Krsna's External Energy
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's External Energy (2 C, 184 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's External Energy"
The following 76 pages are in this category, out of 76 total.
- A devotee also respects the demigods because he knows their position in relation to Krsna. In Brahma-samhita (5.44), the Goddess Durga is worshiped as the external energy, or potency, of Krsna
- A person, when he becomes ghostly haunted, he speaks all kinds of nonsense. So maya grasta jivera sei dasa upajaya. Those who have come to this material world under the influence of the external energy of Krsna, maya, they are all madmen
- Actual spiritual knowledge and its practical application are considered in all these sound vibrations. Although the external energy comes from Me, I am different from it
- Akrura continued, "Unfortunately, persons bewildered by the illusory energy cannot understand the strength of Krsna, although the whole cosmic manifestation is fully under His control"
- Balarama continued, "The consideration that a person is neutral or is one’s friend or enemy is generally made by persons in the bodily concept of life. Such foolish persons are bewildered by the illusory energy of the Supreme Lord"
- Because it is the effect of His (God's) external energy (bahiranga maya) and is aloof from the internal potency (atma-maya), the whole material creation is different from Him at the same time
- By His (Krsna's) external energetic expansions, He incarnates Himself in the material world amongst the men, animals or demigods to reestablish His forgotten relation with the living entities in different species of life
- By virtue of His (Krsna's) internal energy, He exists in Himself with His spiritual paraphernalia; by means of His marginal energy, He exhibits Himself as the living entities, and by means of His external energy He exhibits Himself as material energy
- Everyone knows that the sun has two types of energy - heat and light. Similarly, Krsna has an external energy and an internal energy, and He also has a marginal energy, which is a mixture of the other two
- External energy cannot come in front of God, Krsna. This is maya. Just like darkness cannot come in front of the sun
- Having concluded that Krsna was the S.P of Godhead, the sages addressed Him thus, "Dear Lord, we, the leaders of human society, are supposed to possess the proper philosophy of life, yet we are bewildered by the spell of Your external energy"
- He (Krsna) enjoys His pastimes by creation as He desires and gives them up to the external energy at the time of annihilation
- He (Krsna) maintains the material universes through His external energy. The material universes are perfectly situated because they are created by the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- His (Krsna's) energies are also multifarious, and His internal energies are superior and external energies inferior in quality. They are explained in the Bhagavad-gita (7.4-6) as the para and the apara prakrtis
- His (Krsna's) eternal abode is a manifestation of His internal energy, whereas the material world is a manifestation of His external energy
- His (Krsna's) expansions of various forms which take place via the internal energies are superior forms, whereas the expansions which take place via the external energies are inferior forms
- Illusioned by the glaring reflection of the external energy, the living entities worship the senses instead of engaging them properly in fulfilling the desires of the Supreme
- In almost all cases, whatever learned brahmanas speak becomes accepted; nothing is impossible for one who takes shelter of My illusory energy and speaks under her influence
- Krsna consciousness is acting according to Krsna's order. A conditioned soul illusioned by the external energy of matter does not know that the Supreme Lord is the master who is full of knowledge and who is the proprietor of everything. BG 1972 purports
- Krsna continued, "One who engages himself in severe penances and austerities just to attain this material happiness is certainly under the illusion of My external energy"
- Krsna does not take pleasure in this external energy but exhibits His internal energy, His pleasure potency, as Radharani. Thus Krsna manifests Himself as Radharani in order to exhibit His internal pleasure potency
- Krsna has immense energetic expansions. Three energies are predominant: the internal energy, external energy and marginal energy. This is confirmed in the Sixth Chapter of Visnu Purana
- Krsna is absolute. For me there is external, internal, but for Krsna there is no external, internal because His energy... The external energy is also His energy, and internal is His energy. Therefore He's everything
- Krsna was struck with wonder at how the external energy works so wonderfully. He began to consider how He could kill the demon & at the same time save the boys and calves. Although there was no factual concern on Krsna's part, He was thinking like that
- Less intelligent men claim that there is no God, but when the manifestation of different living entities & their activities is visible, enlightened persons see You (Krsna) present in every atom & through the via media of Your external & marginal energies
- Like a human being who lacks spiritual knowledge and is too attached to the members of his family, the elephant, being illusioned by the external energy of Krsna, had his wives and children bathe and drink the water
- Lord Krsna has multienergies, which can be grouped into three: namely the external energy, the internal energy and the marginal energy
- Maya is on the back side of Krsna and if we keep ourselves always in front side of Krsna, engaged in His service, then the external energy on the back side of Krsna will not be able to attack us
- Mucukunda continued, "By the influence of Your external energy, they are attached to the glare of material activities, to so-called society, friendship and love, like dumb animals that have fallen into a dark well"
- Mucukunda continued, "Illusioned by Your external energy, everyone, whether man or woman, is attached to this material existence, and all are engaged in cheating one another in a great society of the cheaters and the cheated"
- Mucukunda continued, "Moreover, You (Krsna) are also this material world, because this material world is only the manifestation of Your external energy. Therefore, from any angle of vision, You are the supreme shelter for everyone"
- Mucukunda prays as follows, "My dear Lord, O Supreme Personality of Godhead, I can understand that all living entities on this planet are illusioned by Your external energy and enamored of the illusory satisfaction of sense gratification"
- My Lord, You (Krsna) are the same person who in the beginning created this material world by His personal external energy - SB 10.3.14
- O supreme one, the transcendental form I am now seeing is full of transcendental bliss. It is not contaminated by the external energy. It is full of effulgence. My Lord, there is no better understanding of You than this
- Originally, in our uncontaminated condition, we possessed a form as good as God's, but just as rain falls to the ground, so we come in contact with this material world, which is manipulated by the external material energy of Krsna
- Ramananda Raya was Lord's devotee & a lover of God, and although his mind could not be covered by Krsna's illusory energy, & although he could understand the mind of the Lord, which was very strong and intense, Ramananda's mind became a little agitated
- Rascals, being controlled by mental speculation, make huge arrangements by which to enjoy life temporarily, but they must give up the body at the time of death, when everything is taken away by Krsna's external energy
- That which covers the reality is maha-maya, or the external energy, which does not allow a conditioned soul to understand the Supreme Personality of Godhead beyond the cosmic manifestation
- The Absolute Truth includes these four principles - the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself, His internal energy, His marginal energy and His external energy
- The bewilderment regarding Sri Krsna is due to the action of His twofold internal and external energies upon the third one, called marginal energy
- The external energy, called maya-sakti, is the cause of innumerable universes with varied material potencies
- The external illusory energy of Krsna, known as maya, is always ashamed to stand in front of Krsna, just as darkness is ashamed to remain before the sunshine
- The girls prayed, "O supreme external energy of the Personality of Godhead, O supreme mystic power, O supreme controller of this material world, O goddess, please be kind to us and arrange for our marriage with the son of Nanda Maharaja, Krsna"
- The gopis said, "Persons who are simply misled by the external energy, who want to be satisfied by false concepts, try to enjoy themselves apart from You (Krsna)"
- The living entities are expansions of His (Sri Krsna's) marginal energy, and thus they are sometimes bewildered by the internal energy and sometimes by the external energy
- The Lord Caitanya told Sanatana: Your identity is that of eternal servitor of the Supreme Lord Krsna. Your position is that you're transcendental. The superior energy of Krsna is spiritual in constitution, and the inferior external energy is material
- The Lord is the seer, and the external energy, which is seen, works as both cause and effect in the cosmic manifestation
- The material miseries are without factual existence for the soul. Yet as long as the conditioned soul sees the body as meant for sense enjoyment, he cannot get out of the entanglement of material miseries, being influenced by Your (Krsna) external energy
- The mundaners are mostly worshipers of Durga-devi, the external energy of Krsna, but they do not know that Durga-devi is but the shadow energy of the Lord. Behind her astonishing display of material workings is the direction of the Lord
- The scientists who are bewildered by Krsna's external energy have no relationship with the Supreme Personality of Godhead, yet they are accepted by some as mahajanas
- The subject matter for discussion in the sankhya philosophy is only the manifestation of the external energy of Krsna, as it is described in the Bhagavad-gita. BG 1972 purports
- The sun, oceans, land, space and everything else in material creation are but manifestations of Krsna's external energy. Nothing is independent of Krsna or His energy
- The supreme knowledge of Krsna is exhibited in three different energies - internal, marginal and external
- The Supreme Lord is pure spiritual form, transcendental to all material qualities, yet for the sake of the creation of the material world and its maintenance and annihilation, He accepts through His external energy the material modes of nature
- The wonderful beauty of Krsna is presented in the supreme planet, Gokula (Goloka Vrndavana). Inferior to that is His representation in the spiritual sky, and inferior to that is His representation in the external energy (Devi-dhama)
- The worshiper of the power, Durga, or the external energy of Krsna, may achieve all kinds of material success very easily, but anyone who wants to be elevated transcendentally must engage in worshiping the Powerful in Krsna consciousness
- These energies, the external energy, Krsna says they are separated. "Separated" means you cannot perceive Krsna directly from this energy
- They (the brahmanas) continued to talk among themselves: The external energy of Krsna is so strong that it can create illusion to overcome even the greatest mystic yogi
- This cultivation of Krsna consciousness is not material. The Lord has generally three energies - namely, the external energy, the internal energy, and the marginal energy
- This healthy condition is lost when the living entity forgets Krsna due to being attracted by the external features of Krsna's maya energy. This world of maya is called durasraya, which means false or bad shelter
- This manifested cosmos is a wonderful creation of the interaction of the three material modes, or the external energy of the Supreme Lord
- This phenomenal world is impersonally the representation of Vasudeva because the ingredients of its creation, their interaction and the enjoyer of the resultant action, the living being are all produced by the external and internal energies of Lord Krsna
- Those bewildered by the spell of Your (Krsna's) external energy embrace the threefold miseries of material existence & are subjected to the dualities of pain and pleasure, sometimes drowning in the ocean of attachment and sometimes being taken out of it
- To create this cosmic manifestation, Govinda, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, expands His external energy and thus enters everything in the universe, including the atomic particles. In this way He exists in the entire cosmic manifestation
- To understand Krsna means to understand Krsna in His personal form with His internal energy, His external energy, His expansions and His incarnations
- Topics like the rasa-lila are meant for the liberated souls and not for the conditioned souls. The conditioned souls, therefore, must hear with appreciation and devotion the Lord's pastimes in relationship with the external energy
- We are compelled to take birth because of Krsna's external, material energy, but Krsna is not controlled by the maya, or energy, of anyone else, and therefore He does not take birth in such a condition
- What is the wonder if the maidservant of Krsna, His external energy, begs for love of Godhead? Without the mercy of a devotee and without the chanting of the holy name of the Lord, love of Godhead cannot be possible
- Whatever astounding energies we see manifest in this world, including atomic and nuclear energies, are all part and parcel of His (Krsna's) material, or external, energy
- When the living entity forgets his constitutional position as an eternal servant of Krsna, he is immediately entrapped by the illusory, external energy
- When we see partiality in Krsna, this vision is due to His external energy
- When we see partiality in Krsna, this vision is due to His external energy. Otherwise how could His enemies attain salvation after being killed by Him
- You (Krsna) however, are the cause of this external energy, and thus You remain unaffected by the action and reaction of the different elements. And because You are transcendental to such compulsions of material energy, You are the supreme tranquillity
- Your unlimitedly potent activities are experienced by the most enlightened devotees, but those who are bewildered by the spell of Your (Krsna's) external energy identify themselves with this material world & become attached to society, friendship & love