Category:Krsna Is The Supreme Enjoyer
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Krsna Is The Supreme Enjoyer"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.
- A class of so-called devotees called the nadiya-nagaris or gaura-nagaris pretend that they have the sentiment of gopis toward Lord Caitanya, but they do not realize that He placed Himself not as the enjoyer, Krsna, but as the enjoyed
- A good boy surrenders to his father means whatever he earns, the money, at the end of month he puts in the hand of the father: "Oh, this is my month's earnings"; similarly, we have to sacrifice the fruits of our labor to Krsna. This is the beginning of KC
- Actually, Krsna is the husband of everyone because He is the supreme enjoyer. The gopis wanted Krsna to be their husband, but factually there was no possibility of His marrying all the gopis
- All the sixteen thousand palaces of Krsna's queens were situated in this beautiful city of Dvaraka, and Lord Krsna, the supreme eternal enjoyer of all these facilities, expanded Himself into sixteen thousand forms
- Although Lord Krsna is the supreme enjoyer and the beneficiary of all kinds of sacrificial ceremonies, He still used to eat with His cowherd boyfriends. This is because at that time He accepted the pastimes of an ordinary boy
- Apart from such Vedic duties, even in our ordinary dealings (for example, in our household affairs or in our business or profession) we must consider that the result of all activities must be given over to the supreme enjoyer, Lord Krsna
- If one can understand Krsna as the supreme enjoyer, the supreme proprietor of everything, and the supreme friend of everyone, one is established in peace and is free from material agitation
- If one is always acting under these three facts, knowing Krishna to be the Supreme Proprietor, Enjoyer, and Friend, then he is truly honest
- If you actually want santi, then you have to accept this formula of santi as enunciated in the Bhagavad-gita: that Krsna, or God, is the enjoyer, only enjoyer. He is the complete whole
- If you do not accept God in the center as the Supreme Proprietor and the Supreme Enjoyer and the Supreme Friend, then there is no peace. This is the problem
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord has declared Himself to be the supreme enjoyer of everything, the supreme proprietor of every planet and the supreme friend of all beings
- Indra said, "Actually, our shares in the sacrificial performances are due to You only, because You are the supreme enjoyer of all sacrifices"
- It is clearly declared (Bg. 5.29) that the Lord is the supreme enjoyer of the benefits of all sacrifices and penances, the proprietor of all that is manifested and the friend of all living entities. That is His real identity
- It is clearly stated that the supreme enjoyer is the Supreme Personality of Godhead in His different manifestations and plenary expansions as Narayana, Vasudeva, etc.
- Krsna is always enjoying, either in the material world or in the spiritual world; because He is the supreme enjoyer, for Him there is no distinction between the material and spiritual worlds
- Krsna is the supreme father, Krsna is the supreme proprietor, Krsna is the supreme enjoyer and Krsna is the supreme friend of everyone. When you forget this, then we come into this material world and struggle for existence, fight with one another
- Krsna is the supreme proprietor, Krsna is the supreme enjoyer and Krsna is the supreme friend of everyone. When you forget this, then we come into this material world and struggle for existence, fight with one another. This is material life
- Mundaners themselves have posed as Krsna, under the false inducement of the illusory energy. This false position of supreme enjoyer gives them much trouble as they search for lordship over the powers of nature
- My dear Lord, You are the topmost of all bestowers of all benediction, the oldest and supreme enjoyer amongst all enjoyers. You are the master of all the worlds' metaphysical philosophy, for You are the supreme cause of all causes, Lord Krsna
- One cannot achieve the mercy of the goddess of fortune unless one prays both to her and to the supreme enjoyer, the Personality of Godhead
- One is expected to understand these three formulas of knowledge concerning the Supreme Lord - that He is the supreme enjoyer, that He is the proprietor of everything, and that He is the best well-wisher and friend of everyone
- Our Krsna family means Krsna is the master, and He is the supreme enjoyer. And if we understand this point, that Krsna is the center, He is the enjoyer, and we are meant for serving Him for His enjoyment, that is Krsna family
- Prakrti means the instrument of enjoyment, prakrti, energy. Just like here we see one man is very big, rich man, but he's enjoyer by utilizing his energy. Similarly, the whole cosmic situation, whole creation is..., the supreme enjoyer is God
- Purusa means the enjoyer, and mahapurusa means the supreme enjoyer, or the Supreme Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna
- Since the Lord is the supreme enjoyer of everything in or outside the universe, it is happiness to be employed by Him
- So far the meaning of the word "cheating," there are only three things to be known - Krishna is Supreme Enjoyer, Supreme Proprietor of everything, and Supreme Friend of everyone, and we say that honesty is acting upon the knowledge of these three facts
- Sri Krsna is no other than the inconceivable, original Personality of Godhead. He is the first Narayana, the supreme enjoyer. But He is moving amongst the descendants of King Vrsni just like one of us & He is bewildering us with His self-created energy
- Sukadeva Gosvami tells King Pariksit:, "My dear King, although Lord Krsna is the supreme enjoyer and the beneficiary of all kinds of sacrificial ceremonies, He still used to eat with His cowherd boy friends"
- The best service to the people in general is to awaken them to Krsna consciousness so that they may know that the supreme enjoyer, the supreme proprietor and the supreme friend is Krsna
- The cause of happiness is knowing Krsna to be the supreme enjoyer of all the activities of the human being, the proprietor of all lands and planets, and the sincerest friend of all living entities
- The demigods thus praised the superexcellent rasa dance of Krsna, the supreme enjoyer, and His pastimes with the gopis in the water of the Yamuna
- The idea is that the Supreme Lord is the supreme enjoyer. He is no one's servant or order supplier. Similarly, since the holy name of the Lord is identical with the Lord, one should not try to utilize the holy name for one's personal service
- The living entity becomes subjugated by the modes of nature as soon as he tries to put himself into the position of Sri Krsna, the supreme enjoyer
- The Lord alone is the supreme enjoyer and beneficiary, and all others are enjoyed by the Lord. The Lord is served there by all kinds of servitors, and both the master and the servitors are of the same quality
- The Nagapatnis said, "Our dear Lord, You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, and You are also the supreme enjoyer. You have now appeared as the son of Vasudeva, a manifestation of the state of pure goodness"
- The sufferings of humanity are due to forgetfulness of Krsna as the supreme enjoyer, the supreme proprietor, and the supreme friend
- The supreme enjoyer is the Lord Himself, as stated in the Bhagavad-gita (BG 5.29)
- The wives of Kamsa and his brothers said, "We know that Krsna is the S P of Godhead. He is the supreme master and supreme enjoyer of everything; therefore, one who neglects His authority can never be happy, and ultimately, as you have, he meets death"
- Throughout the entire universe Krsna is the supreme enjoyer and beneficiary of all kinds of sacrifices, penances and austerities, which should be performed only to attain His devotional service
- What is realized as the Absolute Brahman is full of unlimited bliss without grief. That is certainly the ultimate phase of the supreme enjoyer, the Personality of Godhead
- When Krsna, the supreme enjoyer, desired to enjoy the company of the gopis on that full-moon night of the sarat season, exactly at that very moment the moon, the lord of the stars, appeared in the sky, displaying its most beautiful features
- When one is fully conscious that Krsna is the supreme enjoyer and Supreme Lord and one acts accordingly, that is real religion
- When people know that the Supreme Lord, Krsna, is the supreme enjoyer, the supreme proprietor and the most intimate well-wishing friend of all living entities, peace and prosperity will ensue all over the world