Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:My Names - Founder-Acarya
Pages in category "My Names - Founder-Acarya"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami, Acarya
- An account would be opened under the name INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR KRISHNA CONSCIOUSNESS BUILDING FUND and that it would be operated jointly by the Founder-Acarya A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami and the Zonal Secretary for India Tamala Krishna Das Adhikari
- As the Founder-Acarya and final authority on all ISKCON matters please be informed that until you receive authorization from me you may kindly wait in these matters of loans until further notice from me
- I am not going to manage Spiritual Sky. This is ridiculous. Why they are dragging me into the management. Now the acharya is meant for handling business? Jayatirtha should handle this. He is the manager. Jayatirtha and Karandhara are the chief men
- I am the principal Acarya
- I authorize that the Society may incorporate under the Religious Societies Act of 1860 separately in West Bengal as the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (Calcutta) with myself as Founder-Acarya
- I beg to introduce myself as the founder-acharya of the above institution. Our mission is to preach Krishna Consciousness (God-Consciousness) all over the world and in your country alone we have got about 40 branches in all the important towns of America
- I wish that each and every Branch shall keep their independent identity and cooperate keeping the Acarya in the centre
- I, THE UNDERSIGNED ACHARYA
- In India there are some people who say that they belong to this cult but who are actually very envious of the acarya
- The Deed of Conveyance should be made in the name of "A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami, Founder-Acarya of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness"
- The land should be put in the name of International Society for Krishna Consciousness, Mayapur-Vrndavana Trust, Founder-Acarya A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
- There is no question of pilferage because it is account paid. Conveyance deed should be in the name of A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, Founder-Acarya of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness
- This is to certify that I as the Founder-Acarya of ISKCON, appoint the following persons as the authorized officers of our Nairobi branch
- This is to inform you that I, the undersigned, am the Founder-Acarya of the ISKCON, and the world leader for all of its branches. I have appointed 18 direct representatives to manage different sectors of the world, and they are known as GBCs