Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Highest Goal of Life
"highest goal of achievement or spiritual life" |"highest goal of human life" |"highest goal of life" |"highest goal of your life"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Highest Goal of Life"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- According to the Tattvavadis, the best process for achieving the highest goal of life is to execute the duties of the four varnas and asramas
- After executing such prescribed duties, when one attains the highest goal of life, love of Godhead, he achieves prayojana-siddhi, or the fulfillment of his human mission
- All these devotees are undoubtedly magnanimous souls, but he who is situated in knowledge of Me I consider to be just like My own self. Being engaged in My transcendental service, he is sure to attain Me, the highest and most perfect goal
- Although the yogis sit in meditation upon Lord Visnu, who is residing in Vaikuntha, a devotee of Krsna is so proud that he does not consider such meditation to be very valuable. This feeling of pride is due to one's having achieved the highest goal
- If one engages in devotional activities - he can achieve the highest goal of life with freedom from miserable conditions. Considering this, one should cease from material desires
- In every revealed scripture there is condemnation of fruitive activities. It is advised everywhere to give up engagement in fruitive activities, for no one can attain the highest goal of life, love of Godhead, by executing them
- It is stated that through love of Godhead, one becomes perfectly liberated and attains the highest goal of life
- People do not know that the highest goal of human life is to please Lord Visnu. On the contrary, like demons, they simply plan to kill Visnu and be happy by sense gratification
- Pure devotees or great saintly persons who desire to achieve the highest goal in life and who are completely free from all material desires for sense gratification engage constantly in the transcendental service of Your lotus feet
- The acarya replied, "When the activities of the four castes and the four asramas are dedicated to Krsna, they constitute the best means whereby one can attain the highest goal of life"
- The arcana regulations are directly instructed by the Lord in the Narada-pancaratra and are strictly followed by the intelligent men, who know well that the highest perfectional goal of life is to reach Lord Visnu
- The devotee's desirable qualities are described to be twenty-six in number. They are stated as follows: He is very kind; he does not quarrel with anyone; he accepts Krsna consciousness as the highest goal of life and he is equal to everyone
- The gopis attained the highest goal, and Lord Caitanya affirmed that there is no method of worshiping God higher than that followed by the gopis
- The highest goal of life can be achieved as long as one's body is stout and strong. We should therefore live in such a way that we keep ourselves always healthy and strong in mind and intelligence
- The Mayavadi philosophers consider the highest goal of perfection to be liberation (mukti), which is the fourth perfectional platform
- There is great necessity of spreading this Krsna consciousness movement to actually educate the human being to the highest perfect of life. That is required. It is not a religious system, competing with some other religion
- They (human being) are trying now to approach distant planetary systems by electronic mechanical power. But the highest goal of human civilization is to work hard under the guidance of the Lord (Krsna) and become completely dependent on Him
- This is called abhidheya, or activity in relationship with the Lord. After executing such prescribed duties, when one attains the highest goal of life, love of Godhead, he achieves prayojana-siddhi, or the fulfillment of his human mission
- Through the mercy of Ramananda Raya, I have understood that ecstatic love of Krsna is the highest goal of life and that spontaneous love of Krsna is the highest perfection
- Trained to attain the highest goal of life
- We are dancing, we are chanting, we are eating, and we have love also between husband and wife, between boys and girls. We allow everything. But everything is targeted to achieve to the highest goal of life, Visnu, or Krsna
- We have to take faith in the words of Krsna and put our complete faith and devotion at the lotus feet of Krsna. That will make us happy and make progress in Krsna consciousness in order to achieve the highest goal of life, back to Godhead
- We train our children in KC, just be keeping them always attending regular program & associating with Krsna devotees, teaching them spiritual realization by giving the idea that sacrifice & tapasya to achieve life's highest goal is a nice way of life
- When he associates with devotees, his attraction for You is awakened. You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead - the highest goal of the topmost devotees and the Lord of the universe
- When one dedicates the duties of varnasrama-dharma to Krsna, he is eligible for five kinds of liberation. Thus he is transferred to the spiritual world in Vaikuntha. This is the highest goal of life and the verdict of all revealed scriptures
- When the conditioned souls are liberated and sheltered at Your lotus feet after roving throughout the material world for many millions of years, they attain the highest success of life
- Whenever Krsna comes, He distributes the highest goal of life, devotional service
- While in material existence (bhavam asritah), a person fully competent to distinguish wrong from right must endeavor to achieve the highest goal of life as long as the body is stout and strong and is not embarrassed by dwindling