benefactor | benefactors
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Benefactor of a Devotee of God (1 P)
- ► God Is The Benefactor (4 P)
- ► Help (47 C, 659 P)
- ► Krsna Is The Benefactor (5 P)
Pages in category "Benefactor"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- A devotee's conclusion is that no one is directly responsible for being a benefactor or mischief-monger without the sanction of the Lord; therefore he does not consider anyone to be directly responsible for such action
- A person in full consciousness of Me, knowing Me to be the ultimate beneficiary of all sacrifices and austerities, the Supreme Lord of all planets and demigods, and the benefactor and well-wisher of all living entities, attains peace
- O most worshipable of all, You are the best of all benefactors, and Your appearance at saintly King Nabhi's sacrificial arena is meant for our benediction. Because You have been seen by us, You have bestowed upon us the most valuable benediction
- One should not think that he is the proprietor, benefactor, friend or enjoyer. He should always be cognizant that the real enjoyer is Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead; that is the basic principle of bhakti-yoga
- The benedictions derived from demigods are appreciated only by the less intelligent class of men. Persons who derive benedictions from the demigods gradually become puffed up with material opulence and neglectful of their benefactors
- The conclusion is that no one can be the benefactor of the Lord; everyone is actually the servant of the servant of the Lord
- The devotee's desirable qualities are described to be twenty-six in number. They are stated as follows: He does not profess to possess anything in this material world and he is a benefactor to all living entities
- The great sage Maitreya said: After the Personality of Godhead spoke thus, the Pracetas began to offer Him prayers. The Lord is the bestower of all success in life and is the supreme benefactor
- The Supreme Lord, the Personality of Godhead, is always the benefactor of the surrendered souls. His activities are always enacted through His internal potency, Rama, or the goddess of fortune
- Their (devotees) relative, son, preceptor, benefactor and Supreme Deity, they cannot be deprived of their possessions at any time because they accept Me as their friend