Questions On... States of Heart and Mind
Pages in category "Questions On... States of Heart and Mind"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- If I'm always worried about the future, how will anything get done now?
- If the devotee is fearless, how is it Prahlada was expressing his fearfulness of the material nature?
- If you are compassionate, you feel the pain. Then how does that go with even-mindedness?
- It is because we desired something and we were always frustrated by that desire (anxiety shall continue so long as you are in material condition)?
- So if I feel hungry, I become full of anxiety, "Where is food? Where is food?" He says that this anxiety...
- Srila Prabhupada, what is the actual cause of shame?
- Srila Prabhupada, what is the difference between an innocent person and an ignorant person?
- Srila Prabhupada, you mentioned three states of identification. One was like the animals. What was the other two?
- Swamiji, seeing as how sorrow and happiness are there by nature's law, wouldn't these be an impediment to our devotional service?
- That force (by which sometimes you are forced to commit mistakes) is kama, lust?
- That is the basic cause of anxiety-desire?
- The devotees seem to be calm, serene. Where does that come from?
- The dogs and monkeys, they feel grateful?
- There are six things such as anger, lust, false pride, envy. What are the other two?
- There is so much envy in my heart, and when I'm chanting I'm understanding the envy is causing me so much distress. And yet I can't give it up. I cannot leave off these envious feelings. How is it that the spirit soul...?
- This feeling that we have, that we are fallen, that we are very fallen...?