Category:Ocean of Mercy
"ocean of mercy"
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Ocean of Mercy"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- A drop from the ocean of Your (Caitanya's) mercy can drown great mountains like Sumeru and Mandara. Since these two gentlemen are little hills by comparison, it is no wonder that they are being drowned in the ocean of Your mercy
- All glories to Advaita Acarya, who is also an ocean of mercy! All glories to all the devotees of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, whose hearts are always filled with mercy
- All glories to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is all-merciful! All glories to Nityananda Prabhu, who is an ocean of mercy
- All glories unto Sri Gaurahari, who is an ocean of mercy! All glories unto You, the son of Sacidevi, for You are the only friend of all fallen souls!
- All these inauspicious days & nights are not passing, for I have not met You. It is difficult to know how to pass all this time. But You are the friend of the helpless & an ocean of mercy. Kindly give Me Your audience, for I am in a precarious position
- Sanatana Gosvami, out of his causeless mercy, made me drink it (the nectar of devotional service possessed of renunciation), even though I (Raghunatha dasa Gosvami) was otherwise unable to do so. Therefore he is an ocean of mercy
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the ocean of mercy. Who can understand Him? When He chastises His dear devotees, He certainly does so to reestablish the principles of religion or duty
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the ocean of mercy, chastised Junior Haridasa, although Junior Haridasa was His dear devotee, to establish that one in the devotional line, engaged in pure devotional service, should not be a hypocrite