Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"Krsna's disappearance"|"disappearance of Krsna"|"disappearance of Lord Krsna"|"Krsna's appearance, disappearance"|"appearance, disappearance, activities, transcendental activities"|"Krsna, who had disappeared"|" disappearance of the Lord"|"departure of the Lord"|"His disappearance again from"|"Lord Krsna appears and disappears"|"disappearance of the Supersoul, Lord Sri Krsna"|"How He disappears"|"Krsna disappeared"|"After My disappearance"|"Supreme Lord can appear and disappear"|"He immediately disappeared as"|"Caitanya's disappearance"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Disappearance (21 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Disappearance"
The following 79 pages are in this category, out of 79 total.
- After giving these instructions, Gopala disappeared, and Madhavendra Puri awoke. He immediately called for all the servants of Gopinatha, and they came before him
- After Krsna disappeared with Radharani during the rasa dance, the gopis wandered in the forest looking for Him. In the same way, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wandered in that garden by the sea
- After Krsna's disappearance, less intelligent people misunderstood Him. They became contaminated with the Mayavada philosophy, which produced so many mental speculators that people forgot the actual position of the Absolute Truth and the living entity
- After saying this, the boy disappeared. Then Madhavendra Puri woke up and began to consider his dream
- After the disappearance of Lord Krsna from this planet, Uddhava began to remember the activities of the Lord and said
- After the disappearance of Lord Krsna, the message was brought by Arjuna to Maharaja Yudhisthira
- All I can remember is that I saw My Krsna, but only for an instant. He appeared before Me and then, like lightning, immediately disappeared
- All the inquisitiveness of Maharaja Yudhisthira about the world situation was already conjectured by Maharaja Yudhisthira on the basis of Lord Krsna's disappearance from the vision of the world
- Anyone who can understand critically and in truth about the appearance, disappearance, activities, transcendental activities, pastimes, of the Supreme Lord, Krsna, at once he becomes liberated
- Anyone who factually understands the transcendental appearance and disappearance of the Lord by His inconceivable energy becomes liberated from the laws of birth and death and is placed in the eternal spiritual sky where the Vaikuntha planets are
- Anyone who understands Krsna's appearance, disappearance and activities, all these transcendental things, he goes back to the kingdom of Godhead after leaving this body. Now this fact should be clearly understood
- As a heavy wind sometimes disperses a mighty cloud, so the heavy breath from Lalita's nostrils caused her to miss Krsna, who had disappeared by the time she recovered herself
- Because of their natural affection for Krsna, they (the inhabitants of Dvaraka) began to call Satrajit ill names, for he was the cause of Krsna's disappearance. They went to worship the goddess Candrabhaga, praying for the return of Krsna
- Brahma said, "Among the human beings You appear as Yourself, Lord Krsna, or as Lord Rama, among the animals You appear as the boar incarnation, and among the aquatics You appear as the fish incarnation. Yet You have no appearance or disappearance"
- Brahma said, "Anyone who can simply be attached to You by devotional service can know Your actual position, birth, appearance, disappearance and activities"
- Brahma said, "As confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita, simply by understanding Your (Krsna's) constitutional position, appearance and disappearance, one can be immediately elevated to the spiritual kingdom after quitting this present body"
- Brahma said, "It is said in the Bhagavad-gita, anyone who can understand a little of the transcendental pastimes, appearance & disappearance of the Lord becomes immediately eligible to enter into the kingdom of God after quitting the material body"
- Brahma said, "You (Krsna) are always eternal. Your appearance and disappearance are made possible by Your inconceivable energy just to give protection to the faithful devotees and to annihilate the faithless demons"
- By His (Lord Krsna) inconceivable energy, the Supreme Lord can appear and disappear like a rainbow, which appears and disappears without being affected by the roaring thunder and the cloudy sky
- By nature, Krsna is very restless; He does not stay in one place. He meets with someone, enchants his mind and then disappears
- Due to the Lord's disappearance, the Deities seem to be crying in the temple, lamenting and perspiring. They seem about to leave. All the cities, villages, towns, gardens, mines and hermitages are now devoid of beauty and bereft of all happiness
- During the season of springtime, when the rasa dance was going on, suddenly Krsna disappeared from the scene, indicating that He wanted to be alone with Srimati Radharani
- During this rasa dance Krsna disappeared all of a sudden with Radharani, and the gopis began to search Him out. At that time they addressed the earth and began to say
- Factually, Krsna's appearance and disappearance are like the sun's rising, moving before us, and then disappearing from our eyesight
- For example, from these literatures we are given the histories of Krsna's appearances and disappearances millions and billions of years ago
- From the very moment of His appearance to the moment of His disappearance, every one of His activities is unparalleled in the history of the world, and therefore anyone who knows what we mean by Godhead will accept Krsna as the SP of Godhead
- He (Maharaja Yudhisthira) suspected the disappearance of Lord Krsna, otherwise there would have been no possibility of fearful omens
- He wanted to disappear from the face of the earth after dispatching His excessively numerous family members. He thought to Himself as follows
- His (Krsna's) appearance and disappearance are simultaneously going on, and no one can say definitely which of them is the beginning and which is the end
- His (Krsna's) appearance as one of the human beings and His disappearance again from the mortal world are subject matters for the research workers who execute research work with great perseverance
- If you simply understand this science, then you become liberated. It is open order. Simply by understanding, even not engaging yourself in transcendental service of the Lord, simply by understanding the process of appearance and disappearance of Krsna
- Illusory stories opposed to the conclusions of Krsna consciousness concern the destruction of the Yadu dynasty, Krsna's disappearance, the story that Krsna and Balarama arise from a black hair and a white hair of Ksirodakasayi Visnu
- In order to show them (the gopis) His causeless mercy and to curb their false pride, He (Krsna) immediately disappeared from the scene, exhibiting His opulence of renunciation
- Krsna does not appear or disappear. Our eyesight changes. Just like we are looking through the window. One horse race is going on. When the horse comes before the window, we can see
- Krsna said: "O My beloved gopis, you have renounced social customs, scriptural injunctions and your relatives for My sake. I disappeared behind you only to increase your concentration upon Me"
- Krsna said: "Since I disappeared for your (the gopis') benefit, you should not be displeased with Me"
- Krsna's lila, from His birth up to the disappearance, that is always existing. Disappearance means disappearance from my eyes. Krsna does not disappear
- Kunti, after overhearing Arjuna's telling of the end of the Yadu dynasty & disappearance of Lord Krsna, engaged in the devotional service of the transcendental P of G with full attention & thus gained release from the course of material existence
- Let my (Bhismadeva) mind be fixed upon Lord Sri Krsna, whose motions and smiles of love attracted the damsels of Vrajadhama (the gopis). The damsels imitated the characteristic movements of the Lord (after His disappearance from the rasa dance)
- Lord Krishna's death being caused by the arrow of a hunter, Thakura Haridasa's being caned in 22 market or Lord Jesus Christ being crucified are all acts of the Lord personally. We cannot always understand the intricacies of such incidences
- Lord krsna answered Mucukunda, "Perhaps you know that My incarnation Anantadeva has unlimited mouths, and for an unlimited time He has been trying to narrate fully about My name, fame, qualities, activities, appearance, disappearance and incarnations"
- Lord Krsna enjoys His transcendental pastimes as long as He wishes, and then He disappears. After disappearing, however, He thinks thus
- Lord Siva said, "You exist in four dimension, & Your appearance and disappearance do not depend on anything beyond Yourself. You are the supreme cause of everything, but of You there is no cause. You Yourself cause Your own appearance and disappearance"
- Lord Sri Krsna, who manifested His eternal form before the vision of all on the earth, performed His disappearance by removing His form from the sight of those who were unable to see Him (as He is) due to not executing required penance
- Maharaja Yudhisthira rightly conjectured on the departure of the Lord from the earth
- Maharaja Yudhisthira was astonished to experience even a slight change in the godly atmosphere of his kingdom, and at once he suspected the disappearance of the Lord
- Maharaja Yudhisthira, having observed the disparities, conjectured the disappearance of the Lord from the earth
- My Lord (Krsna), Your appearance, existence and disappearance are beyond the influence of the material qualities. Because Your Lordship is the Supreme Brahman and the controller of everything, there is nothing inconceivable or contradictory in You
- One day, in a joking mood, Krsna informed Radharani, "My dear Radharani, I am going to give up Your company." Upon saying this, He immediately disappeared
- One of the gopis informed Krsna, "My dear Krsna, when You disappeared from the arena of the rasa dance, our most dear friend, Radharani, immediately fell on the ground and lost consciousness"
- Our duty is to know Krsna. Janma karma. Krsna comes, Krsna appears, Krsna disappears. Why Krsna comes? Why Krsna is not seen? Janma karma. Why He acts? Why He takes birth in the battlefield of Kuruksetra? Why He teaches Arjuna?
- Seeing King Mucukunda eager to know about His identity, Lord Krsna answered smilingly as follows, "My dear King, it is practically impossible to tell about My birth, appearance, disappearance and activities"
- Simply by understanding the transcendental nature of Lord Krsna's appearance, disappearance, and activities, one can immediately return home, back to Godhead, and never come back to this miserable condition of material existence
- The Bhagavad-gita confirms that anyone who understands the transcendental nature of the Lord's appearance, activities and disappearance becomes eligible for freedom from material bondage upon quitting the present material tabernacle
- The divine nature of Krsna's appearance, disappearance and activities, if one can understand, then immediately he becomes free from this process
- The gopis became proud of their great fortune. To subdue their sense of superiority and show them special favor, Kesava, the subduer of even Lord Brahma and Lord Siva, disappeared from the rasa dance
- The gopis said, "He (Krsna) has disappeared because of our pride." The gopis were aware of the reason for Krsna's sudden disappearance
- The gopis said, "When Krsna was spoken to in this way, He might have told Radharani, 'All right, better get on My shoulder.' But immediately Krsna must have disappeared"
- The Lord and His associates appear and disappear by the will of the Lord. They are not subjected to the laws of material nature
- The Lord Krsna appears and disappears in the material world in different features for His pastimes, yet He is the origin of all cosmic manifestations
- The subject matter of the appearance and disappearance of the Supersoul, Lord Sri Krsna, is a mystery even for the great sages
- The transcendental topics of Lord Sri Krsna's superhuman activities, His incarnation, His birth, appearance or disappearance, His forms, His names and so on are all easily understandable because all requirements are fulfilled
- There is a great controversy amongst the nondevotees or Mayavadis about the mysterious disappearance of the Lord, and the doubts of those men with a poor fund of knowledge have been very elaborately cleared by Srila Jiva Gosvami in his Krsna-sandarbha
- They (the gopis) could understand that when they had been enjoying Krsna they thought themselves to be the most fortunate women within the universe, and since they were feeling proud, Krsna had disappeared immediately just to curb their pride
- Vasudeva continued, "My dear Lord (Krsna), as in the sky there are many forms, appearing and disappearing, You also appear in many eternal forms and then disappear"
- Vasudeva continued, "Who, therefore, can understand Your (Krsna's) pastimes or the mystery of Your appearance and disappearance? Our only business should be to glorify Your supreme greatness"
- Vidura also heard from Uddhava about the appearance and disappearance of Lord Krsna, the Supersoul, in the mortal world, which is a subject matter sought after with great perseverance by the great sages
- When He saw Krsna, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu began running very swiftly, but Krsna smiled and disappeared
- When Krsna entered the cave of the hill, Kalayavana followed, chastising Him with various harsh words. Krsna suddenly disappeared from the demon's sight, but Kalayavana followed and also entered the cave
- When Krsna suddenly disappeared from the company of the gopis, they searched for Him everywhere. After not finding Him anywhere, they became afraid and almost mad after Him
- When Lord Krsna disappeared from the transcendental abode of Dvaraka, it was simply a disappearance from the eyes of the people there
- When Srimati Radharani petitioned Krsna in this way, Krsna said, "Just get up on My shoulders." As soon as Srimati Radharani began to do so, He disappeared. Srimati Radharani then began to grieve over Her request and Krsna's disappearance
- When they quarrel among themselves, influenced by intoxication, with their eyes red like copper because of drinking (madhu), then only will they disappear; otherwise, it will not be possible. On My disappearance, this incident will take place
- While Akrura was offering his prayers to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the Lord disappeared from the water, exactly as an expert dramatic actor changes his dress and assumes his original feature
- Why Krsna left Bhagavad-gita? Out of His compassion, that "After My disappearance people would take advantage of this Bhagavad-gita. As I instructed My dear friend Arjuna, they will also take advantage and become free from the clutches of death"