Questions On... Caitanya, His Associates
Pages in category "Questions On... Caitanya, His Associates"
The following 148 pages are in this category, out of 148 total.
- About Lord Caitanya's civil disobedience. That is with the Kazi? His civil disobedience?
- According to Caitanya, Visnu is an expansion of Krsna?
- After taking sannyasa, though, He (Caitanya Mahaprabhu) had sikha and Tulasi mala?
- All over the entire world we find the Indian community, practically speaking. Is this part of Lord Caitanya's plan to help spread this Vedic culture?
- All the women, when Lord Caitanya was a baby, how did they feel about Him?
- And what was his (Prakasananda Sarasvati's) role again in the town? What was he... He was a Vedantist?
- And when you translate the texts that you use, they come from Caitanya?
- Another question that raised itself, you'll see in the paper in fact, was the little mention in one of the books that I was reading, not from Krsna consciousness movement, just to get a bit of background, on Lord Caitanya, and it seems to have been...
- Are the people (at Srinivasa's house) mainly young people like Himself (Lord Caitanya)?
- Are there any of the characters listed up here among the brahmanas who complained (to the magistrate)?
- Are there any other, any other nice incidences between this time and when Lord Caitanya got married?
- Caitanya was incarnation of Krsna? But was a disciple of someone who was not incarnation?
- Can you tell me something about Caitanya's initiation in Vaisnava faith? When He was initiated?
- Can you tell me something about Lord Caitanya's birth, when He was born, what happened, what was it like?
- Could you give me a brief rundown on their...? Are they devotee, they're devotees... (Srinivasa and Haridasa. Haridasa character is there?)
- Could you tell about Lord Caitanya asking where is Krsna and falling in the water?
- Could you tell us about something about Lord Caitanya's production of Vaisnava drama? Are there any of the plays that you know are still extant?
- Did He (Caitanya Mahaprabhu) have a spiritual master?
- Did Lord Caitanya have women, householders traveling with Him when He went on sankirtana?
- Did Lord Caitanya take sannyasa from a Mayavadi sannyasi?
- Did Lord Caitanya worship Sarasvati?
- Did Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu have a dandi or a tridandi?
- Did the Chand Kazi stop this cow killing thereafter? After talking with Caitanya Mahaprabhu?
- Did you say that Sri Krsna Caitanya was playing Radha?
- Didn't some Manipur devotees visit Caitanya Mahaprabhu in Jagannatha Puri sometimes?
- Do you think that the message of Krsna consciousness or Krsna Caitanya is very different from the message of realizing God which is promulgated in other religions, for instance the Saiva religion or...?
- Does He (Lord Caitanya) meet any of these characters at the river?
- Does Lord Caitanya always appear just after Krsna? In every universe?
- Does Lord Rama or Lord Caitanya forget?
- Does she (Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mother) give Him her blessing finally?
- Haridasa Thakura is following all the principles, but he's always feeling so fallen. So Lord Caitanya tells him, "Put away your excess humility." Is this what He is trying to teach him? That we should have assurance?
- He (Lord Caitanya) would sometimes eat clay?
- He (Tukarama) was the one who was initiated by Lord Caitanya?
- He wants to know why Lord Caitanya is not mentioned in the Bhagavatam with the other incarnations
- He would swoon whenever He heard Krsna's name? He would be swooning? Lord Caitanya would faint?
- How about Kabir (Caitanya Mahaprabhu's teaching is the summary of all Vaisnava-Ramanuja, Ramananda, Madhvacarya, and Visnu Svami, Nimbarka. There are four sampradayas. So Caitanya Mahaprabhu follows everyone. There is no difference much)?
- How did Prakasananda Sarasvati see or think that Lord Caitanya was the Lord Narayana Himself when he only realized Brahman?
- How does He (Caitanya Mahaprabhu) accept sannyasi?
- How old is Caitanya now (second act of a play on Lord Caitanya) ?
- How old is He (Caitanya Mahaprabhu) at this (when He visited the Jagannatha temple) point?
- How old is He here (in the sixth scene)? How old is Caitanya here? Maybe five, six?
- How old is this man (Prakasananda Sarasvati)?
- I heard you also saying that Caitanya was disciple of Madhvan-dasa-pura?
- I was told by one devotee, a person working for Lord Caitanya, Lord Caitanya will appear as Supersoul to him (indistinct) this happen?
- I'm not sure if I understand yet. Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu is svayam bhagavan. And the appearances of Krsna in all the other yugas is also called svayam bhagavan?
- If Christ comes back, what will be the position of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His Krsna consciousness movement?
- If you can just tell me what you, the best way to have a nice scene of Jagai and Madhai?
- In the Bhagavata Purana is there also provision for the Caitanya cult?
- In those early days of colonization they were trying to sail to India by a quick route to get the spices, and it was the same time that Lord Caitanya's movement began. So is that just a coincidence, that they were trying to go to India at the same time?
- In what way is the external manifestation of the guru different than the external manifestation of, let us say, Krsna or Caitanya when They come to earth?
- Is Bhaktivinoda Thakura directly in succession from Lord Caitanya? And Gaurakisora dasa Babaji also?
- Is it so (every one of us who are in the movement now has had some association with Lord Caitanya)?
- Is there any other information about Haridasa (and after burial there was distribution of prasadam and kirtana. Haridasa Ṭhakura. So here you have to show some talks with Haridasa, how feelingly)?
- Is there anyone there? Any of these characters there? I'm trying to introduce these characters (Srinivasa and Haridasa)
- Is this life, this present life, is this also being within Krsna's pastimes, because Lord Caitanya's sankirtana movement is Krsna's pastimes?
- Is this the learned brahmana (so he asked his men to carry Him to his place and that will be the scene. Then after His departure His followers will come, and they will search in the temple that Caitanya Mahaprabhu is not there. Then one Gopinatha Acarya)?
- It says here that a pure devotee like Haridasa Thakura would not fall victim to Mayadevi's temptations, but even Lord Brahma, Lord Siva, might fall victim. I always thought that they were pure devotees of the Lord
- It was a big snake? Very big? And was it Sesa?
- It's on this quotation from Bhagavata Purana that Caitanya built His system?
- Last night Srila Prabhupada was mentioning about the (indistinct) explained by Caitanya Mahaprabhu?
- Lord Caitanya is always doing this on a planet in the material, some material universe?
- Lord Caitanya predicted the holy name will be preached in every town and village throughout the world, so to what extent will it be preached?
- Lord Caitanya used to eat a lot of food?
- Lord Caitanya used to stuff His ears up when anyone would refer to Him as God. He wants to be known as a devotee. But we worship Him as God, in the same line as Radha-Krsna. So how do we understand that?
- Lord Caitanya was very tall, Srila Prabhupada?
- Lord Caitanya, He was a different type of guru than you were?
- Lord Caitanya, He was not a guru, He was different than guru? Was He also an incarnation at the same...?
- Lord Caitanya, He would cry so that He could hear them chanting Hare Krsna to Him?
- Lord Jesus Christ said that "The only way to God is through me; just believe in me or surrender to me," and Lord Caitanya taught that hari-nama is the only means of spiritual realization in this age. Is there any contradiction?
- Lord Nityananda (if a woman is perfect in Krsna consciousness... Just like Jahnava-devi, Lord Nityananda's wife, she was acarya. She was acarya. She was controlling the whole Vaisnava community)?
- Lord Nityananda ever took sannyasa?
- No, you explained that ("He accepted him as learned scholar, but He did not accept him as very highly realized soul.") before. His guru, Vallabhacarya's guru, is... He's in Madhavendra Puri's line?
- Now the constables broke up a sankirtana carried on by Caitanya's friends. Any location here particular?
- Now the second scene here, this is when Caitanya on the seashore, this is when He would walk around saying, "Where is Krsna?" Is that right?
- Now what direct relationship does this (the Ksira-cora-gopinatha story) have to Lord Caitanya?
- Of Caitanya's. They all became devo...the King of Orissa?
- On one hand he says that we don't want to be delivered from this material ocean, we just want to serve. Then in one of the other slokas he pleads with Krsna to deliver him from this ocean of death and fix him up as one of the atoms of His lotus feet
- One time you were explaining that Caitanya Mahaprabhu, when He was speaking with the Kazi, He convinced him about that the Koran does not actually advocate meat-eating
- Or are they (the people at Srinivasa's house) older brahmanas?
- Please clarify whether Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was a devotee of Krsna or is He Himself avatara?
- Prabhupada, after Lord Caitanya took sannyasa, in the Teachings of Lord Caitanya it says He met His mother. I always thought that a sannyasi could not do that
- Prabhupada, I've heard that every one of us who are in the movement now has had some association with Lord Caitanya. Is it so?
- Prabhupada, is Lord Caitanya always carrying on sankirtana in the spiritual world?
- Prabhupada, they said that if Caitanya Mahaprabhu wanted Krsna consciousness in the Western countries, why didn't He go there Himself? That's what they told us
- Prabhupada, what was exactly predicted by Lord Caitanya when He predicted the Golden Age of Kali, the age in the Age of Kali when people would be chanting the Hare Krsna mantra?
- Regarding Nityananda Prabhu breaking the sannyasi rod of Lord Caitanya
- Regarding your question about Lord Caitanya's thinking himself lower than the grass, it should be understood spiritually
- Regarding your question about the picture of Lord Caitanya with six arms...
- Regarding your question: "about the six-armed Lord Caitanya you gave me (Krishna, Lord Caitanya, and Lord Rama combined.)... What do the Saivite-like tilakas on His arms signify?"
- She (Mira Bai) was a contemporary of Caitanya?
- She wants to know that even before Lord Caitanya's time, was it (Mayapur) also considered to be a holy place?
- So Advaita is old too, isn't he (Haridasa should be a old man)? And Nivas (Srinivas)
- So I'm wondering how Lord Caitanya's movement is going on on other planets other than this planet. Is there some organized sankirtana?
- So Tukarama, you would say, is teaching the same thing as Caitanya?
- So you would see no basic difference between Ramanuja's position and...(the Caitanya tradition)?
- Somebody told me, Prabhupada, about Vallabhacarya, that he sometimes, he once went to Lord Caitanya and said that he wrote a better commentary than a previous acarya, and Lord... Caitanya chastised him?
- Srila Prabhupada, does Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu also appear every day of Brahma?
- Srila Prabhupada, how did Chota Haridasa achieve perfection by killing himself after apparently pouring water on his devotional creeper by talking to a woman?
- Srila Prabhupada, once you said that to stop this transmigration, one has to become completely disgusted with this material world. What about Lord Caitanya who prayed that "I don't mind coming back again and again"?
- Srila Prabhupada, when I first came to this, to your movement, the first thing I was told is that Lord Caitanya's movement in this age will, like a moon, rise for ten thousand years. I was told that number, ten thousand years. Is that true?
- Swamiji, is the Krsna consciousness is a development of this, only of our Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- That (Caitanya Mahaprabhu in the middle would dance and the four parties will chant Hare Krsna) only happened as long as He stayed there (Jagannatha Puri). Is that right?
- That Abhirama, that is the associate of Mahaprabhu?
- That was found by Lord Caitanya, Prabhupada? The Brahma-samhita?
- The Chand Kazi became a devotee?
- The fifth scene is renunciation of household life... This is at age...? This is considerably later then. This is about ten years later
- The friends of Caitanya. What are their names again?
- Then Lord Caitanya's wife, she died?
- There are so many stories of Lord Caitanya converting so many rascals. By just His presence, they would chant Hare Krsna. How can we get His mercy so that we can help the people around us to chant Hare Krsna?
- There is very little description from the age of 31 to Lord Caitanya's disappearance. Maybe you can tell me as much as you can of what happened?
- There's a scene about Lord Caitanya embracing the leper Vasudeva. Is that a nice scene to perform?
- They don't believe in Lord Caitanya, these sahajiyas in Vrndavana?
- This (Tukarama`s initiation by Lord Caitanya) was southern India?
- This Caitanya was incarnation of Krsna. Before Caitanya was who, Krsna or anyone in between?
- This is His determination to incarnate as Lord Caitanya?
- To get back more to the origins of the movement, why do you follow the teachings of Caitanya rather than say Vallabha or Ramanuja or Ramananda?
- We can understand how Sri Advaita Acarya is the servant of Lord Caitanya, but how is Maha Visnu and the Visnu-catur-bhuja, how do They serve Krsna?
- Well, is that (Lord Caitanya inquiring from Ramananda Raya) important? That's the scene about the meeting
- Were they liberated souls? The thief?
- What are some of the things that Lord Caitanya did when He was a little boy? Some tricks or things?
- What class of men did Lord Caitanya teach about?
- What do you mean He wouldn't address him because He was a sannyasi (Ramananda Raya was coming in procession, Caitanya Mahaprabhu understood that he is Ramananda Raya. But because He was sannyasi, He did not address him)?
- What does this story (the story of the Gopala, Saksi) have to do with the temple? Lord Caitanya has entered this temple
- What if they say Caitanya Mahaprabhu was a devotee, He worshiped the Supreme Lord, kirtana, but His disciples say He's God?
- What is His (Caitanya Mahaprabhu's) age? I just want to keep checking on this, His age now. Is He twenty, in His twenties still?
- What is the outcome of this (discussion of the Vedanta-sutra between Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya and Caitanya Mahaprabhu) now? Final outcome?
- What is the parampara from Caitanya?
- What would be the result if all the people became devotees of Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu?
- When Caitanya Mahaprabhu took sannyasa, His guru offered Him one name, but He refused and preferred to keep the name Krsna Caitanya which is a brahmacari name. Why was this?
- When they (the people) ask us about Lord Caitanya, "Who is this Lord Caitanya?" what may we tell them?
- When your spiritual master was a little boy, did he do things like Lord Caitanya did like when He went to the water and all girls were asking for...?
- Which Lord is that (Caitanya)?
- Who are very much attracted to living in Mayapur, residing in Mayapur, after perfecting their lives, do they sometimes join Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu's sankirtana movement in Goloka Vrndavana?
- Who is Jagannatha Misra's wife again?
- Who is this (Prakasananda Sarasvati)?
- Why Caitanya Mahaprabhu has not mentioned anything about accepting a Spiritual Master in His Siksastaka?
- Why did Nityananda Prabhu break His (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's) danda?
- Why is Lord Caitanya carrying a forked stick?
- Would you say something about the mercy of Lord Caitanya's sankirtana movement?