Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna's External Energy
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's External Energy (2 C, 54 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's External Energy"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.
- Actual spiritual knowledge and its practical application are considered in all these sound vibrations. Although the external energy comes from Me, I am different from it
- Akrura continued, "Unfortunately, persons bewildered by the illusory energy cannot understand the strength of Krsna, although the whole cosmic manifestation is fully under His control"
- Having concluded that Krsna was the S.P of Godhead, the sages addressed Him thus, "Dear Lord, we, the leaders of human society, are supposed to possess the proper philosophy of life, yet we are bewildered by the spell of Your external energy"
- He maintains the material universes through His external energy. The material universes are perfectly situated because they are created by the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- His (Krsna's) energies are also multifarious, and His internal energies are superior and external energies inferior in quality. They are explained in the Bhagavad-gita (7.4-6) as the para and the apara prakrtis
- His (Krsna's) expansions of various forms which take place via the internal energies are superior forms, whereas the expansions which take place via the external energies are inferior forms
- In almost all cases, whatever learned brahmanas speak becomes accepted; nothing is impossible for one who takes shelter of My illusory energy and speaks under her influence
- In other words, Krsna does not take pleasure in this external energy but exhibits His internal energy, His pleasure potency, as Radharani and then enjoys with Her. Thus Krsna manifests Himself as Radharani in order to enjoy His internal pleasure potency
- Krsna continued, "One who engages himself in severe penances and austerities just to attain this material happiness is certainly under the illusion of My external energy"
- Krsna is absolute. For me there is external, internal, but for Krsna there is no external, internal because His energy... The external energy is also His energy, and internal is His energy. Therefore He's everything
- Krsna was struck with wonder at how the external energy works so wonderfully. He began to consider how He could kill the demon & at the same time save the boys and calves. Although there was no factual concern on Krsna's part, He was thinking like that
- Less intelligent men claim that there is no God, but when the manifestation of different living entities & their activities is visible, enlightened persons see You (Krsna) present in every atom & through the via media of Your external & marginal energies
- Like a human being who lacks spiritual knowledge and is too attached to the members of his family, the elephant, being illusioned by the external energy of Krsna, had his wives and children bathe and drink the water
- Lord Brahma wanted to prove that Krsna is the original Narayana, that He is the source of Narayana, and that Narayana is not an exhibition of the external energy, maya, but is an expansion of spiritual energy
- Maya is on the back side of Krsna and if we keep ourselves always in front side of Krsna, engaged in His service, then the external energy on the back side of Krsna will not be able to attack us
- Mucukunda continued, "By the influence of Your external energy, they are attached to the glare of material activities, to so-called society, friendship and love, like dumb animals that have fallen into a dark well"
- Mucukunda continued, "Illusioned by Your external energy, everyone, whether man or woman, is attached to this material existence, and all are engaged in cheating one another in a great society of the cheaters and the cheated"
- Mucukunda continued, "Moreover, You (Krsna) are also this material world, because this material world is only the manifestation of Your external energy. Therefore, from any angle of vision, You are the supreme shelter for everyone"
- Mucukunda prays as follows, "My dear Lord, O Supreme Personality of Godhead, I can understand that all living entities on this planet are illusioned by Your external energy and enamored of the illusory satisfaction of sense gratification"
- Mundaners are mostly worshipers of Durga-devi, the external energy of Krsna, but they do not know that Durga-devi is but the shadow energy of the Lord
- Ramananda Raya was Lord's devotee & a lover of God, and although his mind could not be covered by Krsna's illusory energy, & although he could understand the mind of the Lord, which was very strong and intense, Ramananda's mind became a little agitated
- Rascals, being controlled by mental speculation, make huge arrangements by which to enjoy life temporarily, but they must give up the body at the time of death, when everything is taken away by Krsna's external energy
- That which covers the reality is maha-maya, or the external energy, which does not allow a conditioned soul to understand the Supreme Personality of Godhead beyond the cosmic manifestation
- The bewilderment regarding Sri Krsna is due to the action of His twofold internal and external energies upon the third one, called marginal energy
- The conditioned souls, subjected to these three miseries by the control of the external energy, suffer various difficulties
- The external energy, called maya-sakti, is the cause of innumerable universes with varied material potencies
- The external illusory energy of Krsna, known as maya, is always ashamed to stand in front of Krsna, just as darkness is ashamed to remain before the sunshine
- The girls prayed, "O supreme external energy of the Personality of Godhead, O supreme mystic power, O supreme controller of this material world, O goddess, please be kind to us and arrange for our marriage with the son of Nanda Maharaja, Krsna"
- The gopis said, "Persons who are simply misled by the external energy, who want to be satisfied by false concepts, try to enjoy themselves apart from You (Krsna)"
- The living entities are expansions of His (Sri Krsna's) marginal energy, and thus they are sometimes bewildered by the internal energy and sometimes by the external energy
- The Lord is the seer, and the external energy, which is seen, works as both cause and effect in the cosmic manifestation
- The material miseries are without factual existence for the soul. Yet as long as the conditioned soul sees the body as meant for sense enjoyment, he cannot get out of the entanglement of material miseries, being influenced by Your (Krsna) external energy
- The mundaners are mostly worshipers of Durga-devi, the external energy of Krsna, but they do not know that Durga-devi is but the shadow energy of the Lord. Behind her astonishing display of material workings is the direction of the Lord
- The Supreme Lord is pure spiritual form, transcendental to all material qualities, yet for the sake of the creation of the material world and its maintenance and annihilation, He accepts through His external energy the material modes of nature
- The Supreme Lord, by His two energies, His external energy and internal energy, is all-pervading. Therefore one should worship the Supreme Lord with His energies. Generally the Vaisnava devotees worship the Supreme Lord with His internal energy
- The worshiper of the power, Durga, or the external energy of Krsna, may achieve all kinds of material success very easily, but anyone who wants to be elevated transcendentally must engage in worshiping the Powerful in Krsna consciousness
- These energies, the external energy, Krsna says they are separated. "Separated" means you cannot perceive Krsna directly from this energy
- They (the brahmanas) continued to talk among themselves: "The external energy of Krsna is so strong that it can create illusion to overcome even the greatest mystic yogi"
- This cultivation of Krsna consciousness is not material. The Lord has generally three energies - namely, the external energy, the internal energy, and the marginal energy
- This healthy condition is lost when the living entity forgets Krsna due to being attracted by the external features of Krsna's maya energy. This world of maya is called durasraya, which means false or bad shelter
- This manifested cosmos is a wonderful creation of the interaction of the three material modes, or the external energy of the Supreme Lord
- Those bewildered by the spell of Your (Krsna's) external energy embrace the threefold miseries of material existence & are subjected to the dualities of pain and pleasure, sometimes drowning in the ocean of attachment and sometimes being taken out of it
- To understand Krsna means to understand Krsna in His personal form with His internal energy, His external energy, His expansions and His incarnations
- Topics like the rasa-lila are meant for the liberated souls and not for the conditioned souls. The conditioned souls, therefore, must hear with appreciation and devotion the Lord's pastimes in relationship with the external energy
- What is the wonder if the maidservant of Krsna, His external energy, begs for love of Godhead? Without the mercy of a devotee and without the chanting of the holy name of the Lord, love of Godhead cannot be possible
- Whatever astounding energies we see manifest in this world, including atomic and nuclear energies, are all part and parcel of His (Krsna's) material, or external, energy
- When we see partiality in Krsna, this vision is due to His external energy
- You (Krsna) however, are the cause of this external energy, and thus You remain unaffected by the action and reaction of the different elements. And because You are transcendental to such compulsions of material energy, You are the supreme tranquillity
- Your unlimitedly potent activities are experienced by the most enlightened devotees, but those who are bewildered by the spell of Your (Krsna's) external energy identify themselves with this material world & become attached to society, friendship & love