Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
crane | cranes | cranelike
- sārasa, cakravāka/cakravākī (female crane)
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Bakasura (1 C, 6 P)
Pages in category "Crane"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- A crane stands on the edge of a pond that is always disturbed by flowing water, mud, and stones. The crane is like a householder who is disturbed in the shelter of his home but who, because of too much attachment, does not want to change his position
- All the cranes and swans in the water are being enchanted by the melodious song of Krsna's flute. They have approached and are worshiping the S P of Godhead with full attention. Alas, they are closing their eyes and are becoming completely silent
- All the lakes were full of beautiful swans, ducks and cranes, crying occasionally with melodious sounds
- Aquatic birds such as swans, ducks, water chickens, and cranes become greatly excited by the fragrance of lotus flowers, and the charming sound of bumblebees fills the air. The inhabitants of those lands are important leaders among the demigods
- Beautiful women protected by the demigods sported in the gardens (of King Indra's city), which had lotus ponds full of swans, cranes, cakravakas and ducks
- Beautiful women protected by the demigods sported in the gardens, which had lotus ponds full of swans, cranes, cakravakas and ducks
- Bumblebees became mad after the fragrance & sweetness of the atmosphere. Being pleased by the humming sound of the bees, Krsna would play His flute, & together the sounds became so sweet to hear that aquatic birds like cranes, swans & ducks were charmed
- Sometimes it is seen that cranes and ducks meander continually on the banks of the lakes and rivers, although the banks are filled with muddy garbage and thorny creepers
- Sometimes the living entity in the forest of material existence takes shelter of creepers and desires to hear the chirping of the birds in those creepers. Being afraid of roaring lions in the forest, he makes friends with cranes, herons and vultures
- The air was filled with the pleasing notes of karandava ducks, plavas, swans, ospreys, waterfowl, cranes, cakravakas and cakoras
- The heron, vulture, crane, hawk, bhasa, bhalluka, peacock, swan, sarasa, cakravaka, crow, owl and others are the birds
- The lake was crowded with swans, karandavas, cakravakas, cranes, and flocks of water chickens, datyuhas, koyastis and other murmuring birds
- The tinkling of Krsna's ankle bells surpasses the songs of even the swan and crane, and the sound of His bangles puts the singing of the cataka bird to shame
- There were emerald staircases which led to lakes full of variously colored lotus flowers and lilies, and swans, karandavas, cakravakas, cranes and similar other valuable birds were visible in those lakes
- When Narada arrived in Dvaraka, he saw there were ponds full of blue and red lotus flowers, and some of these tanks were filled with varieties of lilies. The lakes were full of nice swans and cranes, and the voices of these birds resounded everywhere
- When the king of bees hums in a high pitch, singing the glories of the Lord, there is a temporary lull in the noise of the pigeon, the cuckoo, the crane, the cakravaka, the swan, the parrot, the partridge and the peacock