Unflinching Devotional Service to God
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Unflinching Devotional Service to God"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- A pure devotee, who is attached to the activities of devotional service and who always engages in the service of My lotus feet, never desires to become one with Me. Such a devotee, who is unflinchingly engaged, always glorifies My pastimes and activities
- Anyone who has developed unalloyed, unflinching devotional service unto the Lord develops his original good qualities as spirit soul. The spirit soul, as part and parcel of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, has all the good qualities of the Lord
- Anyone who is engaged in devotional service unflinchingly, without any adulteration, he immediately becomes elevated to the brahma-bhutah stage - Immediately
- I (King Kulasekhara) do pray for this most cherished boon: birth after birth, let me render unflinching devotional service unto Your (God's) two lotus feet
- It is said that one who engages unflinchingly in the devotional service of the Lord actually has all the good qualities of the demigods develop in him automatically
- Nor by charity, austerity, sacrifice, cleanliness or vows can one satisfy the Lord. The Lord is pleased only if one has unflinching, unalloyed devotion to Him. Without sincere devotional service, everything is simply a show
- Now you can go to My transcendental abode, Vaikuntha, by leaving this universe of conditioned living entities. Your visit to Me in this lonely place because of your pure and unflinching devotional service is a great boon for you
- Undeviating concentration on the Supreme Lord is the first sign of pure devotion. In other words, a pure devotee is one who wards off all desires and thoughts not related to unflinching devotional service to the Supreme Lord
- Unflinching devotional service, as described in these two verses (SB 3.25.39-40), means engaging oneself in full Krsna consciousness, or devotional service, accepting the Supreme Lord as all in all
- Devotional Service to God
- Types of Devotional Service to God - Umbrella Category
- Attributes Needed for Performing Devotional Service to God - Umbrella Category
- Devotional Service and Krsna Consciousness - Umbrella Category
- Devotional Service to God - Umbrella Category
- All Categories - Vaniquotes