Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:God's Personal Form
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "God's Personal Form"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- A poor fund of knowledge cannot comprehend the existence of an original personal form of the Lord when He is expanded in everything
- Although the energies are simultaneously one with the Lord and different from Him, the Lord never loses His personal form due to the transformation of His different energies
- Being an impersonalist, Prakasananda Sarasvati used to explain the Absolute Truth as being without hands, legs, mouths or eyes. In this way he used to cheat the people by denying the personal form of the Lord
- By accepting the Lord as impersonal, he (Sankaracarya) did not reject the Lord's personal form
- By hearing the holy name of the Lord, one comes to the platform of understanding the personal form of the Lord
- He (the Supreme Personality of Godhead) exists in His personal form always, but the cosmic manifestation takes place by His inconceivable potency
- His Lordship Kapila, the incarnation of the Lord, instructed His mother fully about the personal form of the Lord, and thereby she realized the personal form of the Lord and was able to achieve a place in the Vaikunthaloka where, Lord Kapila predominates
- In the materialistic concept, the body is perishable, full of ignorance and completely miserable. Therefore, people in general keep this same bodily idea in mind when they are informed of the personal form of the Lord
- In the Sixth Chapter of Bhagavad-gita, where yoga practice is described, this realization of the personal form of the Lord is called the perfection of yoga
- Regarding the personal and impersonal features of the Supreme Absolute Truth, the personal forms exhibited by the Lord in His different plenary expansions are all for the benediction of all the universes
- Rejecting the direct meaning of the Vedic mantras, the Mayavadi philosophers interpret them and try to establish the Absolute Truth as formless. Actually, the Supreme Lord has an eternal personal form full of all opulence
- The Lord expands Himself through the living beings (nityo nityanam cetanas cetananam). His personal visnu-tattva forms, which are all spiritual, are called svamsa, and the living entities who are differentiated parts are called vibhinnamsa
- The Lord in His eternal personal form can be seen only by the pure devotees. The Lord is never impersonal, but He is the Supreme Absolute Personality of Godhead, possible to be visited by devotional service face to face
- The Mayavadis do not recognize the personal form of the Lord as spiritual and full of bliss. This is a great sin. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's statements are actually factual
- The mundaners are more or less captivated by the unlimited expansion of the rays of the Lord, but the devotees are concerned more with His personal form, from which everything is emanating
- The personal form of the Lord is also worshiped in meditation as Supersoul, Paramatma, but the impersonal brahma-jyotir is not worshiped
- The Personality of Godhead is never formless. In the material world He may not be visible in His personal form to the less intelligent class of men, and therefore He may sometimes be called formless
- The realization of the personal form of the Lord is the highest perfectional stage of yoga
- The transcendental personal forms of the Lord are a mystery, and the symptoms of these forms, which are absolutely different from anything made of mundane elements, are also mysterious
- There is no difference between the potencies of the arca and those of the personal forms of the Lord
- This present form, or any transcendental form expanded by Sri Krsna, is equally auspicious for all the universes. Since You have manifested this eternal personal form upon whom Your devotees meditate, I therefore offer my respectful obeisances unto You