Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
crane | cranes | cranelike
- sārasa, cakravāka/cakravākī (female crane)
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Bakasura (1 C, 17 P)
Pages in category "Crane"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- A crane stands on the edge of a pond that is always disturbed by flowing water, mud, and stones. The crane is like a householder who is disturbed in the shelter of his home but who, because of too much attachment, does not want to change his position
- All the cranes and swans in the water are being enchanted by the melodious song of Krsna's flute. They have approached and are worshiping the S P of Godhead with full attention. Alas, they are closing their eyes and are becoming completely silent
- All the lakes were full of beautiful swans, ducks and cranes, crying occasionally with melodious sounds
- Aquatic birds such as swans, ducks, water chickens, and cranes become greatly excited by the fragrance of lotus flowers, and the charming sound of bumblebees fills the air
- Beautiful women protected by the demigods sported in the gardens (of King Indra's city), which had lotus ponds full of swans, cranes, cakravakas and ducks
- Bumblebees became mad after the fragrance & sweetness of the atmosphere. Being pleased by the humming sound of the bees, Krsna would play His flute, & together the sounds became so sweet to hear that aquatic birds like cranes, swans & ducks were charmed