Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Plight"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Krsna was very much affected upon seeing the plight of the gopis, but His duty was to start for Mathura, for this was foretold by Narada
- Krsna was very much affected upon seeing the plight of the gopis, but His duty was to start for Mathura, for this was foretold by Narada. Krsna therefore consoled the gopis. He told them that they should not be aggrieved
- Maharaja Yudhisthira was always conscious of the great plight of his uncle Dhrtarastra and aunt Gandhari, and therefore he took all possible care of them in their old age and aggrieved conditions
- My life was miserable due to my family affairs and you have come to rescue me from the plight. May God help you in all respects
- We shall be sorry for Kirtanananda's plight under Maya and may not waste our valuable time talking about him. The best thing that you have done is that he should no longer speak in our temples. We shall all pray to Krishna for his recovery
- When a great devotee of the Lord passes away, there is nothing to be lamented because the devotee is destined to enter into the kingdom of God. But the sorry plight is that such great devotees leave our sight
- When Gopinatha Pattanayaka's servant went to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and informed the Lord of his plight, the Lord was somewhat agitated and dissatisfied