Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Follow the Acaryas
"Follow the acarya's" |"follow acarya" |"follow great personalities and acaryas" |"follow great personalities, acaryas" |"follow one acarya" |"follow our acaryas" |"follow some acarya" |"follow systematically the previous acaryas" |"follow the acarya" |"follow the acaryas" |"follow the authorized acaryas" |"follow the footprints of acarya" |"follow the great acaryas" |"follow the great predecessor acarya" |"follow the instruction of acarya" |"follow the opinion of acarya" |"follow the orders of acarya" |"follow the past acaryas" |"follow the path of acarya" |"follow the predecessor acarya" |"follow the previous acarya" |"follow the previous acaryas" |"follow the previous great acaryas" |"follow the sadhu, the acarya" |"follow therefore acarya" |"followed the acarya" |"follower of acarya" |"follower of these acarya" |"followers of Vaisnava acaryas" |"followers of different acaryas" |"followers of these acaryas" |"following other great acaryas" |"following previous acaryas" |"following the acarya" |"following the acarya" |"following the acaryas" |"following the acaryas" |"following the acaryas" |"following the previous acarya" |"following the previous acaryas" |"follows the acarya" |"follows the acarya" |"follows the acaryas" |"follows the great acaryas" |"follows the previous acarya"
- VedaBase query: "follow* * acarya*" or "follow* acarya" or "follow* * * acarya*" or "follow* * * * acarya*"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Follow the Acaryas"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
- A guru is mahajana because he knows what is religion and what is the law given by God. Therefore he's mahajana. How he has become mahajana? Because he is following the previous mahajana. That's all. It is not difficult. Evam parampara-praptam
- Although the atheists who have deviated from the order of Sri Advaita Acarya introduce themselves as followers of Advaita Acarya, they do not accept Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna
- An acarya does not exploit his followers. Since the acarya is a confidential servitor of the Lord, his heart is always full of compassion for humanity in its suffering
- Anyone who is following acarya, whatever he says it is correct. Because he does not manufacture
- At first all the followers of Advaita Acarya shared a single opinion. But later they followed two different opinions, as ordained by providence
- God is always ready to be revealed to you. But how does He reveal? He reveals as soon as you become submissive, you become devotee, you become Krsna conscious, you just follow the path traversed by the great mahajanas, great acaryas
- Guru is mahajana. How he has become mahajana? Because he is following the previous mahajana. That's all. It is not difficult. Evam parampara-praptam imam rajarsayo viduh. So mahajana... So therefore sampradaya
- If one actually wants to derive the effects of chanting, one must strictly follow the great acaryas. This is confirmed in the Mahabharata: maha-jano yena gatah sa panthah
- If one is expert and follows the acarya, he can understand that he is the spiritual soul living within the body
- If one is seriously interested in Krsna conscious activities, he must be ready to follow the rules and regulations laid down by the acaryas, and he must understand their conclusions
- If we follow the acaryas, we attain the same benefit as our predecessors. If one follows the decisions of Arjuna, he should be considered to be directly hearing Bhagavad-gita from the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Intelligent people who follow Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu’s instructions and the instructions of the acarya, the bona fide spiritual master, will not accept a pretender as an incarnation of God
- It is advised that a devotee follow the past acaryas and saintly persons, because by such following one can achieve the desired results, with no chance of lamenting or being baffled in his progress
- It is essential to follow the instructions of the acaryas in the parampara system, who have received the knowledge as passed down from spiritual master to disciple
- It is instructed in the sastras the one should follow the great authority and the infallible Lord without any personal motive and manufactured ideology
- One should "observe," or systematically see. This means that one must follow the previous acaryas, the perfected teachers. Anupasyati is the exact Sanskrit word used in this connection. Anu means "to follow," and pasyati means "to observe"
- One should not foolishly adopt any of the slogans concocted by imaginative devotees. If one actually wants to derive the effects of chanting, one must strictly follow the great acaryas
- One who follows the principles of acaryas, he knows the things as they are. That is the verdict
- One's guide must be a spiritual master who is actually an unalloyed devotee strictly following the instructions of the previous acarya without deviation
- So this is Vaisnavism, to follow the previous acarya. This is Vaisnavism
- Srila Jiva Gosvami, following the previous acaryas, has inculcated the conclusions of the scriptures in the six theses called the Sat-sandarbhas. False devotees who have very little knowledge of such conclusions fail to achieve pure devotion
- The best process is to accept the instructions of the previous acaryas and follow them. Then God realization and self-realization become extremely easy
- The ekadandi sannyasis are generally followers of Sankaracarya and are known as Mayavadi sannyasis, whereas the tridandi sannyasis are followers of Vaisnava acaryas - Ramanujacarya, Madhvacarya and so on
- The followers of these acaryas, down to the present day, have written many books following the principles of Srimad-Bhagavatam and accepting it as the natural commentary on the Vedanta
- The gosvamis do not deliver lectures on the Bhagavatam capriciously. Rather, they execute their services most carefully, following their predecessors who delivered the spiritual message unbroken to them
- The Krsna consciousness movement is propagating the philosophical conclusion of Srila Vyasadeva and following other great acaryas like Ramanujacarya, Madhvacarya, Visnu Svami, Nimbarka and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu Himself
- The Mohammedans, they follow acarya, Mohammed. That is good. You must follow some acarya. But don't give your opinion. That is our process. Evam parampara-praptam
- The neophytes, due to their being in the lower stage of devotional service, are invariably envious, so much so that they invent their own ways and means of devotional regulations without following the acaryas
- The perfect disciples of the acarya try to relieve the situation by sincerely following the instructions of the spiritual master
- The process is maha-jano yena gatah sa panthah: one has to strictly follow great personalities and acaryas. Acarya-van puruso veda: one who has the favor of the acarya knows everything
- There are many different methods for people who want this, but cultivation of Krsna consciousness is different. The particular word used by Srila Rupa Gosvami in this connection is anusilana, or cultivation by following the predecessor teachers (acaryas)
- This arca-murti, sri-vigraha, aradhanam, you should worship. This is the acarya-pantha. This is the parampara. So this worship is going on under this parampara system. It is not manufactured. What the acarya says, if you follow, then you become perfect
- To act under the direction of spiritual master... Spiritual master directs means he knows sastra. According to the direction of sastra or acaryas, he gives direction. And if we follow, that is called sadhana-bhakti
- We must follow the path of mahajana, the instruction of the acarya. Then we can become purified. And unless we are purified, there is no question of pure devotional service
- What the acarya says, if you follow, then you become perfect. Tad viddhi pranipatena pariprasnena sevaya
- Where is the difficulty? Mahajano yena gatah sa panthah. You follow the path of mahajana - Prahlada Maharaja, Janaka Maharaja, Bhisma. There are grhasthas, there are brahmacaris, sannyasi