"perfect people"|"perfect person"|"perfect persons"|"perfect personalities"|"perfect personality" not "all-perfect personality"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Perfect Person"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- I have already said that this Vedic civilization is meant for making the animal a perfect person
- I hear from a perfect person, and I distribute the knowledge the same way, without any change. So Krsna gives us knowledge in the Bhagavad-gita. We are distributing the same knowledge
- I may be imperfect, but because I receive knowledge from a perfect person, my knowledge is perfect. This is called parampara system
- If one thinks that Visnu, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is the only perfect personality whereas the demigods, even such demigods as Lord Siva, are inclined to improper social affairs, he is an offender
- In his (Narada Muni's) previous life he was the son of a maidservant, but by good association with pure devotees he became enlightened in devotional service, and in the next life he became a perfect man comparable with himself only
- In that very place where the two arjuna trees had fallen, two great, perfect personalities, who appeared like fire personified, came out of the two trees - SB 10.10.28
- It is not necessary for one to be a highly polished literary man to receive knowledge; to receive perfect knowledge from a perfect person, one must be expert in hearing. This is called the descending process of deductive knowledge, or avaroha-pantha
- It is the person who rules, and not the impersonal government. If the person is perfect, the government is perfect. If the person is a fool, the government is a fool's paradise. That is the law of nature
- Narada Muni continued: After Prahlada Maharaja, the King of the demons, heard these instructions from the saint, he understood the occupational duties of a perfect person. Thus he duly worshiped the saint, took his permission & then left for his own home
- Now, even still, we do not come to the understanding what is the difference between the living body and the dead body. There are so many theories, but as I have already told you that we receive knowledge from the perfect person, Krsna
- O great souls, I have heard that among the great & perfect persons wandering the surface of the earth to instruct knowledge to people covered by ignorance are Sanat-kumara, Narada, Rbhu, Angira, Devala, Asita, Vyasadeva, Markandeya, Gautama, Vasistha
- O great souls, I have heard that among the great and perfect persons wandering the surface of the earth to instruct knowledge to people covered by ignorance are Bhagavan Parasurama, Kapila, Sukadeva, Durvasa, Yajnavalkya, Jatukarna and Aruni
- O great souls, I have heard that among the great and perfect persons wandering the surface of the earth to instruct knowledge to people covered by ignorance are Pancasikha, Hiranyanabha, Kausalya, Srutadeva and Rtadhvaja. You must certainly be among them
- O great souls, I have heard that among the great and perfect persons wandering the surface of the earth to instruct knowledge to people covered by ignorance are Romasa, Cyavana, Dattatreya, Asuri, Patanjali, the great sage Dhaumya
- One should not be satisfied with the knowledge imparted by a big animal (materialistic leaders). Rather, one must take knowledge from a perfect person like Sukadeva Gosvami
- Only the perfect and the infallible can create a program which is applicable at every place and can be followed by all in the world
- Our Krsna consciousness movement, we claim that we have got perfect knowledge of everything because we are taking knowledge from the perfect person - Krsna. Evam parampara-praptam imam rajarsayo viduh
- Our proposition is that we have to take knowledge from the perfect person. So if Krsna is in illusion, then how He can become perfect person, and the knowledge delivered by Him is perfect?
- The Absolute Personality of Godhead is the perfect person. The Supreme Person has manifold energies, out of which the internal, external and marginal energies are specifically important
- The first living creature, the perfect person within this material world who got instruction there, that is the beginning of creation. Beginning of creation is not crude or ignorance. Beginning of creation is first-class knowledge
- The limits of the expansions of Govinda, the SPG, cannot be estimated by anyone, even a person as perfect as Brahma, not to speak of tiny scientists whose senses & instruments are all imperfect and who cannot give us information of even this one universe
- The perfect person that is going to speak to me is God?
- The post of Brahma is the highest responsible post within the universe, and it is offered to the most perfect personality of the universe
- There are many big leaders, yogis, svamis and so-called incarnations who are very much addicted to mental speculation and who advertise themselves as perfect personalities, but they are not ultimately successful
- This (being brought to the position of a perfect person) is possible if an unalloyed devotee tries to serve the Lord by delivering him in this way
- Try to maintain the standard of a perfect person as is given in the Bhagavad-gita, and do not deviate from this wonderful method of Krishna consciousness
- We accept knowledge from the perfect person. I may be fool, but the knowledge received from the perfect person is perfect. This is our process. We don't try to speculate
- When one is perfect in knowledge, he can develop his love of Godhead through the association of such perfect persons as Narada and Angira and the members of their disciplic succession. Then one is able to see the unlimited SP of Godhead face to face
- You said we have to approach a perfect person, but that means we have to accept so many restrictions and this is actually impossible. It cannot be done... Why should the knowledge be so limited?
- Your teachings are based on the assumption that Sri Krsna who lived for that period of time is the perfect person. But how do you fundamentally assure that what He has said is correct? How do you reconcile the two points?