Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Caitanya As an Acarya
Pages in category "Caitanya As an Acarya"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- All the great acaryas, like Ramanuja, Madhva, Caitanya, Sarasvati Thakura or even, in other countries, Muhammad, Christ and others, have all extensively glorified the Lord by chanting always and in every place
- Apart from being a divine incarnation, the Lord (Caitanya) was an ideal character as a human being. His behavior with other persons was also above suspicion. In His dealing as acarya, He was harder than the thunderbolt and softer than the rose
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu wanted to invent a way to capture the Mayavadis and others who did not take interest in the Krsna consciousness movement. This is the symptom of an acarya
- Lord Caitanya, preaching as an acarya, a great teacher, taught that we can enter into a relationship with God and actually become God's friend, parent or lover
- One has to learn very cautiously how, what is the purpose of, why Lord Buddha came, why Lord Siva and Sankaracarya came, why other acaryas came, why Caitanya Mahaprabhu came
- One may ask that if Caitanya Mahaprabhu is Krsna Himself, then why did He need a spiritual master? Of course, He did not need a spiritual master, but because He was playing the role of acarya (one who teaches by example), He accepted a spiritual master
- One should be submissive and humble before a Vaisnava, even though one may be situated on a high platform. Such is the teaching of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu as the acarya of the world, the supreme spiritual master and teacher