Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"Acarya in the Vaisnava world" |"Acaryas of our Gaudiya Vaisnava Sampradaya" |"Vaisnava acarya" |"Vaisnava acaryas" |"Vaisnava and acaryas" |"Vaisnava, Caitanya Mahaprabhu's legacy, acarya's" |"acarya in the Gaudiya Vaisnava Sampradaya" |"acarya in the Gaudiya Vaisnava-sampradaya" |"acarya of Vaisnava sampradaya" |"acarya of the Gaudiya Vaisnava sampradaya" |"acarya of the Gaudiya Vaisnava sect" |"acarya of the Gaudiya Vaisnava-sampradaya" |"acarya of the Gaudiya-Vaisnava-sampradaya" |"acarya of the Vaisnava sampradaya" |"acarya of the Vaisnava school" |"acarya of the Vaisnava sect" |"acarya of the Vaisnava-sampradaya" |"acaryas in our Vaisnava line" |"acaryas in the Vaisnava sampradaya" |"acaryas of the Gaudiya Vaisnava sampradaya" |"acaryas of the Vaisnava cult" |"acaryas of the four Vaisnava communities" |"smrty-acarya in the Gaudiya-Vaisnava-sampradaya" |"vaisnava kavi, Vaisnava poet, acarya"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► Names of the Brahma Madhva Gaudiya Sampradaya Acaryas (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Questions On... Vaisnava Acaryas (82 P)
Pages in category "Vaisnava Acaryas"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- A Vaisnava acarya like Narada Muni knows very well that persons engaged in such animal-killing in the name of religion are certainly becoming involved in the cycle of birth and death, forgetting the real aim of life: to go home, back to Godhead
- A Vaisnava acarya's body is never burned. It is entombed. They worship the body. But that is spiritual body
- An acarya, or great personality of the Vaisnava school, is very strict in his principles
- Besides Srimad-Bhagavatam, there are commentaries on the Vedanta-sutra composed by all the major Vaisnava acaryas, and in each of them devotional service to the Lord is described very explicitly
- Both Lord Buddha and Acarya Sankara paved the path of theism, and Vaisnava acaryas, specifically Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, led the people on the path towards a realization of going back to Godhead
- Even a Vaisnava acarya, what he is doing, even the most expert intelligent man cannot understand why he is doing this. Therefore we should not try to imitate the higher authorities, but we have to follow
- Every intelligent and sane man must abandon the philosophical explanation of the Mayavadis and accept the explanation of Vaisnava acaryas. One should read Bhagavad-gita As It Is to try to understand the real purport of the Vedas
- I'm very much obliged to you that you write to say, "It is clear to me that you are great powerful Acarya in the Vaisnava world at present." Sometimes Sridhara Maharaja also says like that. So, actually if you are feeling like that let us work conjointly
- If any Vaisnava is writing song about Krishna, he should have realized himself what is Krishna, just like our great saints and acaryas like Madhvacarya, Ramanujacarya, Rupa Goswami, six Gosvamis, Bilvamangala, Bhaktivinode Thakura, like that
- It is not a fact that there is nothing more than Sankaracarya's Sariraka-bhasya. There are other Vedanta commentaries, written by Vaisnava acaryas, none of whom follow Sri Sankaracarya or accept the imaginative commentary of his school
- One must know very well that Vaisnava philosophers are not sentimentalists or cheap devotees like the sahajiyas. All the Vaisnava acaryas were vastly learned scholars who understood Vedanta philosophy fully
- Our life is so short that we must strictly adhere to the principles laid down by the Vaisnava acaryas and peacefully execute Krsna consciousness. There is no need to become despondent
- Samsara is not very palatable thing. Our Vaisnava acaryas say that samsara is just like blazing fire. It is not a very nice... Krsna says in the Bhagavad-gita, duhkhalayam asasvatam
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, His followers mainly worship Lord Krsna in madhurya-rasa. Other Vaisnava acaryas recommended worship up to vatsalya-rasa. Therefore Srila Rupa Gosvami describes Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's cult as supreme
- Sri Krishna Caitanya preached as one of the Vaisnava acaryas like Ramanujacarya and others and His mission was to establish the same theory of deliverance as was propounded by Sri Krishna Himself in the Bhagavad-gita
- Sri Krsna has His eternal, blissful form that is full of knowledge, and all Vaisnava acaryas accept this. That is the proper understanding of the Absolute Truth
- Srila Advaita Acarya sets the standard for acaryas in the Vaisnava sampradaya
- Yes, you are correct to say that "It is all nectar," everything having relation with Krishna or Lord Chaitanya is nectarine and our literatures in our line of Vaisnava acharyas is so nice that there is no comparison anywhere in the world for it
- You have accepted the importance of the spiritual master for making advancement in spiritual life. Now that you have been formally initiated, you are linked up with all the great Vaishnava acharyas
- You may construct a library and a meditation hall to please the donors, but as far as possible the library should carry our books and books of other Vaisnava acaryas