, or do you mean the nature of a pig or dog or cat?