" enjoy life"|"enjoyed life"|"enjoys life"|"enjoying life"|"enjoyable life"|"enjoys a life"|"enjoy a life"|"enjoy family life"|"enjoy material life"|"enjoy this life"|" enjoyed material life"|"enjoy family life"|"enjoy social life"|"enjoys material life"|"enjoy a life"
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Enjoy Life"
The following 91 pages are in this category, out of 91 total.
- A devotee actually has no attraction for household life, but surprisingly, King Priyavrata enjoyed household life very much. One may argue, "Why is it wrong to enjoy household life?"
- A father takes the responsibility of maintaining the children. Why? Why he takes such, I mean, a grave responsibility, a family man. That "why" is answered - just to have happy and enjoyable life. That's all
- A man is working and thinking: "Let me work now very hard, and let me have some bank balance so when I shall get old, I shall enjoy life without any working." That is the inner intention of everyone. Nobody wants to work
- A person who enjoys life by earning money or by envying another's life, and who enjoys with family and friends, will have to enjoy alone the resultant sinful reactions accrued from such violent and illicit life
- A yogi, especially a bhakti-yogi, is callous to the opinions of this material world. He is not interested in traveling to the higher planetary systems of the demigods to enjoy a long life in an advanced materialistic civilization
- Actually the whole world is presently fallen into material existence. Everyone is a meat-eater, drunkard, woman-hunter, gambler and whatnot. People are enjoying material life by committing the four basic sins
- Actually, householders work very hard day and night, but all fatigue of the day's labor is minimized as soon as they meet, husband and wife together, and enjoy life in many ways
- After personally talking with the Supreme Personality of Godhead, King Citraketu enjoyed life in his airplane with the women of the Vidyadhara planet. Engaging in the congregational chanting of the glories of the Lord, he began flying his plane
- All the inhabitants of the heavenly planets and their youthful wives are fully decorated with golden helmets, bangles and belts, and thus they enjoy life
- Although I live in household life with my wife and children, I honestly follow the Vedic injunctions by engaging in fruitive activities to enjoy life without sinful reactions. I have performed deva-yajna, rsi-yajna, pitr-yajna and nr-yajna
- Although most wise, the paramahamsa should enjoy life like a child, oblivious to honor and dishonor
- Although one is within this material body, by his advancement in spiritual knowledge he can be free from the influence of the modes of nature. He can enjoy the happiness of spiritual life even in this body
- Although such persons may be elevated to the heavenly planets by their pious activities and although they may enjoy life there for many thousands of years, they must return to this planet when the results of their pious activities are exhausted
- Always attended by their respective servants, they enjoy life in gardens alongside the lakes. In this pleasing situation, the wives of the demigods smile playfully at their husbands and look upon them with lusty desires
- Any moment we can die. But we are not thinking, because they have made this theory, "There is no life after death. So enjoy. Enjoy life as far as possible." But that is not the fact. After death we will have to accept another body
- As human being, you enjoy life. You have got food grains, fruits, flowers, milk. Enjoy life. Offer to Krsna. Enjoy life. Why should you kill animal?
- Begins to drink real nectar, and he enjoys life
- Being praised by great sages and saints and by the inhabitants of Siddhaloka and Caranaloka, Citraketu, the most powerful mystic yogi, wandered about enjoying life for millions of years
- Bhagavad-gita recommends that if one wants to enjoy life, then it cannot be with these gross senses
- By developing their economic condition, they can enjoy material life. Materialistic persons, therefore, are interested in those elevating processes, which are called trai-vargika. Trai means "three"; vargika means "elevating processes"
- By working to please the Lord by engaging his senses in the Lord's loving service, the devotee is immediately situated on the transcendental platform, and he enjoys unlimited blissful life
- Each and every Manu enjoys a life of a little more than seventy-one sets of four millenniums
- Elevated souls live on the moon for about 10,000 years (by demigod calculations) and enjoy life by drinking soma-rasa. They eventually return to earth
- Emperor Svayambhuva Manu enjoyed life with his wife and subjects and fulfilled his desires without being disturbed by unwanted principles contrary to the process of religion
- Everyone, I shall request you to chant Hare Krsna. We have enjoyed so many lives in the past, or suffered. Now, this life, at least one life may be devoted for chanting Hare Krsna and see the result. That is our request
- Exactly as a lamb cannot enjoy life in the presence of a lion, without our desire it is not even possible for the demigods in heaven, headed by King Indra, to find enjoyment in life, what to speak of ordinary human beings!
- Five thousands years ago everyone had an ample stock of milk, and by using it in many varied milk preparations, people would keep good health in natural ways and thus enjoy life in Krsna consciousness.
- For material enjoyment He has prescribed so many ritualistic sacrificial performances in the Vedas, and thus people may take advantage of those instructions and enjoy material life in higher planets or in a noble aristocratic family
- He (Nanda Maharaj) said, "My dear Uddhava how is my friend Vasudeva enjoying life? He is now released from the prison of Kamsa, and he is now with his friends and his children, Krsna and Balarama"
- Here is picture, Krsna's. Everyone can get this opportunity. Therefore Krsna comes to show practically how enjoyable life with Krsna in Vrndavana. Krsna is simply jolly, anandamayo 'bhyasat
- How can I (the Girl) expect to unite with others, who are neither conversant about sex nor capable of knowing how to enjoy life while living or after death? Such foolish persons are like animals because they do not know the process of sense enjoyment
- I want to keep myself fit to enjoy life. Oh, let me take this yoga, or let me go to the church. Let me have a swami as my spiritual master, order-supplier. So these things are going on all over the world
- If we purify our existential condition by tapasya, then we come into our spiritual existence and we can enjoy our life eternally
- If you want to enjoy spiritual life, then you have to enjoy in spiritual body. But as we have no information of the spiritual life, spiritual enjoyment, we are simply desiring to enjoy this world
- In his (the living being's) liberated state he renders service to the Lord in transcendental love and thus enjoys a life of full freedom, even sometimes on an equal level with the Lord or sometimes more than the Lord
- In Kali-yuga the kings and heads of state enjoy life at the cost of taxes exacted from the citizens. Such unfair taxation makes the people dishonest, and the people try to hide their income in so many ways
- In order to fulfill this ambition (enjoy a life of sense gratification), the asuras, especially atheistic kings or state executive heads, try to equip themselves with all kinds of deadly weapons to bring about a war in a peaceful society
- In the aerial mansion, Kardama Muni traveled throughout the eight directions controlled by the different demigods like, Indra, Agni, Yama, Nirrti, Varuna, Vayu and Kuvera, and as the demigods go to Mount Meru, he also went there to enjoy life
- In this temple every one of us trying to enjoy life in connection with Krsna. As soon as we are disconnected with KC, this kind of foodstuff or this kind of living, simple living, will not satisfy you. You'll be tossed by the waves of material nature
- In this way the two of them passed their time discussing subjects concerning Krsna. Thus they enjoyed life together
- In those valleys he enjoyed life with the women of Vidyadhara-loka by chanting the glories of the Supreme Lord, Hari
- Independently means if we want to enjoy life according to my whims. That is called so-called independence. But by such independence, we are never happy, so we transmigrate for this so-called illusory happiness from one body to another
- It does not require to become poor to take to Krsna consciousness, but if anyone has the desire that "I will become spiritually advanced; at the same time I shall enjoy this material life," that is not possible
- It is a woman's nature to want to decorate herself with ornaments and nice dresses and accompany her husband to social functions, meet friends and relatives, and enjoy life in that way
- Laksmi is addressed here as devi, the goddess, because in Vaikuntha she supplies all opulences to the Supreme Personality of Godhead and His devotees, who in this way enjoy natural life in the Vaikuntha planets
- Life is meant for the maximum duration of existence for eating, drinking, sexual intercourse, making merry and enjoying life
- One who follows the principles and instructions enjoined by the great sages of the past can utilize these instructions for practical purposes. Such a person can very easily enjoy life and pleasures
- One who hears the Gita from the right source, directly from Krsna, attains full Krsna consciousness. The result of KC is that one becomes increasingly enlightened, and he enjoys life with a thrill, not only for some time, but at every moment
- One who is in ignorance, without any knowledge of the spirit soul and identifying with this body and trying to enjoy life, he is implicated. Implicated. Life after life we change and enjoy in different ways. What is the enjoyment?
- Our students' parents, they are also thinking, "What is this nonsense, no meat-eating, no illicit sex? The enjoyment of life, everything is spoiled. They are becoming sannyasi." So they are cursing me
- People are very lazy and slow. Slow and lazy means that they do not know that this life is meant for spiritual realization. So they are very lazy - "All right, spiritual realization we shall see later on. Let us enjoy life. That's all"
- Plants & creepers grow by drinking water from the ground. A person practicing austerities becomes dry, but after the austere performances are completed & he gets the result, he begins to enjoy life in sense gratification with family, society, love & home
- Sages said, "Everyone wants to accumulate riches, everyone wants to enjoy life to the greatest extent, everyone wants a wife, home and children, and everyone wants to become happy in this world and be elevated to the heavenly planets in the next life"
- Since Kardama Muni was advanced in spiritual life, why then did he not ask the Lord for liberation? Why did he want to enjoy material life in spite of his personally seeing and experiencing the Supreme Lord?
- Tasting transcendental, effulgent, sweetly ecstatic love of Krsna, such a person can enjoy life twenty-four hours a day in the transcendental bliss of the sweetness of Krsna's pastimes
- The baddhas are struggling very hard within this material world to become free from the threefold miseries of material nature and to enjoy life, whereas the muktas are already liberated
- The best program for every living entity is to take direction from the Supreme Lord and enjoy material or spiritual life
- The conditioned souls are mostly attracted by fruitive work because they want to enjoy life by the sweat of their own brows
- The denizens of heaven use this gold for various kinds of ornaments. Therefore all the inhabitants of the heavenly planets and their youthful wives are fully decorated with golden helmets, bangles and belts, and thus they enjoy life
- The great sage Narada continued: My dear King, those two - the man and the woman - supporting one another through mutual understanding, entered that city and enjoyed life for one hundred years
- The highest perfection of life is to enjoy life constantly in the association of the Lord, and one who can relish this does not aspire after any temporary enjoyment of the material world via other media
- The inhabitants of those (Heavenly) planets enjoy life in a pleasing atmosphere of clear lakes filled with newly grown lotus flowers and gardens filled with fruits, flowers, various kinds of birds and humming bees
- The Lord gives us the opportunity to enjoy material life as we want, and at the same time He gives directions for the modes and processes of abiding by the Vedas so that gradually one may be elevated to liberation from material bondage
- The materialist will argue that life in the tree and life in the man cannot be compared because the tree cannot enjoy life by eating palatable dishes or by enjoying sexual intercourse
- The Personality of Godhead enjoyed life in the city of Dvaraka, strictly in conformity with the Vedic customs of society. He was situated in detachment and knowledge, as enunciated by the Sankhya system of philosophy
- The sense enjoyment of the demigods is sometimes disturbed, but the residents of these planets enjoy life without disturbances. Thus they are understood to be very attached to illusory happiness
- There (on Mount Kailasa) are many kinds of animals, like deer, monkeys, boars, lions, rksas, salyakas, forest cows, forest asses, tigers, small deer, buffalo and many other animals, who are fully enjoying their lives
- There are so many societies. They are very seriously discussing Vedanta philosophy and smoking, with wine glass, and very enjoying life. You see. So that sort of jnana, that sort of knowledge, is not necessary
- There was nothing undesirable in his (Pariksit Maharaja's) life. He was quite a young man and could enjoy life with power and opulence. So there was no question of retiring from active life
- They (the inhabitants of Vrndavana) were not even interested in enjoying a life of opulence, but were satisfied in living a simple life in the village as cowherds
- They are accustomed to get up, two o'clock. Because they think "The more we sleep, we enjoy life." Therefore, they are sunyavadi. They want to become zero, sleeping always. Sunyavadi. "Make everything zero." That is called sunyavadi. No, that is not life
- They are happy in those planets and are without any kind of misery and they live perpetually in full youthfulness, enjoying life in full bliss and knowledge without fear of birth, death, old age or disease, and without the influence of kala, eternal time
- This body is working. The whole body is working, everyone's, to enjoy life, but wherefrom the enjoyment begins? The enjoyment begins from the stomach. You have to give sufficient nice foodstuffs to the stomach
- This is the philosophy of the Communists. "Why should you go to the church? Why should you go to the temple? Forget all these things. Work hard, earn money and enjoy life." But that is demonic. Because there is envy against God
- This process is very pleasant: we chant the Hare Krsna mantra, we dance rhythmically, and we eat nice prasada. While enjoying this life, we are preparing to enter into the kingdom of God in our next life. This is not a fabrication - it is all factual
- Those who want to enjoy life in the materialistic way of society, friendship and love should not go to the Yamuna to see the form of Govinda
- To satisfy Krsna is the easiest thing. Is the easiest thing of all yogic process. You haven't got to show your gymnastic power. No. Simply prepare your good foodstuff, offer to Krsna, chant Hare Krsna and enjoy life
- We are all meant to join Him (God) and enjoy life with one transcendental interest and without any clash. That is the highest platform of spiritual interest, and as soon as one realizes this perfect form of oneness, there can be no question of illusion
- When a living being is thus graced by the Lord, he is placed in his proper constitutional position to enjoy eternal spiritual life
- When he enters Brahmaloka, he enjoys life for many millions of years, and finally his material designation comes to an end. He then comes to a subtle designation, from which he attains the causal designation, witnessing all previous states