Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Four Sampradaya Acaryas
note: "Vaisnava acaryas"
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Four Sampradaya Acaryas"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- If we want to understand really Vedic literature, then we must follow the parampara system. There are four sampradayas, parampara: the Ramanuja Sampradaya, Madhvacarya Sampradaya, Visnu Svami Sampradaya, Nimbarka Sampradaya
- In the Gaudiya-sampradaya there is a Vedanta commentary called the Govinda-bhasya, but the sahajiyas consider such commentaries to be untouchable philosophical speculation, and they consider the acaryas to be mixed devotees
- In the philosophy section there should be a class dealing with all the Vaisnava philosophies (the four sampradayas). Music class can be based on the Sama Veda. In the Political Science class Maharaja Prthu's life may also be studied
- The four Vaisnava acaryas appeared in the Panca-dravida provinces
- The great acaryas of the four Vaisnava communities (sampradayas) - namely, Ramanujacarya, Madhvacarya, Visnu Svami and Nimbarka - have also written commentaries on the Vedanta-sutra by following the principles of Srimad-Bhagavatam
- This tattva of Lord Caitanya's is shared by all four sampradayas of the Vaisnava school (all accepting eternal servitude to the Lord even after salvation), and there is no authorized Vaisnava acarya who may think of the Lord and himself as one