"topsy-turvied" | "topsy-turvy"
Pages in category "Topsy-turvy"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Bhagavad-gita is not going to make any topsy-turvy of the social order or spiritual order. No. It should be standardized according to the authority. And the best authority is Krsna
- By the influence of the age of Kali, everywhere, politically, socially or religiously, everything is topsy-turvy, and therefore for the sane man it is all regrettable
- In Kali-yuga, the entire system (of varnasrama) has gone topsy-turvy. The student lives in luxury at the expense of the father or the father-in-law
- In modern democracy these scientific divisions are turned topsy-turvy, and by vote sudras, or workers, are chosen for administrative posts
- In this age, however, since the system of varnasrama-dharma is topsy-turvy, it is very difficult to strictly follow all the principles. The only method for becoming perfect in life is to develop Krsna consciousness
- The brahmanas are considered the head, the ksatriyas are the arms, the vaisyas are the belly, and the sudras are the legs. At the present moment the body has legs and a belly, but there are no arms or head, and therefore society is topsy-turvy
- The first thing is that you must feel well. In whatever condition you should feel well, because if you fall sick, everything will be topsy-turvy
- The sages wanted to take some steps to relieve the situation. For want of a king, everything was being disturbed and turned topsy-turvy