Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
donate | donated | donates | donating | donation | donations
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Donor (4 P)
Pages in category "Donate"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- I am in due receipt of your very nice gifts and the donation towards the book fund. This is the way to advance in Krishna consciousness. One should always offer to the spiritual master whatever one can
- I am so glad that somebody has donated sufficient funds to construct the throne. Your design appears to be very nice, nicer than the design which I gave you drawn by Gaurasundara
- I beg to acknowledge receipt of your note with the enclosed donation of $15 for my book fund. Thank you very much for this
- I quite approve your proposal that if the money is used for establishing Bombay center, the donors will not be encouraged. In that case you can open an account with the Central Bank of India in the name of ISKCON
- I was very much eager to see you in connection with your land that you have donated to our Society. Now we have to make a program how to develop the place
- I wish to donate 5 cows, so kindly send me the cost of 5 cows and I will send you check
- If a ksatriya or a rich man fails to comply with this obligation (to give a donation), he must be very sorry for this discrepancy
- If the public is thinking that we are something show or commercial performers, that will not be proper idea. But if the musicians and dancers want to give one concert and donate the proceeds to us, we shall gladly thank them
- If we work sincerely without any material aspirations, Krishna will help in all respects, be assured. So far the donation of roses, utilize them nicely. There will be flowers for the deity, it will be a great service
- If you go on Sankirtana to the big steel-making city in India and you do not take donation of steel from the citizens, only some letters, then where is your credit? Chanting and dancing, that's all right, but there must be some tangible results
- If you want to donate the profits of your store to the Book Trust, you can do by sending to the Bhaktivedanta Book Trust
- In Europe, in America, the process of getting money is not the, like here, that I go to any gentleman, "Give us some donation." That is not possible. You cannot enter even one's house without introduction. Then you are trespasser
- It should be printed so that Temples can give to persons who offer small donations, even too small to give a BTG to. It will also impress all intelligent people, that our students can present our philosophy so nicely and authoritatively
- One lady is prepared to donate a nice piece of land and $50,000 for erecting a Radha-Krsna Temple. That is very encouraging. If it is a fact, then I can go there for laying down the foundation stone and from there it may be easier to go to Sydney
- Our policy should be for maintenance to take from many persons. Big donations should go to the building and book funds. Our policy is "madhukari'' or the profession of the bumblebee
- Thank you very much for your kind donation of 2500 Rupees for our food distribution program. It will be very helpful in endeavors
- Thank you very much for your kind donation. May Lord Krishna bless you
- The 10th January they are selling tickets for admission, and again on the 22nd January the premier showing of the movie "Hare Rama Hare Krishna" has been donated to us. So both are good opportunities to raise funds
- The guests must be pleased when they give a donation. That shows they are pleased
- There is no question of taxing someone for a donation. They can give donation and we will accept on friendly terms. Nobody should be pressured for contribution
- There were five pairs of Murtis, one pair being donated by Dalmia-Jayan Trust and the other four pairs being donated by the Birla Trust
- We are glad that people are donating very liberally to the development of the Society's activities, and people are also eagerly accepting whatever humble contribution we are giving them in the shape of books and magazines
- We are simply depending on donation. If you like, you can pay
- Whatever is required by you and your family to live nicely in Krishna Consciousness, that much you should accept. Do not take more than what you actually need. And you should give what ever you can to the temple as donation. Nothing is compulsory
- Why (Bharatpur Trust) cannot donate the whole thing and we shall spend our money to make it very wonderfully done up and renovated. But I think their plan may be to give us the temple only, because that cannot be sold, and no one can maintain it any more
- Yesterday's report of the activities of Sankirtana party is that they sold 175 copies of Back To Godhead, and collected 130 dollars in donations
- You may construct a library and a meditation hall to please the donors, but as far as possible the library should carry our books and books of other Vaisnava acaryas