Acaryavan Puruso Veda
Pages in category "Acaryavan Puruso Veda"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Acaryavan puruso veda (Chandogya Upanisad 6.14.2): one has full knowledge about life when one is acaryavan, controlled by the acarya
- Acaryavan puruso veda: one who is guided by the bona fide spiritual master knows everything as stated in the Vedas, which set forth the standard of infallible knowledge
- Acceptance of spiritual master means he's a bona fide representative of God. Evam parampara-praptam imam rajarsayo viduh. That is stated in the Bhagavad-gita, you'll find. That parampara system, disciplic succession, acarya. Acaryavan puruso veda
- If you want to learn factually things, then you should approach acarya. Acaryavan puruso veda, "One who has accepted acarya, he knows things as they are." Acaryavan puruso veda
- It is said acaryavan puruso veda: one who follows the disciplic succession of acaryas knows things as they are - Chandogya Upanisad 6.14.2
- The Vedic injunction is that no one can have full knowledge without being under the guidance of an acarya. Acaryavan puruso veda: one who has accepted an acarya knows what is what
- This process (of devotional service) is so potent that even without performing the religious process regularly, 1 can be raised to the highest perfection. How is this possible? This is also confirmed in Vedic literature: acaryavan puruso veda. BG 1972 p