- used when ānanda refers to bliss
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Ananda (Bliss)"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- A living entity becomes established in spiritual, blissful life when he fully understands that his happiness depends on spiritual self-realization, which is the basic principle of ananda
- Actual life is that there should be no work. Why? Ananda-cinmaya-rasa-pratibhavitabhis tabhir ya eva nija-rupataya kalabhih
- Ambudhi means the ocean. So this ocean does not increase, but when you come to the spiritual ocean of ananda, blissfulness, it will increase daily
- Ananda cannot be impersonal. You can make experiment. Suppose if you are put into a big room without any man coming there, so you cannot feel very comfortable for long time. You will feel lonely. You shall try to come out
- Ananda means blissfulness. That is our nature. Therefore we want to live. We do not wish to die. We do not wish... Nobody wishes to die, but we are forced to die. That is our punishment
- Ananda means the reservoir of all pleasure. The impersonalists are seeking to merge into the Brahman effulgence of eternity and knowledge, but the major portion of the absolute pleasure which is in Krsna is avoided by them
- Enjoyment, ananda means enjoyment. Enjoyment cannot be impersonal; there must be varieties. That is enjoyment. You have got experience that when there is a bunch of flower of different colors it is very enjoyable
- Every one of us-anandamayo 'bhyasat (Vedanta-sutra 1.1.12). God is also anandamaya. We, being part and parcel of God, we are also seeking after ananda. So you cannot get permanent ananda either by Brahman realization or Paramatma realization
- For a bhakta to become attached to family affairs is impossible, since a bhakta and his associates are liberated. Everyone is searching after ananda, or bliss, but in the material world there can never be any bliss
- Form of Krsna means there is no shadow of any material contamination. Ananda-matram. Ananda-matram avikalpam aviddha-varcah. And not that... Suppose we are sometimes happy and next time I am unhappy, but this ananda is eternal
- Living entity cannot be annihilated at any point. But the lower species of life exist in a miserable condition, whereas one who is engaged in the devotional service of the Supreme Lord is situated in the pleasurable, or ananda-maya, status of life
- Lord Krsna's body is eternal (sat), full of knowledge(cit) and full of bliss (ananda). His one spiritual energy manifests three forms
- One who has acquired absolute knowledge and who always meditates on the Absolute Truth, knowledge, the unlimited and the Brahman effulgence, thus keeping himself in transcendental bliss, is called Ananda-brahmacari
- Our movement is for ananda, simply bliss, and the method of pushing this movement is chanting, dancing, feasting and philosophizing
- Simply ananda. Dancing with Krsna, rasa dance. Supposing if there is such life - dancing and eating and chanting, no suffering. So would anybody deny that? Is there any such fool?
- Simply to merge into the Brahman effulgence is not very safe. Because we want ananda. So in impersonal zero standard there cannot be any ananda
- Spiritual life means ananda, and material life means anxiety. You can distinguish. If you are always put into anxiety, that is material life. And if you are always jolly, that is spiritual life
- Spiritual world means there is no work. There is simply ananda, joyfulness. That you see from reading Krsna book. They're not working. Krsna is going with the calves and the cows. That is not working. That is amusement
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is ananda-cinmaya vigraha, combination of hladini sakti, Srimati Radharani, and Krsna together. Therefore the Vaisnava sings, sri-krsna-caitanya radha-krsna nahe anya. Radha-krsna nahe anya
- The forms which Krsna assumed were each and every one full Visnu. The specific word used in this connection is satya-jnananantananda: satya means truth; jnana, full knowledge; ananta, unlimited; and ananda, full bliss
- The pure devotee is only favorably engaged in the service of the Lord, without any hope of emolument. This will bring about love of Godhead, or the stage of santam and anandam
- The speaking is very pleasing when there are many persons here. I cannot speak alone here. That is not ananda. I can speak here at night, dead of night, nobody here. That is not ananda. Ananda means there must be others
- The supreme destination, from which there is no return, is the abode of Krsna, the Supreme Person. The Brahma-samhita describes this supreme abode as ananda-cinmaya-rasa, a place where everything is full of spiritual bliss
- They are going to the naked dance club, the sex ananda. Because in the material world there is no ananda except this
- This is the movement of ananda, pleasure only. Krsna is anandamaya, and if you remain with Krsna you'll become anandamaya
- This mukti the sayujya-mukti, means to become one with the Supreme, it not very safe, because there is, there is want of ananda and knowledge. Simply to become one, that will not help
- We are thinking that "I'm enjoying," but that is not ananda. This ananda is not fact, because we cannot enjoy this material sense pleasure for long. Everyone has got experience. It is finished. But spiritual enjoyment does not finish. It increases
- We should further note in this verse the two words santam and anandam, which denote that devotional service of the Lord can really bestow upon the devotee two important benedictions, namely peace and satisfaction