"perfect people"|"perfect person"|"perfect persons"|"perfect personalities"|"perfect personality" not "all-perfect personality"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Perfect Person"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.
- He (Vivasvan) spoke to his son, Manu. Manu spoke to his son, Iksvaku. In this way the parampara system is coming. And that is bona fide. This is our philosophy, to accept knowledge from the perfect person or his bona fide representative
- He was unhappy to see others unhappy, and He was the well-wisher of all living entities. Although He was a perfect personality, the Supreme Lord and controller of all, He nonetheless acted as if He were an ordinary conditioned soul
- I have already said that this Vedic civilization is meant for making the animal a perfect person
- I hear from a perfect person, and I distribute the knowledge the same way, without any change. So Krsna gives us knowledge in the Bhagavad-gita. We are distributing the same knowledge
- I may be imperfect, but because I receive knowledge from a perfect person, my knowledge is perfect. This is called parampara system
- If one thinks that Visnu, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is the only perfect personality whereas the demigods, even such demigods as Lord Siva, are inclined to improper social affairs, he is an offender
- If we approach a perfect person and submissively hear from him, then the knowledge is perfect. So Krsna is accepted as the supreme authority, as Arjuna quoted Ahus tvam rsayah sarve - All the rsis, great saintly persons, they have accepted You
- In his (Narada Muni's) previous life he was the son of a maidservant, but by good association with pure devotees he became enlightened in devotional service, and in the next life he became a perfect man comparable with himself only
- In that very place where the two arjuna trees had fallen, two great, perfect personalities, who appeared like fire personified, came out of the two trees - SB 10.10.28
- It is not by my whims I accept Krsna as the perfect person. No. There are many authorities, Vedic authorities
- It is not necessary for one to be a highly polished literary man to receive knowledge; to receive perfect knowledge from a perfect person, one must be expert in hearing. This is called the descending process of deductive knowledge, or avaroha-pantha
- It is the person who rules, and not the impersonal government. If the person is perfect, the government is perfect. If the person is a fool, the government is a fool's paradise. That is the law of nature
- It may be argued that although we have accepted Him (Krsna) as a perfect person, there are many others who do not. Rut one should not think that this acceptance is whimsical; He is accepted as the perfect person on the evidence of many authorities
- Narada Muni continued: After Prahlada Maharaja, the King of the demons, heard these instructions from the saint, he understood the occupational duties of a perfect person. Thus he duly worshiped the saint, took his permission & then left for his own home
- Now, at the present moment, there are so many gurus. How we will understand who is perfect? This guru means who has heard from the perfect person. Therefore his knowledge is perfect, because he has heard. This is called parampara system
- Now, even still, we do not come to the understanding what is the difference between the living body and the dead body. There are so many theories, but as I have already told you that we receive knowledge from the perfect person, Krsna
- O great souls, I have heard that among the great & perfect persons wandering the surface of the earth to instruct knowledge to people covered by ignorance are Sanat-kumara, Narada, Rbhu, Angira, Devala, Asita, Vyasadeva, Markandeya, Gautama, Vasistha
- O great souls, I have heard that among the great and perfect persons wandering the surface of the earth to instruct knowledge to people covered by ignorance are Bhagavan Parasurama, Kapila, Sukadeva, Durvasa, Yajnavalkya, Jatukarna and Aruni
- O great souls, I have heard that among the great and perfect persons wandering the surface of the earth to instruct knowledge to people covered by ignorance are Pancasikha, Hiranyanabha, Kausalya, Srutadeva and Rtadhvaja. You must certainly be among them
- O great souls, I have heard that among the great and perfect persons wandering the surface of the earth to instruct knowledge to people covered by ignorance are Romasa, Cyavana, Dattatreya, Asuri, Patanjali, the great sage Dhaumya
- One should not be satisfied with the knowledge imparted by a big animal (materialistic leaders). Rather, one must take knowledge from a perfect person like Sukadeva Gosvami
- Only the perfect and the infallible can create a program which is applicable at every place and can be followed by all in the world
- Our Krsna consciousness movement, we claim that we have got perfect knowledge of everything because we are taking knowledge from the perfect person - Krsna. Evam parampara-praptam imam rajarsayo viduh
- Our Krsna consciousness movement, we claim that we have got perfect knowledge of everything because we are taking knowledge from the perfect person - Krsna. Evam parampara-praptam imam rajarsayo viduh (BG 4.2). And that is the real process
- Our process of knowledge is very easy. Krsna's instruction, Bhagavad-gita, is the principal book of knowledge given by the adi-purusa Himself, the Supreme primeval person, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. He is indeed the perfect person
- Our proposition is that we have to take knowledge from the perfect person. So if Krsna is in illusion, then how He can become perfect person, and the knowledge delivered by Him is perfect?
- The Absolute Personality of Godhead is the perfect person. The Supreme Person has manifold energies, out of which the internal, external and marginal energies are specifically important
- The first living creature, the perfect person within this material world who got instruction there, that is the beginning of creation. Beginning of creation is not crude or ignorance. Beginning of creation is first-class knowledge
- The Krsna consciousness movement, however, is meant for one who is no longer jealous or envious. By becoming free from jealousy and envy, one becomes a perfect person. Dharmah projjhita-kaitavo 'tra paramo nirmatsaranam satam - SB 1.1.2
- The limits of the expansions of Govinda, the SPG, cannot be estimated by anyone, even a person as perfect as Brahma, not to speak of tiny scientists whose senses & instruments are all imperfect and who cannot give us information of even this one universe
- The perfect person that is going to speak to me is God?
- The post of Brahma is the highest responsible post within the universe, and it is offered to the most perfect personality of the universe
- The process is that we must approach to a perfect person and take his instruction as it is. Then our knowledge is perfect. Without any argument. We accept Vedic knowledge like that
- There are many big leaders, yogis, svamis and so-called incarnations who are very much addicted to mental speculation and who advertise themselves as perfect personalities, but they are not ultimately successful
- This (being brought to the position of a perfect person) is possible if an unalloyed devotee tries to serve the Lord by delivering him in this way
- This guru means who has heard from the perfect person. Therefore his knowledge is perfect, because he has heard. This is called parampara system, or disciplic succession
- Try to maintain the standard of a perfect person as is given in the Bhagavad-gita, and do not deviate from this wonderful method of Krishna consciousness
- Try to maintain the standard of a perfect person as is given in the Bhagavad-gita, and do not deviate from this wonderful method of Krishna consciousness. Follow the rules very carefully, chant at least 16 rounds, and read our books over and over
- We accept knowledge from the perfect person. I may be fool, but the knowledge received from the perfect person is perfect. This is our process. We don't try to speculate
- We have to accept knowledge from the perfect person. This is the sum and substance. Unless we take knowledge from the perfect person, our knowledge is defective
- When one is perfect in knowledge, he can develop his love of Godhead through the association of such perfect persons as Narada and Angira and the members of their disciplic succession. Then one is able to see the unlimited SP of Godhead face to face
- While in the material energy, the living entity serves the material senses; and while in spiritual energy, he serves the SG directly. In either case the living entity is the servant of God. This vision of equality is perfect in a person in KC. BG 1972 p
- You have to take experience from the perfect person, Krsna. Then your knowledge is perfect. That I have already said. Don't try to understand with your teeny experience everything. Then you will be failure
- You said we have to approach a perfect person, but that means we have to accept so many restrictions and this is actually impossible. It cannot be done... Why should the knowledge be so limited?
- Your teachings are based on the assumption that Sri Krsna who lived for that period of time is the perfect person. But how do you fundamentally assure that what He has said is correct? How do you reconcile the two points?