Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
meek | meekly | meekness
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Meek"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- If he is unable to defeat the opposing party, then the next step is that he should not just stand there meekly, but should give up his life
- If one meekly and submissively hears about the activities of the Lord from a realized soul, he will be able to conquer the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is unconquerable by any other process
- It does not matter to what category of this world the audience belongs. If one meekly and submissively hears about the activities of the Lord from a realized soul, he will be able to conquer the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Narada is not only well behaved, meek and obedient, but also self-controlled. One who is not self-controlled, specifically in sex life, can become neither a disciple nor a spiritual master
- Narada, the most dear of the inheritor sons of Brahma, always ready to serve his father, strictly follows the instructions of his father by his mannerly behavior, meekness and sense control
- The Lord said, "My dear Murari, please restrain your unnecessary humility. My mind is disturbed to see your meekness"
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, is always favorable to the humble and meek, but aristocrats, learned scholars and the wealthy are always proud of their positions
- The thirty-three vyabhicari-bhavas, bodily symptoms manifest in ecstatic love, are as follows: (1) nirveda, indifference; (2) visada, moroseness; (3) dainya, meekness; (4) glani, a feeling that one is in a faulty position and (5) srama, fatigue