Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Spiritual Master Of
"spiritual master of"|"guru of"|"acarya of"|"spiritual masters of"|"gurus of"|"acaryas of"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Spiritual Master Of"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- Among the kavis, Usana, Sukracarya, was the spiritual master of the demons
- Haridasa Thakura as acarya of the holy name
- Lord Brahma is the father and guru of Narada Muni
- Vasudeva Datta initiated Sri Yadunandana Acarya, the spiritual master of Raghunatha dasa
- Yamunacarya happened to be the spiritual master of Ramanujacarya. He became a great devotee in the Sri-sampradaya
- According to the Vedic injunctions, the brahmanas are considered to be the spiritual masters of all other castes
- Although requested again and again by Brhaspati, the spiritual master of the demigods, Soma did not return Tara. This was due to his false pride. Consequently, a fight ensued between the demigods and the demons
- Because brahmanas are considered to be the spiritual masters of society, they offered their blessings to Krsna and His family on account of Krsna's release. They also asked Maharaja Nanda to give them some charity on that occasion
- Beginning from Madhvacarya down to the spiritual master of Madhavendra Puri, the acarya named Laksmipati, there was no realization of devotional service in conjugal love. Sri Madhavendra Puri introduced the conception of conjugal love
- Brahma remains unimpeachable in all conditions. But still, since he is the spiritual master of all living entities, his behavior and character should be so ideal that people will follow such sublime behavior and derive the highest spiritual benefit
- Brhaspati, the best of the sages, was the spiritual master of Indra and the demigods and was respected by the demigods and demons alike
- Brhaspati, the spiritual master of the demigods, offered oblations in the fire so that the sons of Raji would fall from moral principles. When they fell, Lord Indra killed them easily because of their degradation. Not a single one of them remained alive
- Brhaspati, the spiritual master of the demigods, said: O Indra, I know the cause for your enemy's becoming so powerful. The brahmana descendants of Bhrgu Muni, being pleased by Bali Maharaja, their disciple, endowed him with such extraordinary power
- Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto him (Suka), the spiritual master of all sages, the son of Vyasadeva
- Lord Siva takes charge of reforming persons who are ghosts and demons, not to speak of others, who are godly; therefore he is the spiritual master of everyone, both the dull and demoniac and the highly learned Vaisnavas
- Since you are completely aware of the Supreme Brahman, you are a perfect brahmana, and therefore you are the spiritual master of all orders of life
- Spiritual master of all devotees
- Spiritual master of the whole world
- Srila Gaura Kisora das Babaji was unable to sign his name, and yet he became the spiritual master of Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Gosvami Maharaja, the most erudite learned scholar of His time
- Srinatha Pandita, one of the disciples of Advaita Prabhu, was the spiritual master of the third son of Sivananda Sena, who was known as Paramananda Kavi-karnapura
- The Vedanta philosophy actually belongs to the Vaisnava sampradaya because it was compiled by Vyasadeva, who is the original spiritual master of this Vaisnava sampradaya
- Those who are inclined to this Vedic knowledge are called brahmanas, and they are the natural teachers and spiritual masters of all the orders of society
- Vidura was astonished. "Daksa is such a great man," he thought, "and is the father of Sati. And Lord Siva is the spiritual master of everyone. How then could there possibly be so much enmity between them?"
- Vyasa was the spiritual master of Sanjaya, and Sanjaya admits that it was by Vyasa's mercy that he could understand the Supreme Personality of Godhead