Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:God's Personal Associates
Pages in category "God's Personal Associates"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- He also worshiped many other living entities who presented themselves in the sacrificial arena. With folded hands he worshiped all these, as well as the SPG and the personal associates of the Lord, by offering sweet words and as much wealth as possible
- Mahatma Gandhi started the hari-jana movement to purify the untouchables, but he was a failure because he thought that one could become a hari-jana, a personal associate of the Lord, through some kind of material adjustment
- Sisupala and Dantavakra were not ordinary demons, but were formerly personal associates of Lord Visnu. They apparently fell to this material world, but actually they came to assist the Supreme Personality of Godhead by nourishing His pastimes
- There is no evidence in the scriptures stating that by cultivating knowledge or worshiping the impersonal Brahman one can become a personal associate of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- These liberations are sarsti (achieving opulences equal to those of the Lord), sarupya (having a form the same as the Lord's), samipya (living as a personal associate of the Lord) and salokya (living on a Vaikuntha planet)