Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"guru parampara"|"guru-parampara"|"acarya-parampara"|"acarya parampara"
Pages in category "Guru-parampara"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- Because if you hear from the saintly person and if he is speaking from the experience which he has heard from the, another saintly person - this is called guru-parampara - then the knowledge is perfect
- Because you have heard it from a pure devotee of the Lord, therefore it is transmitted from you to another. Just as an aerial message, is transmitted from one place to another, similarly, this Guru parampara system is working
- I think very confidently that this Krsna Consciousness Movement will solve all the problems of the world - political, social, economic, etc. I am writing books and articles on this subject strictly on the line of Acarya Parampara
- If we want to understand the transcendental position of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, then we have to go through guru, guru-parampara system. Otherwise it is not possible
- In the Bhagavad-gita it is recommended, acaryopasanam. If you want real knowledge, then you must take knowledge from the acaryas or the acarya-parampara. Then there is knowledge. Otherwise it is ignorance
- In the final analysis, the original guru is Krsna, His disciple is Narada, whose disciple is Vyasa, and in this way we gradually come in touch with the guru-parampara
- Just like guru-parampara, when we offer our respect, first our own spiritual master, then his spiritual master, then his spiritual master. In this way. But when putting article, that should be the opposite
- Just like we accept our philosophy, Vaisnava philosophy, or any Indian philosophy, they accept this parampara, guru-parampara. They accept it
- Original person. Just like in our familywise, or guru-parampara-wise, there is somebody, original person. So similarly, the whole creation, there is original person
- Our system, if you do not accept the Vedic knowledge through guru-parampara system, it is useless. You cannot manufacture an interpretation of the Vedic language
- The acarya's parampara is there. Evam parampara-praptam imam rajarsayo viduh
- The bona fide guru is he who advises his disciples exactly in accordance with the principles spoken by Krsna. The bona fide guru is he who has accepted Krsna as guru. This is the guru-parampara system
- The meaning of sampradaya is that the acarya of the sampradaya does not talk nonsense. He speaks whatever he has heard through the guru-parampara
- There is another machine (like radio machine) which can give you information of the Goloka Vrndavana. That machine is nothing manufactured by the material scientists. But there is a machine. What is that machine? That machine is this guru-parampara
- We have to accept a guru from the disciplic succession which is called parampara, guru-parampara. Then we can understand what is Krsna. Otherwise not. Now so many people are explaining Bhagavad-gita
- When my Guru Maharaja ordered me (I became the spiritual leader of Krsna consciousness). This is the guru-parampara
- Who is guru? Whom shall I approach? So the next line explains that approach such guru, srotriyam, who has heard from his guru perfectly, that guru. Who had no chance of hearing from perfect guru, he is not guru. This is called guru-parampara