Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Enjoyer and Enjoyed - videos (47 P)
- ► God's Enjoying (4 C, 32 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Enjoying"
The following 208 pages are in this category, out of 208 total.
- A king may engage a joker, and in the process of joking, the king is sometimes insulted. The king, however, enjoys these activities. Everyone worships the Supreme Lord with great reverence; therefore the Lord sometimes wants to enjoy the chastisement
- Absorbed in such transcendental love, Lord Sri Krsna enjoys in Vraja with His devoted servants, friends, parents and conjugal lovers
- After a short time passed, both brothers, Rama and Krsna, began to crawl on the ground of Vraja with the strength of Their hands and knees and thus enjoy Their childhood play
- After describing the different opulences of Krsna, Srila Rupa Gosvami tries to further describe the transcendental beauties and qualities of the Lord as decorated, enjoying, pleasing, dependable, steady and predominating
- After enjoying fully amongst themselves, the queens and Lord Krsna would come out of the water, and they would give up their wet garments, which were very valuable, to be taken away by the professional singers and dancers
- After enjoying the loud laughter of all the members of the assembly, Krsna replied to the messenger as follows: "O messenger of Paundraka, you may carry My message to your master"
- After finishing their lunch, Krsna and His friends and calves began to return to their Vrajabhumi homes. While passing, they enjoyed seeing the dead carcass of Aghasura in the shape of a gigantic serpent
- After sporting in the water, Krsna enjoyed a picnic. I can understand that after seeing this I must certainly have talked like a madman
- After the departure of the brahmanas' wives, Sri Govinda and His cowherd boyfriends enjoyed the food they had offered
- All these decorations, intensified by the wounds dealt by my (Bhismadeva) sharp arrows, were enjoyed by Him (Krsna). Let my mind thus go unto Sri Krsna
- Although Krsna cheated the young unmarried gopis and made them stand naked before Him and enjoyed joking words with them, and although He treated them just like dolls and stole their garments, they were still pleased with Him and never lodged complaints
- Although Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead and thus has no desire that needs to be fulfilled (because He is always full with six opulences), He still wanted to enjoy the company of the gopis in the rasa dance
- Although Lord Jagannatha enjoys His pastimes at Dvaraka-dhama and naturally manifests sublime liberality there, still, once a year He becomes unlimitedly eager to see Vrndavana
- As far as Krsna's enjoyment is concerned, it is stated that the ornaments which decorated the bodies of Krsna and His queens were beyond the dreams of Kuvera, the treasurer of the heavenly kingdom
- As mentined above, it appears that Krsna enjoyed the rasa dance with the gopis when He was eight years old. At that time, many of the gopis were married, because in India, especially in those days, girls were married at a very early age
- As soon as They lay down on the bedding, They very quickly fell fast asleep. In this way, Krsna and Balarama used to enjoy Vrndavana life as cowherd boys
- As stated in the Brahma-samhita, all these gopis are expansions of Krsna's pleasure potency. Touching their bodies with His hands & looking at their pleasing eyes, He enjoyed the gopis as a child enjoys playing with the reflection of his body in a mirror
- As such, when He (Krsna) was playing as the perfect husband of the queens, especially of Rukminiji, He enjoyed conjugal love in complete perfection
- At this age Krsna enjoyed the rasa-lila, exhibiting His power of joking with the cowherd girls and enjoying their company in the bushes of the gardens by the bank of the Yamuna
- Balarama and Krsna enjoyed Their childhood pastimes, imitating Lord Ramacandra's monkeys, who constructed the bridge over the ocean, and Hanuman, who jumped over the water to Ceylon. They used to imitate such pastimes among Their friends
- Balarama and Krsna, along with all Their friends, played all kinds of sports and enjoyed the soothing atmosphere of Vrndavana, full of rivers, lakes, rivulets, fine trees and excellent gardens filled with fruits and flowers
- Because He's anandamaya, He wants to enjoy the love exchange between the living entities. That is His purpose. Otherwise, why He has created? He wants love
- Bhoktaram yajna-tapasam sarva-loka-mahesvaram: the Supreme Personality of Godhead is the supreme proprietor and enjoyer, and therefore everything should be dovetailed for His enjoyment and service
- Both the gopis and Krsna forgot their real identities, playing in the water, enjoying each other's company and relieving the fatigue of rasa dancing. The gopis began to splash water on the body of Krsna, all the while smiling, and Krsna enjoyed this
- Brahma said, "Now if You will kindly allow me, I will immediately leave so You can enjoy Your friends and calves without my presence"
- By crawling He (child Krsna) used to go to the cowshed and catch one calf's tail, and the calf will drag Him and smear His body in cow dung. He enjoyed it
- By the arrangement of yogamaya, all the gopis and gopas thought that the accident (of the cart) had taken place because of some bad planet or some ghost, but in fact everything was done by Krsna and enjoyed by Him
- Even the learned sages become disturbed in their intelligence when they see that You take shelter in a fort although You are the controller of invincible time, and that You enjoy householder life surrounded by many women although You enjoy in Your Self
- Everyone worships the Supreme Lord with great reverence; therefore the Lord sometimes wants to enjoy the chastisement of His devotees
- First doubt of Maharaja Pariksit was as follows: Lord Krsna is the SP of Godhead, who had advented Himself to establish religious principles. Why then did He mix with others' wives in the dead of night & enjoy dancing, embracing & kissing?
- First of all the jokers would talk in such a way that the Lord (Krsna) and His associates would enjoy their humor, which would refresh the morning mood
- Gauranga-nagari. They accept Caitanya Mahaprabhu as Krsna. Caitanya Mahaprabhu is Krsna, but they pose Him, "Krsna is enjoying with gopis." No
- Gopis said, "By the movement of His (Krsna's) eyes He is pleasing the gopis, & He is fighting with demons like Aristasura and others. In this way, He is sitting with different living entities in different ways, & He is thoroughly enjoying the situation"
- Grandfather Bhisma was very severely piercing Krsna's body with arrows, and Krsna was enjoying. That is the relationship between Krsna and His devotees. Krsna can be worshiped, Krsna can be loved, by any capacity
- He (Krsna) expands Himself in multiple forms, some of which are known as His personal forms and some as His separated forms. Thus He enjoys Himself in all the spiritual planets, as well as in the material universe
- He (Krsna) is always self-satisfied, but sometimes, being the leader of the devotees, He enjoys transcendental pleasure by descending on the material world, although from Him only the material world is created
- He (Krsna) is in Vrndavana having His ananda, spiritual bliss, enjoyment, with His associates, eternal associates, the gopis, the cowherds boys, His mother, His father, Mother Yasoda, Nanda, Nanda Maharaja. So He is enjoying in His abode, Goloka
- He (Krsna) would create a particular situation between Himself and His wife in which the wife would criticize Him in the irritation of love, and Krsna would enjoy this
- He is the supreme enjoyer of both the material and spiritual worlds, yet He enjoys His own abode in the spiritual sky. There is no one equal to Him because His transcendental opulence is immeasurable
- Here is no inebrieties, in the spiritual world. Here it is full of inebrieties. You'll see that Krsna is enjoying with the gopis but there is no inebriety. There is no pregnancy, there is no abortion. That is the beauty
- Here we have got that taste of rasa in a perverted manner. But cinmaya-rasa means it continues. This Radha-Krsna with the gopis, they are enjoying, dancing, chanting. That is eternally; that is never stopped
- His character is very sweet, and His pastimes are melodious. He is expert in intelligence, and thus He enjoys all His pastimes and mellows
- I am trying to enjoy. This is material world. We have forgotten that we are part and parcel of Krsna. Our business is not to enjoy but to help Krsna to enjoy. That is our business, part and parcel
- I saw Krsna and the gopis enjoying all kinds of pastimes while laughing and joking together. Hearing their vocal expressions enhanced the joy of My ears
- If Krsna, attracted by the beauty of some other woman, wants to enjoy with her but is unhappy because He cannot get her, I fall down at her feet, catch her hand and bring her to Krsna to engage her for His happiness
- If one has to give up everything material for Brahman realization, do you think that Param Brahman, the Supreme Brahman, can enjoy anything material? No. Krsna's enjoyment is nothing material
- In His spiritual form, Krsna enjoys His spiritual energy, and that is the sum and substance of the Radha-Krsna pastimes. These pastimes can be understood only by elevated devotees
- In His spiritual potency, the Supreme Lord enjoys six kinds of opulences. You do not accept this spiritual potency, and this is due to your great impudence
- In His village of Vrndavana He enjoyed Himself with His mother, brother and friends, and when He played the role of a naughty butter thief, all His associates enjoyed celestial bliss by His stealing
- In krsna-lila the Lord's complexion is blackish. Holding a flute to His mouth, He enjoys as a cowherd boy. Now the selfsame person has appeared with a fair complexion, sometimes acting as a brahmana and sometimes accepting the renounced order of life
- In one palace He (Krsna) was found (by Narada) surrounded by many young society girls, enjoying in a swimming pool
- In one palace he (Narada) found Krsna offering oblations to the sacrificial fire and performing the ritualistic ceremonies of the Vedas as enjoined for householders
- In the form of Krsna, the Lord enjoys spiritual bliss and remains the shelter of all devotees, visaya-vigraha. And in His Gauranga feature Krsna tastes separation from Krsna in the ecstasy of Srimati Radharani
- In their dealings as husband and wife, Krsna & His queens would smile, talk, joke, embrace and so on, and their conjugal relationship ever-increasingly developed. In this way, Krsna and the queens enjoyed transcendental happiness in their household life
- In this situation, Lord Sri Krsna sat very comfortably and enjoyed the service of Rukminiji, who was assisted by her maidservants
- In this way Krsna, as dhira-lalita, was enjoying His youthful proclivities in the company of the gopis
- In this way the Lord (Krsna) and the gopis reached the cool, sandy bank of the Yamuna, where there were lilies and lotus flowers. In such a transcendental atmosphere, the gopis and Krsna began to enjoy one another
- In this way, Lord Krsna and Balarama began to enjoy the residents of Vrndavana to Their full satisfaction as They herded the calves and cows on the bank of the Yamuna. In some places Krsna and Balarama were accompanied by Their friends
- In this way, Lord Krsna used to enjoy the company of His sixteen thousand wives
- In this way, the maintainers of the complete creation, Krsna and Balarama, used to take care of the calves every day, beginning in the morning, and thus They enjoyed Their childhood pastimes as cowherd boys in Vrndavana
- Indeed, Vasudeva is agitated just to see the sweetness of Govinda, and a transcendental greed awakens in Him to enjoy that sweetness
- Indra said, "My dear Lord, being puffed up by my false prestige, I thought that You had offended me by not allowing the cowherd men to perform the Indra-yajna, and I thought that You wanted to enjoy the offerings that were arranged for the sacrifice"
- Is Lord Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who gives pleasure to the cows, the senses and the brahmanas, who is very affectionate towards His devotees, enjoying the pious assembly at Dvaraka Puri surrounded by friends?
- It appears that the brahmana's house was near Krsna's residence and that Lord Krsna was enjoying everything that was taking place, apparently in defiance of His authority
- It is amazing that You have forgotten the land of Vrndavana. And how is it that You have forgotten Your father, mother and friends? How have You forgotten Govardhana Hill, the bank of the Yamuna and the forest where You enjoyed the rasa-lila dance
- It is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita that He is the actual enjoyer of all sacrifices because He is directly the Supreme Personality of Godhead and the Supreme Absolute Truth, beyond the conception or speculation of the material senses
- It is not that they become old and there is no more enjoyment or they are separated or somebody, Krsna goes somewhere and the Radharani goes to somewhere. No. Everything is eternal. They are enjoying
- Krsna alone enjoys the result of all sacrificial performances. The sacrifices of the ordinary workers and the meditation and austerities of the empiric philosophers are all ordained and maintained by the Personality of Godhead
- Krsna continued, "My dear beautiful wife, you (Rukmini) know that because we are householders we are always busy in many household affairs and long for a time when we can enjoy some joking words between us. That is our ultimate gain in household life"
- Krsna enjoyed sixteen thousand beautiful wives, and it is most significant that He lived at Dvaraka as the only husband of these thousands of beautiful women
- Krsna has a transcendental potency called hladini sakti. He does not enjoy anything that is a product of the material energy
- Krsna in Dvaraka enjoyed the pastimes of a perfect human being. Therefore, when He washed the feet of the sage Narada & took the water on His head, Narada did not object, knowing well that the Lord did so to teach everyone how to respect saintly persons
- Krsna is always engaged in loving affairs with Radharani, and He takes to the bushes of Vrndavana to enjoy His lusty activities with Her. Thus He successfully carries out His lusty instincts
- Krsna is always enjoying, either in the material world or in the spiritual world; because He is the supreme enjoyer, for Him there is no distinction between the material and spiritual worlds
- Krsna is not hankering after your patram puspam. He has created patram puspam phalam toyam, He can enjoy. Why He should ask from you? But the real thing is bhaktya
- Krsna is opulent, the most opulent enjoyer. And we should supply. We should supply by which He can enjoy
- Krsna is simply enjoying. He has nothing to do
- Krsna is the original purusa, and the living entities are prakrti. Thus Krsna is the enjoyer, and all living entities are meant to be enjoyed by Him
- Krsna is the supreme bliss. We therefore see Krsna always enjoying, jaya radha-madhava kunja-bihari. That is Krsna. He is always in company with Radharani, and kunja-bihari, and enjoying Her company in different kunjas
- Krsna is very expert in artistic enjoyment. He is highly cunning, expert, grateful and firmly determined in His vows
- Krsna knows no loss, He knows no defamation, He has no fear, He has no anxiety, and He does not know calamity. He is simply encircled by the dancers of Vraja and is enjoying their company in the rasa dance
- Krsna remains within a universe for 125 years, and He enjoys His pastimes both in Vrndavana and Dvaraka
- Krsna smiled and accepted their invitation, and He began to enjoy the lunchtime company of His friends
- Krsna's attraction for Radharani is described by Krsna Himself thus, "When I create some joking phrases in order to enjoy the beauty of Radharani, Radharani hears these joking words with great attention"
- Krsna's friends played blindman's buff, challenging and touching one another. Sometimes they imitated the forest deer and various kinds of birds. They joked with one another by imitating croaking frogs, and they enjoyed swinging underneath the trees
- Krsna, although He is always in Goloka Vrndavana, He has nothing to do. He is simply enjoying in the company of His associates, the gopis and the cowherds boy, His mother, His father. Free, completely free
- Krsna, while playing the flute, enjoyed the beautiful smiling faces of the gopis
- Kubja told Krsna, "My dear friend, kindly remain with me at least for a few days and enjoy with me. My dear lotus-eyed friend, I cannot leave You immediately. Please grant my request"
- Lord Krsna engaged for a long time in talking with Sudama Vipra about their past association. Then, just to enjoy the company of an old friend, Lord Krsna began to smile and asked
- Lord Krsna enjoys by manifesting Himself as the spiritual masters, the devotees, the diverse energies, the incarnations and the plenary portions. They are all six in one
- Lord Krsna enjoys His transcendental pastimes as long as He wishes, and then He disappears. After disappearing, however, He thinks thus
- Lord Krsna is detached from the variegatedness of the inferior nature, but He is in eternal, blissful enjoyment of the spiritual nature, or His internal potency
- Lord Krsna is dhira-lalita, for He can always keep His girlfriends in a subjugated state. Thus His only business is enjoying sense gratification
- Lord Krsna manifests His own form in Mathura and Dvaraka. He enjoys pastimes in various ways by expanding into the quadruple forms
- Lord Krsna thus entered the city of the Pandavas, enjoyed the beautiful atmosphere and slowly proceeded ahead
- Lord Krsna's own beauty attracts Lord Krsna Himself. But because He cannot fully enjoy it, His mind remains full of sorrow
- Lord Krsna, however, enjoyed all of His sixteen thousand wives simultaneously. Although it may be said that yogis also can expand their bodies into many forms, the yogi's expansion and Lord Krsna's expansion are not the same
- Lord Krsna, the son of the King of Vraja, is the Supreme Lord. He eternally enjoys transcendental pastimes in His eternal abode, Goloka, which includes Vrajadhama
- Lord Madana Gopala, the chief Deity of Vrndavana, is the enjoyer of the rasa dance and is directly the son of the King of Vraja
- Lord Madhusudana enjoyed His youth with pastimes on autumn nights in the midst of the jewellike milkmaids. Thus He dispelled all the misfortunes of the world
- Lord Sri Krsna sometimes entered those lakes or the rivers with His wives and enjoyed swimming pastimes with them in full jubilation
- Lord Sri Krsna, who is the Absolute Truth, enjoyed His rasa dance every night during the autumn season. He performed this dance in the moonlight and with full transcendental mellows
- Maharaja Pariksit said, "I am simply surprised that He would act in such a way, enjoying the company of others' wives in the dead of night." This statement of Maharaja Pariksit's was very much appreciated by Sukadeva Gosvami
- More than sixteen thousand queens in Dvaraka, engaged their feminine attractive features in the transcendental service of the Lord by smiling & serving, and the Lord was pleased to behave with them exactly like a perfect husband enjoying household life
- Narada Muni wanted to impress upon people in general that Krsna is fully independent. His activities, such as His appearance in the family of Yadu or His friendship with Arjuna, do not necessarily oblige Him to act to enjoy their results
- Not only does the Supreme Personality of Godhead enjoy the company of His devotees, but because He is unlimited He wants to increase His devotees unlimitedly
- On that supreme planet the Lord enjoys His transcendental bliss in multiple forms, and all the opulences of the Vaikunthas are fully displayed on that one planet
- Once an ordinary female devotee addressed Krsna, "My dear boy, I know that my body is just a composition of flesh and blood and can never be enjoyable to You"
- Once when Krsna and His cowherd friends were enjoying friendly conversation, Krsna began to address His associates in casual language. At that time Krsna's servant Patri was also enjoying the conversation
- One gopi said, "They (Krsna and Balarama) enjoy Themselves on the top of Govardhana Hill, and everything becomes absorbed in transcendental pleasure when Krsna plays on His flute, charming the whole created manifestation"
- One should know with certainty that Krsna had no personal interest in whatever He did for the benediction of the gopis. As stated in the Bhagavad-gita, na mam karmani limpanti: (BG 4.14) Krsna never enjoys or suffers the results of His activities
- One who does not know alleges foolishly that Lord Krsna enjoyed women in His rasa-lila in Vrndavana, or with His sixteen thousand married wives at Dvaraka
- Only the devotee, who accepts Krsna as He describes Himself, without interpretation, can understand that the Supreme Absolute Truth can eat food and enjoy it
- Radha and Krsna are one and the same, but They have assumed two bodies. Thus They enjoy each other, tasting the mellows of love
- Radha and Krsna are one, and when Krsna desires to enjoy pleasure, He manifests Himself as Radharani. The spiritual exchange of love between Radha and Krsna is the actual display of Krsna's internal pleasure potency
- Radha-Krsna lila is not material. One who understands Radha-Krsna lila as material, they are misled. Krsna cannot enjoy anything material
- Radharani is a pleasure potency, and these gopis are expansion of Radharani, pleasure potency. So they are not ordinary girls, neither Krsna is enjoying like us, that in the hotel at dance
- Sages said, "Dear Lord (Krsna), You are enjoying Your pastimes in the role of a human being, concealing Your real character of transcendental opulence"
- Sankhacuda also thought that since he belonged to the rich community of Kuvera, he, not Krsna and Balarama, should enjoy the company of so many beautiful girls. He therefore decided to take charge of them
- She (the goddess of fortune) is the property of the Supreme Personality of Godhead and is enjoyable only by Him
- So Krsna, the chief of the Vrsni dynasty, enjoyed with the goddess of fortune in full opulence
- Sometimes They (Krsna and Balarama) used to imitate the sounds of various animals and birds. In this way, They enjoyed Their childhood pastimes apparently like ordinary, mundane children
- Somewhere else He (Krsna) was found enjoying family life according to the regulative principles of the sastras
- Somewhere Lord Krsna was found enjoying the company of a particular wife by exchanging joking words with her. Somewhere else He was found engaged with His wife in religious ritualistic functions
- Sukadeva Gosvami said, "(Krsna and His friends) thus enjoyed joking amongst themselves, the denizens of heaven would become struck with wonder and would only stare at the scene"
- Sweet-smelling breezes blew always, refreshing the mind and body. Krsna, with His friends and Balarama, entered the forest and, seeing the favorable situation, desired to enjoy the atmosphere to the fullest extent
- The crawling of Krsna and Balarama was enjoyed by the people of the neighborhood, as well as by mother Yasoda and Rohini and the two children Themselves
- The cuckoos there sing nicely in five kinds of tunes. Krsna, the reservoir of pleasure, blowing His flute, accompanied by His elder brother Balarama and the other cowherd boys and the cows, entered the beautiful forest of Vrndavana to enjoy the atmosphere
- The doctrine of transcendental enjoyment by Krsna cannot be mixed up with the doctrine of transcendental feeling of separation from Krsna in the role of Radharani
- The full-moon night of Asvina is called sarat-purnima. It appears from the statements of Srimad-Bhagavatam that Krsna had to wait another year for such a moon before enjoying the rasa dance with the gopis
- The gopi knew that Krsna had been enjoying the rasa dance and that Mother Yasoda could not detect her son's activities nor understand how He had become covered with the gopis' makeup. Her smiling was in the avahasita feature
- The gopis began to splash water on the body of Krsna, all the while smiling, and Krsna enjoyed this. As Krsna was taking pleasure in the joking words and splashing water, the demigods in the heavenly planets showered flowers
- The gopis continued, "In the congenial atmosphere of that wonderful land, You may enjoy Your pastimes, with Your flute dancing on Your lips, and surrounded by us, the gopis, whose hearts are always enchanted by unpredictable ecstatic emotions"
- The gopis continued, "Krsna, however, is not coming to Her. He must be watching Her from a distant place and enjoying Her sorrow"
- The gopis do not care for their own pleasures or pains. All their physical and mental activities are directed toward offering enjoyment to Lord Krsna
- The gopis had prayed to the goddess Katyayani to have Krsna as their husband. Now Krsna was fulfilling their desire by expanding Himself in as many forms as there were gopis and enjoying them exactly like a husband
- The gopis know Krsna's desires, and they know how to render perfect loving service for His enjoyment. They perform their service expertly for the satisfaction of their beloved
- The gopis said, "As such, we have come to You (Krsna), leaving aside all so-called friends, society and love, and now You have become our enjoyer. Let us be everlastingly enjoyed by You"
- The gopis said, "Since You (Krsna) are the Supreme Personality of Godhead and like to enjoy the parakiya-rasa and are famous as a transcendental woman hunter, we have come to satisfy Your transcendental desires"
- The gopis said, "You can be certain that both of Them sat together here." Krsna is self-sufficient: He has nothing to enjoy from any other source
- The gopis said, "You have given us a chance to be enjoyed by You (Krsna) in the forest and have touched our breasts once in the past, which we accepted as a blessing, as do the goddesses of fortune, who are enjoyed in the Vaikunthalokas by You"
- The gopis suffered their relatives' punishment and scolding, all for the sake of serving Lord Krsna. They render loving service to Him for the sake of His enjoyment
- The gopis think: "I have offered this body to Lord Krsna. He is its owner, and it brings Him enjoyment"
- The gopis think: "Krsna finds joy in seeing and touching this body." It is for this reason that they cleanse and decorate their bodies
- The Gosvami's siddhanta, that Krsna is one. There is no rivalry with Krsna. God is one. Eka-brahma dvitiya nasti. There cannot be many Gods. So when God, Krsna, wants to enjoy His pleasure potency, that is Radharani
- The karma-yogi knows very well that Sri Krsna, the Personality of Godhead, is the enjoyer of everything, and that He is the Lord of all living entities
- The Lord alone is the supreme enjoyer and beneficiary, and all others are enjoyed by the Lord. The Lord is served there by all kinds of servitors, and both the master and the servitors are of the same quality
- The Lord enjoyed His pastimes, both in this world and in other worlds (higher planets), specifically in the association of the Yadu dynasty. At leisure hours offered by night, He enjoyed the friendship of conjugal love with women
- The Lord enjoys His pastimes day and night in various flower gardens there. But why does He not take Laksmidevi, the goddess of fortune, with Him
- The Lord is described here as tri-pat, which means that He is the enjoyer of three kinds of sacrifices. In Bhagavad-gita the Lord confirms that He is the beneficiary and enjoyer of all sacrifices, penances and austerities
- The object of lust is only the enjoyment of one's own senses. But love caters to the enjoyment of Lord Krsna, and thus it is very powerful
- The other gopi continued, "Here the vibration of the flute was heard, and Krsna, along with His elder brother, Sri Balarama, enjoyed the atmosphere in our company. Thus the environment of Vrndavana constantly reminds us of Krsna and Balarama"
- The Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna enjoys Himself in six primary expansions. His two manifestations are prabhava and vaibhava
- The same internal potency Krsna exhibits in Goloka Vrndavana is exhibited in the earthly Vrndavana, where He enjoys Himself with His parents and in the company of His friends, the cowherd boys and gopis
- The spiritual sky, which is full in all six opulences, is the intermediate residence of Lord Krsna. It is there that an unlimited number of forms of Krsna enjoy Their pastimes
- The Supreme Lord enjoys six kinds of opulences, and no one can establish that He is formless or that He is without energy. If someone claims so, his contention is completely opposed to the Vedic instructions
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead enjoys bliss in two ways - when He appears happy and when He appears distressed
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is by nature full of joy. To enjoy His transcendental bliss, He expands into vijnana-maya, prana-maya, jnana-maya and anna-maya
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is eternally enjoying Himself, and He is the shelter of all kinds of devotional service. Although His ages are various, His age known as kisora (pre-youth) is best of all
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna, out of His causeless mercy, appeared on this planet by His internal potency and enjoyed Himself amongst competent women as if He were engaging in mundane affairs
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, works just like an ordinary human being, yet He does not desire to enjoy the fruits of work. He is full in knowledge, free from material desires and diversions, and completely independent
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, who accepts the results of all great sacrifices, was laughing and joking, enjoying lunch with His friends in Vrndavana
- The word 'nirgranthah' can be used as an adjective, and 'api' can be used in the sense of certainty. For instance, ramas ca krsnas ca means that both Rama and Krsna enjoy walking in the forest
- There is a principal cause for Lord Krsna's appearance. It grows from His own engagements as the foremost enjoyer of loving exchanges
- There is a solitary garden where Krsna enjoys His pastimes, and in one corner of a pavilion in that garden, the yogi of My mind, along with his disciples, practices mystic yoga
- There is not the slightest taint of lust in the gopis' love. Their relationship with Krsna is only for the sake of His enjoyment
- Therefore Lord Sri Krsna presents His most confidential pastimes as He enjoys them in His transcendental realm. Such pastimes are so attractive that they attract even the Lord, and thus He relishes them in the form of Lord Caitanya
- They (the gopis) dedicated their bodies, and everything they possessed, to the service of Sri Krsna, taking it for granted that their bodies were meant for His enjoyment
- They (the gopis) specifically asked Balarama whether Krsna was enjoying His life surrounded by the enlightened women of Dvaraka Puri
- This is our disease. We want to imitate Krsna. We want to become Krsna. We want to enjoy like Krsna. This is going on. So so long we have got this propensity, we are sinful. This is the substance
- This Krsna consciousness movement is educating people in this way, that Krsna is the enjoyer. You have seen Krsna's picture. He is always enjoying. He is not working. That is Krsna. God
- This realization. Prasannatma. He has no enemy. He becomes enemyless immediately, because he sees everyone part and parcel of God, everything energy of God, everything belongs to God, everything enjoyable by God, by Krsna
- This Sankhacuda was also puffed up over material opulence. He thought that Krsna and Balarama were two ordinary cowherd boys enjoying the company of many beautiful girls
- Those who develop conjugal love for Krsna as a lover are promoted to Goloka Vrndavana, to associate with the gopis and enjoy loving affairs with Krsna there
- Thus He became a very expert artist for all the gopis. During such pastimes, the Lord enjoyed the fulfillment of His youth
- Thus Radha and Lord Krsna are one, yet They have taken two forms to enjoy the mellows of pastimes
- To please King Yudhisthira, Lord Krsna remained in the city of Hastinapura for several months. During His stay, He enjoyed strolling here and there. He used to drive on chariots with Arjuna, and many warriors and soldiers used to follow them
- Uddhava says to Krsna, "My dear Krsna, I have taken things which You have used and enjoyed, such as garlands of flowers, saintly articles, garments and ornaments, and I eat only the remnants of Your foodstuff because I am Your menial servant
- Uddhava tells Vidura: "Lord Krsna is the master of the three modes of material nature. He is the enjoyer of all opulences, and therefore there is no one equal to or greater than Him."
- Vasudeva and Devaki were full of anxieties for Krsna's and Balarama's protection, but they could not enjoy Their childhood pastimes
- Vrndavana forest improved from the rains and was replete with ripened dates, mangoes, blackberries and other fruits. Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, along with His boyfriends & Balarama, entered the forest to enjoy the new seasonal atmosphere
- Vrndavana is the transcendental place where Krsna enjoys His eternal pastimes as a boy, and it is considered the topmost sphere in all existence
- When a beloved gopi shows symptoms of anger toward Krsna, He is very satisfied. Indeed, He is extremely pleased when chastised by such a gopi. She shows her pride suitably, and He enjoys that attitude. Then she gives up her pride with a little endeavor
- When Krsna, smiling, looked at the faces of the gopis, the beauty of their faces became a hundred times enhanced. When He was enjoying them in their midst, He appeared just like the full moon surrounded by millions of shining stars
- When Krsna, the supreme enjoyer, desired to enjoy the company of the gopis on that full-moon night of the sarat season, exactly at that very moment the moon, the lord of the stars, appeared in the sky, displaying its most beautiful features
- When Lord Krsna appeared, He (Balarama) became His elder brother to serve Him to His heart's content and make Him enjoy all sorts of happiness
- When Lord Krsna wanders in the forest of Vrndavana with His friends on an equal level, there are innumerable cows grazing. This is another of the Lord's blissful enjoyments
- When Lord Krsna was enjoying His childhood pastimes with His boyfriends, one Aghasura demon became very impatient. He was unable to tolerate seeing Krsna play so happily, and therefore he appeared before the boys intending to kill them all
- When the (cowherd) boys were thus engaged, Krsna would immediately join them, and catching their hands, He would enjoy their company and laugh and praise their activities
- While He (krsna) is present in Goloka enjoying transcendental pleasure in the company of His eternal associates - the gopis, the cowherd boys - all over the creation His potencies are acting under His direction, without disturbing His eternal pastimes
- While Krsna and Balarama were enjoying life in Vrndavana in the midst of the cowherd boys and girls, the season gradually changed to summer
- While Krsna and Balarama were enjoying the gifts of the rainy season in this way, the autumn season gradually arrived, when all the water reservoirs become very clean, and when pleasing and refreshing air blows everywhere
- While Krsna was engaged in enjoyment with the boys and girls within the forest of Vrndavana, Kamsa used to send his associates to kill Krsna, and Krsna would show His prowess by killing them
- While Krsna was enjoying the company of the gopis in the rasa dance, the astonished demigods and their wives gathered in the sky. The moon, being afflicted with a sort of lust, began to watch the dance and became stunned with wonder
- While Lord Krsna was enjoying lunch with His friends, His flute was pushed within the belt of His cloth on His right side, and His bugle and cane were pushed in on the left-hand side of His cloth
- While strolling on the bank of the Yamuna, Krsna recited various kinds of poetry. He thus enjoyed the company of the gopis in the soothing moonlight of autumn
- While they (Krsna and His cowherd boyfriends) were thus enjoying their childhood pastimes, a demon known by the name of Vyomasura, "the demon who flies in the sky," appeared on the scene. He was the son of another great demon, named Maya
- While they were walking on the bank of the Yamuna, Krsna would sometimes put His arms around a gopi’s head, breast or waist. Pinching one another and joking and looking at one another, they enjoyed
- Who manifests an abundance of sweetness greater than Mine, which has never been experienced before and which causes wonder to all? Alas, I Myself, My mind bewildered upon seeing this beauty, impetuously desire to enjoy it like Srimati Radharani