Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Questions On... Avataras, Incarnations, Messengers of God
Add Your Content Here
Pages in category "Questions On... Avataras, Incarnations, Messengers of God"
The following 98 pages are in this category, out of 98 total.
- According to Caitanya, Visnu is an expansion of Krsna?
- All prophet is one?
- Among the avataras which are described in the second and third book of Srimad-Bhagavatam, there are two questions I have to put. There is Krsna Himself, who appears as His own avatara, and the Krsna, the yadava Krsna?
- Among two of the incarnations, there is Kapila and Buddha. And Kapila is practically, finally, the classical Sankhya-ist atheist. How could it be?
- And He (God) comes in bodily form?
- Are you yourself or do your followers regard you as an incarnation of Krsna or as the teacher of His teachings?
- As Arjuna he (Nara-narayana) acts as an ordinary jiva?
- As for your questions you have asked for clarification in the KRSNA Book when Maha Visnu says to Krsna and Arjuna that you are my incarnations in my appearance as Nara-Narayana
- At the end of the Krsna Book, when Krsna and Arjuna visit Lord Visnu and Visnu calls them incarnations of Himself, that is because Krsna appeared through Ksirodakasayi Visnu?
- Before Krsna, who was?
- Buddha taught very similar things to what the Gita taught also, didn't he? Are there agreeances there, agreement in certain places what Buddha taught and what the Gita teaches?
- Buddha's name is also considered hari-nama?
- But, Guru Maharaja, if one has some original faith in Jesus Christ or Muhammad, would he...? They think they're sons of God or a messenger of God
- Did some time lapse between Vyasa's conception of the Srimad-Bhagavatam and the actual writing down of the Srimad-Bhagavatam. Was it passed orally, or was written down by Vyasa Krsna himself?
- Do you believe that Jesus and Buddha and Krsna are manifestations of the same God?
- Do you expect Him (Krsna) to come again?
- Does He (Krsna) also appear through Maha-Visnu?
- Does Krsna know that he will rebirth and then come to earth and to preach us and make all that?
- Does Lord Caitanya always appear just after Krsna? In every universe?
- Doesn't Rama refer to a man that was born in India or somewhere, and Christ was born in Europe? Two different men, but still the same?
- He has not come now. There is no unrighteousness in this world?
- He wants to know why Lord Caitanya is not mentioned in the Bhagavatam with the other incarnations
- How do we know that Vedavyasa is not defective like other living beings?
- How do you understand incarnation?
- How is this (grhastha duties) connected with Vyasadeva and his situation?
- How long do you say it is before Krsna comes to this planet again in His physical, in human form?
- I believe that Krsna is the Supreme God, so don't get me wrong, but since you mentioned Christ, was he an incarnation of Krsna? Was Jesus Christ sent here by Krsna from...
- I still think of this problem why Lord Krsna had to have an incarnation like Buddha who was teaching atheist doctrine and no...?
- I understand that Christ is coming again at the end of this non-believing age in the world. Does that coincide with the son of God that you understand or is that a different sort of coming?
- I want to know if Krsna appeared on this planet five thousand years ago at a certain time, that means that immediately did He appear again in another universe?
- I would like to know, being unborn, then how come that Lord Krsna was born as a human being or brought Himself to that position to form Himself as the Supreme Being?
- I'm not sure if I understand yet. Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu is svayam bhagavan. And the appearances of Krsna in all the other yugas is also called svayam bhagavan?
- If I am not mistaken, I think I heard that Krsna reestablished religion, reestablished. Now who established before Krsna?
- If Krsna is unlimited, why did he not manifest Himself all over the world so that all living entities would have equal chance to go back home?
- If the Vedic scriptures were written about five thousand years ago then how is it just only five hundred years ago somebody came to impart what was written five thousand years ago?
- In what way is the external manifestation of the guru different than the external manifestation of, let us say, Krsna or Caitanya when They come to earth?
- Is he (Lord Buddha) allowed to say so (He's personally Krsna)?
- Is He coming again (he has got many names. Still, He acts to teach us. That is explained in the Bhagavad-gita. He's so kind, but as soon as He comes to teach us, we take Him as ordinary man)?
- Is Kalki connected with the Kali-yuga cycle?
- Is not Rama a God?
- Is that (he (Buddha) simply asked that you finish this material desire) not misleading?
- Is that (if you are not worried, that means you are animal. You are not human being.) like Prahlada Maharaja's prayer when he saw Lord Nrsimha-deva and he said, "I am not afraid of Your ferocious form, but I am afraid of this material world of samsara"
- Is there a difference between Rama and Krsna?
- Please clarify whether Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was a devotee of Krsna or is He Himself avatara?
- Prabhupada, has there been an incarnation of Krsna outside India, somewhere else in another part of the world? Or does He always comes in India?
- Prabhupada, Lord Krsna says in the Bhagavad-gita that when there is decline of true religion and when evil increases in the world, that He manifests Himself. Is He here in the human form or is He still to come?
- Prabhupada, was the appearance of Lord Nrsimha-deva predicted in the sastras, in the Vedas, or does the Lord appear any time His devotees are in dire need for His protection?
- Prabhupada? Buddha was the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the incarnation of Krsna, right? Then why he has preached the impersonal form of God?
- So Kalki comes at the end of the Kali-yuga?
- Srila Guru, I would like the name of the tenth avatara of Krsna?
- Srila Prabhupada, does Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu also appear every day of Brahma?
- Srila Prabhupada, what did Bhaktivinoda Thakura mean when he said, "I am going, my work unfinished"?
- Srila Prabhupada? Once one man asked why Krsna Himself comes in India only? Why not American countries?
- Srila Prabhupada? Wasn't it Lord Ramacandra's purpose to actually display by His activity how a perfect human being should act?
- The Lord's pastimes in Vrndavana and Dvaraka are passing through the universe just as the sun passes over the face of the earth... The same pastimes beginning from His birth up to mausala-lila... They are different in different universes?
- The original form of Krsna, that is only on one planet in one day of Brahma. Is that correct?
- This Caitanya was incarnation of Krsna. Before Caitanya was who, Krsna or anyone in between?
- This is His determination to incarnate as Lord Caitanya?
- This mantra we chant for Krsna and Rama both, but this movement glorifies the Krsna's pastimes and not much of Rama
- Was he (Lord Buddha) preaching karma-kanda?
- What about (because Krsna is Bhagavan. Bhakti means our transaction with Bhagavan) those who would worship Rama, say?
- What about avataras, in reference to Christ or Buddha?
- What about Buddha? Would you say that he is good?
- What can I say? Then only when sadhus are attacked, then only (Krsna comes)?
- What has Hasur Mohammed Sahib said about 14th Century and why?
- What is Kalki's nature?
- What is the difference between an expansion and an incarnation?
- What is the difference between an incarnation and an avatara?
- What is the position of people like Guru Nanak, Muhammad, and other people?
- What place in the divine scheme do such great names as Buddha, Jesus, Muhammad have?
- What's the difference? I've heard terms like incarnation, expansion, and plenary expansion, like Krsna incarnates Himself, expands Himself...
- When Buddha came, did most people follow Him?
- When Krsna appears in each of the four yugas, does each appearance of svayam bhagavan, personally He appearance?
- When Krsna is incarnating in His plenary incarnations like Varaha, Nrsimha... and sometimes devotees become devoted to those forms. Are there corresponding planets in Vaikuntha for those forms of incarnation? Is there a planet of Nrsimha or Nrsimha-loka?
- When Lord Christ appeared he seemed to be conditioned in his growth. Was he a specific incarnation or a conditioned soul who became liberated?
- When we say Krsna, are we speaking about God or an incarnation of God? How to define it?
- When you say "He descends," does it mean "got down"?
- Why would Buddha want to cheat people?
- Yadava Krsna spoke with Arjuna... It was the personal God Himself or it was an incarnation, this Krsna which is in Bhagavad-gita?
- You have asked for clarification in the KRSNA Book when Maha Visnu says to Krsna and Arjuna that you are my incarnations in my appearance as Nara-Narayana. So you are asking how this can be so?
- You were saying Lord Buddha gave impetus to Buddhism by converting the Emperor Ashoka. What is...?