Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Goal of Life
"goal of life" |"goal of our life"|"goal of his life"|"goal of human life"|"goal of your life"|"goal of my life"
- VedaBase query:"goal of life" or "goal of our life" or "goal of his life" or "goal of human life" or "goal of your life" or "goal of my life" not ultimate
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Goal of Life"
The following 113 pages are in this category, out of 113 total.
- A humble devotee who may not be a great sage, but simply by his implicit acceptance of the Lotus Feet of the Lord as the goal of his life means that he is under the protection of yogamaya
- A person, therefore, acting for Krsna, or in Krsna consciousness, under proper guidance and without attachment to the result of the work, is certainly making progress toward the supreme goal of life
- Accepting the process of varnasrama-dharma will make a person's life successful because this will connect him with the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is the goal of human life. Therefore the Krsna consciousness movement is meant for all of humanity
- Accepting the Supreme Brahman, Param Brahman, as the ultimate goal of life. Not he has got any other goal of life. These are the signs of guru
- Actually I do not know how to inquire about the goal of life and the process for obtaining it. Being merciful upon me, please explain all these truths
- Actually the so-called teachers or leaders of material society do not really know the goal of life
- After attaining the goal of life, one may distribute his knowledge and experience all over the world for humanitarian purposes
- All of these different kinds of devotees have a spontaneous attraction for Krsna, in different categories, and they achieve the same desired goal of life
- Although he is situated in the best position, he does not hanker after praise. He is confident in his work - he is never under the impression that he is not making progress toward the supreme goal of life, going back to Godhead
- An intelligent person must inquire from the spiritual master about the goal of life. A bona fide spiritual master can answer all such questions because he has seen the real truth
- As cats, dogs, not knowing their true interest in life, become increasingly involved in ignorance, the so-called educated person who does not know his own self-interest or the true goal of life becomes increasingly involved in materialism
- At present, compared to other countries on earth, India is artificially disturbed. Despite these material disturbances, however, the country's culture is such that one can easily attain the goal of life - namely salvation
- Because people are not educated in terms of the goal of life, they are working like madmen and becoming more and more attached to the material atmosphere
- Both liberation and fruitive activity are rejected by devotees. You are trying to establish these things as life's goal and the process for attaining it
- By rendering devotional service, one gradually rises to the platform of love of Godhead. That is the chief goal of life. On the platform of love of Godhead, one is eternally engaged in the service of the Lord
- Devotional service, or sense activity for the satisfaction of the Lord, is called abhidheya because it can develop one's original love of Godhead, which is the goal of life
- Dhruva Maharaja's heart, which was pierced by the arrows of the harsh words of his stepmother, was greatly aggrieved, and thus when he fixed upon his goal of life he did not forget her misbehavior
- Enjoyment is the goal of everyone's life. But the difference is that the materialist is trying to hanker after flickering enjoyment, and the transcendentalists, they are hankering after the spiritual enjoyment, or eternal enjoyment
- Everyone is engaged in getting more and more money, and therefore the ideal goal of human life is being lost. Concisely, it may be said that everyone is a thief and is liable to be punished
- Everyone is engaged in maintaining the body, home and family. Consequently everyone becomes confused at the end of life, not knowing what spiritual life and the goal of human life are
- Everyone works according to the inspiration given by the Supersoul. Because everyone has a different goal of life, everyone acts differently, as guided by the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Giving up hatred and hesitation, try to eat the remnants of the food of Vaisnavas, for you will thus be able to achieve your desired goal of life
- Go on in this way, serving your spiritual master to best of your capacity, and remaining always fixed and steady in your determination to fulfill the goal of your life, namely, to go back to home, back to Godhead, without further delay
- Goal of life the transcendental loving service
- Harsa is described in the Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu. Harsa is experienced when one finally attains the desired goal of life and consequently becomes very glad
- Having missed the goal of life, materialists run after self-sufficiency, not knowing that material nature is already self-sufficient by the grace of God
- He who engages in My pure devotional service, free from the contaminations of fruitive activities and mental speculation, he who works for Me, who makes Me the supreme goal of his life, and who is friendly to every living being - he certainly comes to Me
- I am very glad to learn that you are endeavouring to understand the prime goal of life, without which the facility of human life becomes futile
- I do not know my duty or the goal of my life. Therefore, please personally give me instructions from Your transcendental mouth
- I do not mind My personal distress. I only wish for the happiness of Krsna, for His happiness is the goal of My life. However, if He feels great happiness in giving Me distress, that distress is the best of My happiness
- I hope this noble movement will unite the communists and the capitalists alike for the common goal of life which still remained veiled for want of a sufficiently intelligent class of men
- Ideal goal of human life is being lost
- If one becomes a bookworm, reading many books and scriptures and hearing many commentaries and the instructions of many men, this will produce doubt within his heart. One cannot in this way ascertain the real goal of life
- If one does not ask, "Who am I? What is the goal of my life?" but instead follows the same animal propensities as cats and dogs, what is the use of his education?
- If one is actually serious about understanding the goal of life, spiritual knowledge, then Krsna is situated in everyone's heart. He understands how this person is sincerely seeking. Then He'll give direction that "You do this"
- If one really wants to attain the goal of human life, he should associate with devotees of the Krsna consciousness movement because it is the only movement that teaches one how to develop love of God
- If the governmental head is not aware of life's goal, he should not take charge of ruling the people
- Impersonalist brahmanas are always opposed to Vaisnava principles. They are envious of Vaisnavas because they do not know the goal of life
- In our conditioned life we are trying to satisfy our senses, and in our Krsna consciousness life we are satisfying to please Krsna. That is the difference. So my work is not stopped, but the goal of life is changed. That is liberation
- In the Bhagavad-gita it is stated that the impersonalist has to undergo great tribulation in realizing his ultimate goal
- In the conditioned state of life, one does not understand that the goal of life is the Supreme Lord
- It is not possible to go back to Godhead in one life, but in the human form one should at least understand the goal of life and begin Krsna consciousness
- It is the duty of all saintly persons to follow in the footsteps of Narada Muni and travel all over the world to every country and village just to instruct illusioned persons about the goal of life and to save them from the entanglement of karma-bandha
- It is very good, my dear child, that You have attained the supreme goal of life by developing love of Godhead. Thus You have pleased me very much, and I am very much obliged to You
- Living like an animal, not understanding the goal of life, one foolishly thinks that there is no eternity and that his life span of fifty, sixty, or, at the most, one hundred years, is everything. This is the greatest foolishness
- Lord Krsna said, "Today we have achieved the desired goal of life because we now see face to face all the exalted, liberated sages and ascetics, whom even the great demigods in the heavens desire to see"
- Love of Godhead is so exalted that it is considered to be the fifth goal of human life. By awakening one's love of Godhead, one can attain the platform of conjugal love, tasting it even during the present span of life
- Maharaja Yudhisthira inquired from Narada Muni: O my lord, O great sage, kindly explain how we who are staying at home without knowledge of the goal of life may also easily attain liberation, according to the instructions of the Vedas
- Maya is so strong that in spite of achieving this great boon of the human form of life, we are influenced by temporary material happiness, and we forget our goal of life
- Now I have come to understand the sublime goal of life and the process of achieving it. Nevertheless, I think that there is something more ahead, and My mind is desiring to have it
- Now you have got the right spiritual master, the process I've given you, so now it is up to you. If you really want to achieve the goal of your life, then become very serious to always pursue it at every moment and not be distracted by anything false
- Offering my obeisances unto Caitanya, let me describe a particle of His opulence and sweetness. He is most valuable for a fallen conditioned soul bereft of spiritual knowledge, and He is the only shelter for those who do not know the real goal of life
- One should be engaged in the Lord’s devotional service to achieve the aim of life, called prayojana. The practice of devotional service to attain that goal of life is called abhidheya
- One who is surrendered to the Supreme Person is a successful transcendentalist. To reach this goal of life through Brahman and Paramatma realization takes many, many births. Therefore the supermost path of transcendental realization is bhakti-yoga
- Only the transcendental loving service of the Lord can deliver the real goal of life
- Only the transcendental loving service of the Lord can deliver the real goal of life, and thus the service rendered by Sriman Narada Muni is the highest among all the sons of Brahma
- Our aim is amrtatva, how to become immortal. That is our aim of life. So we have to achieve that goal of life. We should not be disturbed with this temporary distress and pleasure
- Religiosity, economic development, sense gratification and liberation are known as the four goals of life, but before love of Godhead, the fifth and highest goal, these appear as insignificant as straw in the street
- Rupa said, "I simply wish and hope that some way or other I may be able to approach Your lotus feet, and this hope is giving me pain, because I think myself quite incompetant to approach that transcendental goal of life"
- Sadhana means the activity by which we can attain, we can achieve that goal of life. This is called sadhya-sadhana. The Darwin theory, although they are giving some idea of progressive evolution, but he does not know what is the goal of life
- Sambandha, what is our connection God. That is called sambandha. And then abhidheya. According to that relationship we have to act. That is called abhidheya. And why do we act? Because we have got the goal of life, to achieve the goal of life
- So this attainment of transcendental loving devotional service to the Lord is the goal of life, and it can be achieved very easily for one who lives in Mathura-mandala even for a few seconds
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu confirmed these verses recited by Sri Ramananda Raya, saying, "This is the limit of the goal of human life. Only by your mercy have I come to understand it conclusively"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mission, this Krsna consciousness movement, is trying to elevate sudras to the brahmana platform so that they will know the real goal of life
- Such people worship the Age of Kali because in this age one can advance in spiritual knowledge and attain life's goal simply by chanting the Hare Krsna maha-mantra
- The conditioned soul, being wrapped in ignorance and therefore not knowing the goal of life, accepts a guru who can juggle words and make some display of magic that is wonderful to a fool
- The country's culture of India is such that one can easily attain the goal of life
- The essence of Srimad-Bhagavatam - our relationship with the Supreme Lord, our activities in that connection and the goal of life - is manifest in the four verses of Srimad-Bhagavatam known as the catuh-sloki. Everything is explained in those verses
- The goal of life cannot be achieved unless one practices the process. Now, being merciful upon Me, please explain that means by which this goal can be attained
- The goal of life is to reach Visnu, but instead of reaching Visnu, people are bewildered by the external manifestation of the material energy
- The goal of life is to search out God and your relationship with God
- The goal of our life, at least in this human form of life, in the Aryan civilization, the goal of life is to understand our constitutional position, "What I am. What I am." If we do not understand "What I am," then I am equal to the cats and dogs
- The great devotee Uddhava once wrote a letter to Krsna, "My dear Krsna, I have just finished the study of all kinds of philosophical books and Vedic verses about the goal of life, and so now I have a little reputation for my studies"
- The Krsna consciousness movement includes self-realization because one is first directed by Lord Krsna to understand that one is not the body but the owner of the body. When one understands this simple fact, he can direct himself toward the goal of life
- The Lord dictates from within to anyone who is sincerely engaged in His service, and the Lord acts in such a way that such a person can ultimately attain the supreme goal of life
- The science of logical argument, the Vedic goals of life, and also law and order, moral codes, and the celebrated hymns bhuh, bhuvah and svah all became manifested from the mouths of Brahma, and the pranava omkara was manifested from his heart
- The so-called educated person who does not know his own self-interest or the true goal of life becomes increasingly involved in materialism
- The supreme goal of life is to achieve the transcendental blessings of the Supreme Personality of Godhead and thus become engaged in the loving service of the Lord
- The temporary comforts of the body are not the goal of life, and it is due only to darkest ignorance that people become enamored of the glimmering advancement of material comforts
- Their (the materialists') goal in life is to make the material body comfortable, but they forget the interest of the spirit soul
- There are concrete examples of how a devotee discharged one of these services and achieved perfection. King Pariksit achieved the desired goal of life simply by hearing Srimad-Bhagavatam
- There are two kinds of children born of good fathers: one is educated in KC so that he can be delivered from the clutches of maya in that very life, & the other is a ray of the Supreme Personality of Godhead & teaches the world the ultimate goal of life
- These rascals, asuras, they do not know which is the goal of life. But in which way we should direct?
- This is exactly the position of present civilization. Everyone is engaged in maintaining the body, home and family. Consequently everyone becomes confused at the end of life, not knowing what spiritual life and the goal of human life are
- This is the modern civilization. They do not know what is the goal of life. And without knowing the goal of life, they are trying to adjust things on this material platform
- Those who are eager to awaken their spiritual consciousness and who thus have unflinching, undeviated intelligence certainly attain the desired goal of life very soon
- To maintain proper social order and help the citizens gradually progress toward the goal of life - namely spiritual understanding - the principles of varnasrama-dharma must be accepted
- We also work hard because we know the goal of life - to please Krishna. So if by these workshops service to Krishna has been increased in everyone, then they are very nice. Why there was no weaving and spinning workshop?
- We have taken a very difficult task, to convince people to take to Krsna consciousness. But that is the only benefit, or the supreme goal of life. Krsna personally comes to teach this science
- When a devotee revives his loving service to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, it should be understood that he has been successful in achieving the desired goal of his life. At that time everything is automatically done by the mercy of the holy name
- When a person is fully satisfied due to attaining knowledge, transcending all distress, or achieving his desired goal of life in transcendental devotional service to God - at that time his state of endurance or steady mind is called dhrti
- When one comes to the platform of loving service to Lord Krsna by executing these nine processes, beginning with hearing and chanting, he has attained the fifth platform of success and the limit of life's goals
- When one fails to achieve his desired goal of life and repents for all his offenses, there is a state of regret called visada
- When one finds out the supreme goal of life, he naturally becomes detached from the bodily concept
- When one is in goodness, he's sober. He can understand what is the value of life, how one should live, what is the aim of life, what is the goal of life. That goal of life is to understand Brahman
- When one is unsuccessful in achieving his desired goal of life one is said to be in a state of lamentation, in this condition one becomes questioning, thoughtful, tearful, regretful and heavy-breathed. His bodily color changes, and his mouth becomes dry
- When one is unsuccessful in achieving his desired goal of life, when one finds no fulfillment in his present occupation, when one finds himself in reversed conditions and when one feels guilt - at such a time one is said to be in state of lamentation
- When we are put into difficulties while discharging Krishna Conscious duties, it is to be understood that Krishna puts us in a field of austerities and penances which help us making progress towards realization of our goal of life
- Where is the difficulty in finding a guru? If one is sincere he can find the guru and learn everything. One should take lessons from the guru and find out the goal of life